*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 09:31:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Finals  (Read 2416 times)

BobbyKnight333

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:17:50 PM »

Well I am in 9th grade and i have gay ass finals Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, so I made this pointless post to have people wish me luck because I hate school. I also go to a private school so my grading scale is 10x harder then public.
[SIZE="7"][/SIZE]ITS BITCHES FOR BREAKFEST

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 07:16:57 PM »

I'll say good luck just because... But if you have finals, why are you here? Go study otherwise you are going to fail. A 9th grader is concerned with his finals? Phsst!!! Just wait till you get to 11th and 12th. The grading scale thing is not true. It's up to your teachers to decide that.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 07:19:16 PM »

I hope you fail you stupid freshman.  You're pretty much the lowest form of scum on the earth.  I'll make sure you burn for all eternity you faggot.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 08:02:27 PM »

Wait til you get to college nubcake..... a private college in that.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 08:07:06 PM »

Private schools are a fucking joke.  They dont teach you anything different besides religion, and you pay lots and lots of money for em.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 11:16:47 PM »

i go to 10th best school in the CUNTry, and we have one of the 5 largest workloads. don't give me that pansy grading scale shit.. try writing hundreds of pages of papers per semester, then tell us about school being hard. WHOOP THERE IT IS, LABIA CHIEF!!!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 11:37:59 PM »

It's all about transferring in from a junior college to a real college as a junior so you only need 2 years. I'm doing that because it's cheaper.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 12:54:20 AM »

Its all about skipping school and getting state welfare!!!!  Thats what I did :).

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 03:03:26 PM »

Quote from: Elliott Smith
i go to 10th best school in the CUNTry, and we have one of the 5 largest workloads. don't give me that pansy grading scale shit.. try writing hundreds of pages of papers per semester, then tell us about school being hard. WHOOP THERE IT IS, LABIA CHIEF!!!

PENIS? But seriously, you're my hero. Touch me?

BobbyKnight333

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 03:42:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
Private schools are a fucking joke.  They dont teach you anything different besides religion, and you pay lots and lots of money for em.

They do much more actually. It looks better on your college application. And there aren't as many kids, so you don't have to be really good to play. And not everyone is a drugged up bitch like at public schools. And the list goes on forever. And what is so bad about learning a religion. And bye the way, I don't pay for it my parents do :). And, there are 2 many ands in this post.

BobbyKnight333

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 03:44:13 PM »

Quote from: Elliott Smith

Dude are you fucking kidding me. Our grading scale is so fucking hard compared 2 public shit. A kid had 4 failed classes at my school, transferred to public, and passed with a 4.00 that says something. so......just stfu because public school is WAY easier.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 03:52:20 PM »

Well drop out of private schools and got to public then use the money to play WoW.... noob!

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2007, 04:19:07 PM »

Quote from: BobbyKnight333
Dude are you fucking kidding me. Our grading scale is so fucking hard compared 2 public shit. A kid had 4 failed classes at my school, transferred to public, and passed with a 4.00 that says something. so......just stfu because public school is WAY easier.

I didn't say your school isn't harder than public high schools. I'm saying if you already have this attitude of "school is hard," you're likely going to have a rude awakening when you get to college (if you decide to go).

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Finals
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2007, 06:25:21 PM »

He'll probably go to a JC for 6 years before dropping out. Getting an AA is just so hard I hear...

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.