*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 10:53:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: MY STORY (AND UNBAN ME PLZ)  (Read 3428 times)

BobbyKnight333

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
MY STORY (AND UNBAN ME PLZ)
« on: November 21, 2006, 06:39:12 PM »

Just another average day on the Mafia server... Pro heli monkey is mouthing off and owning as usual but I get over it because he is in Mafia... No big deal. La de da de da trying to enjoy a plane ride in my mustang but BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. Try to walk BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. Hell I even tried to spawn but BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. So i finally get to spawn one time and pro heli's plane crashes... By chance my noob self happens to shoot him and I kill  him. :):). So I get a little cocky. But come on it isn't every day you kill a mafian so give me a break my score sucks. So I say OWNED  because like I said, it usually doesn't happen. So then he kicks me. So in my mind I was like WHAT THE FUCK. You can't kick someone because they owned you once. So I rejoined the server. I told him how low he was to kick me because I killed him. He banned me. So there you have it, my day on the MAFIA server. I need you people to unban me because you will lose sleep if you don't:):)
[SIZE="7"][/SIZE]ITS BITCHES FOR BREAKFEST

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 06:41:23 PM »

Quote from: BobbyKnight333
Just another average day on the Mafia server... Pro heli monkey is mouthing off and owning as usual but I get over it because he is in Mafia... No big deal. La de da de da trying to enjoy a plane ride in my mustang but BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. Try to walk BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. Hell I even tried to spawn but BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. So i finally get to spawn one time and pro heli's plane crashes... By chance my noob self happens to shoot him and I kill  him. :):). So I get a little cocky. But come on it isn't every day you kill a mafian so give me a break my score sucks. So I say OWNED  because like I said, it usually doesn't happen. So then he kicks me. So in my mind I was like WHAT THE FUCK. You can't kick someone because they owned you once. So I rejoined the server. I told him how low he was to kick me because I killed him. He banned me. So there you have it, my day on the MAFIA server. I need you people to unban me because you will lose sleep if you don't:):)

Your not banned anymore my guess was that it was 10 minute ban.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 06:58:26 PM »

don't bother making a worthless post, check again 5 or 10 minutes later to see if you're unbanned.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 07:00:18 PM »

I need you people to unban me because you will lose sleep if you don't:):)

How would we lose sleep over this? is it because you will repeatedly keep posting if your ban was not lifted?

You even said you were being cocky to him, sooo...yea.

Do you get a lot of pride or think you're really cool when you kill a Mafian?
Cuz that's wat it seems like.

OWNED
same to u buddy!!!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 07:16:34 PM »

Good ol patty cakes hard at work cleaning the server out...

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 07:52:40 PM »

I'm such a horrible player in the game... and in life I should really go uninstall the game and kill myself but i'd rather have everyone on the *MAFIA* forums laugh at me for crying about it before I commit such a necessary suicide

Yeah... that pretty much covers it.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Damm Daddy !!!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 08:44:31 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Good ol patty cakes hard at work cleaning the server out...
No Trust I guess......... .... Bone, Take the sides of a noobies, and not me............ ..shit I thought that would be the DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me??????????? Clean out the server, well I guess I did a real good job over the   3 1/2 - 4 years......... .............. .....If you check right now there should be approx. 30 players in there now!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's one or two cocky noob's getting kicked for retarded shit.......... ........ going to make a differ?

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 09:21:51 PM »

Bobby was talking shit for a while and I have to back pro, Bobby was asking for some comeback on the insults he was laying out for over 2 minutes while pro was counting calmly for all this time, more to the fact it was just funny seeing him dissapear after the count.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 10:04:25 PM »

Ah fucking hell, if I really gave a damn I would have sent you a pm. So chill out and have a pizza!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 10:08:01 PM »

Pro should pick up bf2142 and me and him can get kicked from servers cause we are awesome : )

By the way 4 bans and 31 kicks so far cause of my awesomness :D

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 10:51:33 PM »

Just another average day on the Mafia server... Pro heli monkey is mouthing off and owning as usual but I get over it because he is in Mafia... No big deal. La de da de da trying to enjoy a plane ride in my mustang but BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. Try to walk BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. Hell I even tried to spawn but BAM BAM BAM OWNED by pro heli monkey. So i finally get to spawn one time and pro heli's plane crashes... By chance my noob self happens to shoot him and I kill him. . So I get a little cocky. But come on it isn't every day you kill a mafian so give me a break my score sucks. So I say OWNED because like I said, it usually doesn't happen. So then he kicks me. So in my mind I was like WHAT THE FUCK. You can't kick someone because they owned you once. So I rejoined the server. I told him how low he was to kick me because I killed him. He banned me. So there you have it, my day on the MAFIA server. I need you people to unban me because you will lose sleep if you don't

As long as I don't get introuble for bobby mistakes. if any of my clan members wat ever -.- ID care what you do with killthem/rapem/kick/ban/etc... Im no there parents or guardians. Just as long I don't get kicked or banned. -.-

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
lol !!!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 11:21:05 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Pro should pick up bf2142 and me and him can get kicked from servers cause we are awesome : )

By the way 4 bans and 31 kicks so far cause of my awesomness :D
Dam thats all u got? I would blow that outta the water......... .............. ..........

PS: Lots of Love Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 01:51:16 AM »

Bobby, this is exactly the reason why we don't  want you in mafia, your a bitch, we don't want bitches  (well you guys know what I mean I don't mean the female bitches but the other one)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 08:27:52 AM »

Well boemann you are also a bitch, but we felt sorry for you. :D

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 09:25:15 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Well boemann you are also a bitch, but we felt sorry for you. :D

I'm sad now :( lol

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 27 queries.