*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 15, 2024, 12:18:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: what is the big F'ing deal  (Read 9587 times)

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
what is the big F'ing deal
« on: August 18, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »

well now i just want to know wtf is wrong with me!

i know im a fucking fucking dutch fag, i know i cant speak english verry wel and shit but i fucking wanne know why you guys talking bad shit about me. it was'nt a CRY post here before, i would letting you guys know that i was leaving this forums and stuff. i'm a;lways thinking on mafia and the persons who's in. i cant get it out of my head because im here for so long and im always checking on this forums. im serious, whats wrong?

~ Masse

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: what is the big F'ing deal
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2007, 06:20:52 PM »

Well you all, the ones that didn't want mase in. Now you get to explain why, and I don't want any "well you suck" "ur a fag" any BS like that. I want you to explain why, he deserves that much at least from you all!

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 07:03:13 PM »

I agree with Bone...You all spoke up behind his back...Now do it to his face..Mafia has to back up what it puts out there so lets hear the real deal....

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »

easy.......... we are cleaning out the dutch.....and besides wasnt it you that did not listen to admins in game....wasnt it you that spammed our ventrilo a couple of times......... .wasnt it you that told people to leave our servers and go join others........ .....wasnt it you that talked crap about mafia......... ..i think that's enough "wasnt it you"............so yeah nuff said.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 07:41:56 PM »

well now i just want to know wtf is wrong with me!

i know im a fucking fucking dutch fag, i know i cant speak english verry wel and shit but i fucking wanne know why you guys talking bad shit about me. it was'nt a CRY post here before, i would letting you guys know that i was leaving this forums and stuff. i'm a;lways thinking on mafia and the persons who's in. i cant get it out of my head because im here for so long and im always checking on this forums. im serious, whats wrong?

~ Masse
*Le sigh*
Ok
1.It seemed like a pitty post having NO importance

i would letting you guys know that i was leaving this forums and stuff.
2. PROVING my point that it WAS a pitty post because you are obviously back...

I agree with Bone...You all spoke up behind his back...Now do it to his face..Mafia has to back up what it puts out there so lets hear the real deal....
He read the post MANY times i even watched in the "members online" deal we have where it showed him  reading the topic in the general section....... .so it wasnt "behind his back" he could have replied.

Well you all, the ones that didn't want mase in. Now you get to explain why, and I don't want any "well you suck" "ur a fag" any BS like that. I want you to explain why, he deserves that much at least from you all!
I had NO problems with masse Before that post even talked to him on vent while he read the post, To me, that post as well as this post had a few flaws .1. the first post was for pitty and
2.this post seems to be almost demanding and in a faggoty tone that is pretty much a whine.

I am over with these post/threads from this idiot........i f you are going to let him in thats fine by me..... im not going to whine complain or leave just not come on when the dutch time zone is online or post anything regarding him.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2007, 08:10:15 PM »

One reason: he's a cry baby. (See first post in this thread.)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2007, 08:18:05 PM »

Ok here is how I see it.  You sucky dutch fag.  LOL, No but really.  I have witnessed first had you trying to recruite people to leave Mafia"s server.  I know what you are saying I haven't been on in a few months, you are right, I remember you.  You are good at flying at we even had a few battles back and forth.  You don't listen when people tell you shit on the server.  Also, the killer for me was that pussy assed post.  Like Maggot (who by the way has a huge fucking head) said, it was a pitty post.  "Hey guys look at me, I am crying becasue I am not getting my way".  That shit is for girls and faggot, and girl faggots.  I can see if you pmed someone and then they posted it in the memebers only sectoin, and we discussed it.  From what you wrote, I think you lost a lot of respect, not only of Mafia members, but that of the people who vistit our forums and play on the servers.  I don't know what else to say, but grow up, it is only the internet.  Also like I said before, life is to short to sit there and cry about not getting into a clan.  There are other ways of doing things.  And for a final note, keep in touch with yourself.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 08:19:46 PM »

i would letting you guys know that i was leaving this forums and stuff.
Glad you saw that one through.

And chris that isn't entirely true, some dutch guys are cool, i thought carnage, stimph, boe were pretty cool cats and well versed in english too.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 08:43:55 PM »

Well, If nothing else... He is back... yet again... despite saying he would never come back. Plus what everyone else has already mentioned. Oh and hes a pony riding bitch.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 08:44:41 PM »

I think I've said this before but I'll say it again.  Personally, masse killer has never harmed me, so I wouldn't mind him being in the clan.  But I can clearly see he has bad history with several of you and you definitely don't want him here.  So I will support what the majority of *MAFIA* wants because in the end, its just the right thing to do.  Refer to this post for more comments from everyone - http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=5839.0

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 08:46:58 PM »

Oh and hes a pony riding bitch.
That was dubdevil, or, well, hell all of them are pony riding bitches now.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 08:48:21 PM »

Oh shit, that was dub devil... They are all the same to me anyway.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 09:24:24 PM »

i cant get it out of my head because im here for so long and im always checking on this forums. im serious, whats wrong?

~ Masse

My previous post to you still stands. If you are concerned that much about what people think of you on the INTERNET than you might want to re-evaluate your life.

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2007, 02:16:50 AM »

easy..........we are cleaning out the dutch.....and besides wasnt it you that did not listen to admins in game....wasnt it you that spammed our ventrilo a couple of times......... .wasnt it you that told people to leave our servers and go join others........ .....wasnt it you that talked crap about mafia......... ..i think that's enough "wasnt it you"............so yeah nuff said.

Well chriss, i dont remember i wasn't listening to admins but oké. first i've NEVER spammed the ventrilo, we already talked about this before when carnage was in. i wasn't that. its the same if i go under your name on vent and spam away. veery1 can do that. 2 maybe i told some people to leave the server , just 1 guy or something, and that only because the person was fucking anoyed.

Man why dont you guys start talking to me or what ever. you guys dont really know how i really am.
and i got much respect, but if some people talking shit about me im getting pissed.
i changed, fuck my history in the game and shit.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 02:23:06 AM »

Well chriss, i dont remember i wasn't listening to admins but oké. first i've NEVER spammed the ventrilo, we already talked about this before when carnage was in. i wasn't that. its the same if i go under your name on vent and spam away. veery1 can do that. 2 maybe i told some people to leave the server , just 1 guy or something, and that only because the person was fucking anoyed.

Man why dont you guys start talking to me or what ever. you guys dont really know how i really am.
and i got much respect, but if some people talking shit about me im getting pissed.
i changed, fuck my history in the game and shit.
Well I guess we will have to see about the "I changed" shit.  I heard that before from my first ex wife. 

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 30 queries.