*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 12:42:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Join *MAFIA* Clan  (Read 6167 times)

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Join *MAFIA* Clan
« on: July 08, 2008, 08:18:15 AM »

Hey guys, I would like to try join the MAFIA clan
because I like it and I think there are people who dont like me, i dont know why, so I would like know why ?
I was a mafia rookie but you kicked me because phantom and milky way, were mad about me !
So I would like to try rejoin . Thx guys !!!

If Im mafia,I'll Change my name  :)

Thx you guys

~Ricardo (Frog) :)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Join *MAFIA* Clan
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 08:24:06 AM »

A big HELL NO!!!!! 4 me.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 08:42:25 AM »

A big HELL NO!!!!! 4 me.

That sums up all of the answers

*MAFIA* The Cp

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 08:46:18 AM »

No.

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »

Good Luck Ricardo, Maybe you guys should just think about it, he is a nice guy overall, he just needs to get better at english, he gets his words mixed up, hes always active on the forums, and on ventrilo..

-Blackout

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 09:27:29 AM »

I don't have a problem with him but I know you all do for some unknown reason.  Who cares if he's French...here's the vote from last time:  http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,6624.0.html
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:31:19 AM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 09:36:54 AM »

Good Luck Ricardo, Maybe you guys should just think about it, he is a nice guy overall, he just needs to get better at english, he gets his words mixed up, hes always active on the forums, and on ventrilo..

-Blackout
I will not recosider nothing that has to do with Ricardo.  He is a clan hopper which shows he cannot commite.  He is younger then 16 and I know exceptions have been made, but they were mature.  He is far from it.  I am sure he has some good qualities, but at the moment I cannot think of one.  What can he offer Mafia????  What can he do to help us get our name out as being a great clan, and a force to be reconned with?  Everyone in Mafia has a certain something that stood out, and it was something positive.  Be it, owning in a game, modding, and the list goes on.  What does Ricardo have?  That is the question I have been wondering since I have started back and forth with this Ricardo.  Contrary to what people may think, I don't have a personal issue with the kid.  I do what I do on the forums for entertainment.  I also know alot of other people do it as well.  But, tell me, what can he offer Mafia?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 09:39:41 AM »

I will not recosider nothing that has to do with Ricardo.  He is a clan hopper which shows he cannot commite.  He is younger then 16 and I know exceptions have been made, but they were mature.  He is far from it.  I am sure he has some good qualities, but at the moment I cannot think of one.  What can he offer Mafia????  What can he do to help us get our name out as being a great clan, and a force to be reconned with?  Everyone in Mafia has a certain something that stood out, and it was something positive.  Be it, owning in a game, modding, and the list goes on.  What does Ricardo have?  That is the question I have been wondering since I have started back and forth with this Ricardo.  Contrary to what people may think, I don't have a personal issue with the kid.  I do what I do on the forums for entertainment.  I also know alot of other people do it as well.  But, tell me, what can he offer Mafia?
Agreed.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 09:42:41 AM »

Another person to play our server, get on our ventrilo, post on our forums...he's more active than at least 1/3 of the clan.  He's not bad in battlefield, I've been playing with him the past week or two and he knows what's up.  I don't see him causing any problems with any members unless provoked.  He's mature, especially for his age, and the only time he flames/starts drama is when you guys say something to him first.  

I'm not going to fight for him to join, because I know that more than 50% of you will vote no, but I just wanted to answer Hellraiser's question of what good he can do.  He's what we are looking for, just someone who wants to play games and have fun.  He clan hops, yeah, but that is only because he hasn't been able to join *MAFIA*, his "dream" - come on guys, this is the place where dreams come true.  Ha, what?  Anyway, ask yourself this question...wha t BAD can he do for the clan?

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 09:43:02 AM »

Hellraiser, you will be EXTREMELY suprised, on how popular ricardo is on battlefield, i admit, he can play actually really good, MAFIA reputation isnt huge, compared to what it used to be, because of the server, Not many ppl seem to wanna join mafia as much,

Someone said to thearten to hack the site, unless you let him in ?!,  Its nothing like that now :/

IMO, i think ricardo would make a great mafia member because, hes ricardo :P

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 09:46:42 AM »

I will give him my referal if he changes his name to "MAGGOTS BITCH"

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 09:48:19 AM »

I agree with Beatle.

Other than the problem of what he might do if he gets access to patches, which Loaded already answered in the vote thread that we don't have to give them to him, I think it's fine.  Who knows, maybe we can change him for the better once he is in the clan.  I think that if he hangs out with more mature people, he will start to become that way too, slowly but possibly.  And his English might even get better if he is in a place where everyone talks in English. One needs exposure in a language/environment to truly understand the language, no?

So basically to sum it up, I think we would be helping him as a person if he were to become a part of this clan.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »

I will give him my referal if he changes his name to "MAGGOTS BITCH"

What about Retardo

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 09:56:39 AM »

To Beatle:  What bad can it do?  Did you read the other thread about this subject.  I know only a few people have joined in this thread, but I see the same out come already.  Don't you?  He has never tried to change, like Excowear did.  He got all butt hurt when he didn't get in, but then he left for a while and gathered his thoughts, and came back mature and ready to get to work.  That is why he got in.  Ricardo has never taken a break and gathered his maturity.  I know I say this alot but, I know I spam, but I want you to point out at least 5 threads that he posted in, besides the Birthday ones, that made any sense or had any releviance to the topic.  All his post are, "lol, rofl, lmao, noob, racist"  Or something along those lines.  Just so I wasn't going to be proven wrong, I started to go through Ricardo's post.  After about page 5 I started getting bored, cause it was all the same shit.  Then I skipped around just to make sure, and it was still the same shit.

To Blackout:  I am sure he is popular in BF.  I mean, when you have been in every clan out there you are bound to make atleast one or two friends there.  I have never played with him in game, that I can remember.  And if I did, apparently nothing stuck out in my mind cause I am always looking for good players.  I know that people aren't trying to get into Mafia anymore.  We started out as a BF42 clan if I am not mistaken, and it really looks like that game is dieing.  We are trying to branch out, and have discussed that in other areas that you can't see yet.  What do you mean, someone threaten to hack the site unless we let him in?  Are you talking about Ricardo, or was it on an older thread???  

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 10:04:33 AM »

No, on a old thread, a while back, some guy threatened to hack the site, but failed, because he forgot to use a proxy :P

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.