*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 17, 2024, 11:40:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Updates.  (Read 5817 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Updates.
« on: November 21, 2007, 04:18:10 PM »

These last few days got me thinking. I understand why you took my posting rights away Loaded. I mean it's obvious... I would have done the same thing in your position. You finally started to realize Ricardo was going to be taking over and there was nothing you could do about it.. you thought taking away my positing rights would somehow stop him from being put in a position of power.(how silly of you) Well i have news for you.. it did not stop anything. Ricardo is still moving along as planned and we are in the final stages of completing our goal. If you want to continue to be in *MAFIA* when Ricardo takes over you better pray that he will forgive you.

Be wise in your decision, for those that oppose me, oppose Ricardo... and therefore will be banished from the kingdom of *MAFIA*. His power grows stronger every moment.

Loaded

Re: Updates.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 04:39:07 PM »

Well let me start of with...

1... I did not take your posting rights away and if I did, you still wouldn't be able to make this thread.

2... This thread has sealed your fate with MAFIA... But I guess you don't care about MAFIA or you would have never started this thread so in your eyes no big deal.

Your done here Milky. This thread will stay open so other members will know why you have been removed.

The joke is done and ANYONE that carries on with this "Ricardo taking over" subject will also be removed, no matter if they are rookie, member, manager, admin or head.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 06:36:55 PM »

I'm sure he doesn't give a shit. No loss.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 12:17:17 AM »

Well let me start of with...

1... I did not take your posting rights away and if I did, you still wouldn't be able to make this thread.

2... This thread has sealed your fate with MAFIA... But I guess you don't care about MAFIA or you would have never started this thread so in your eyes no big deal.

Your done here Milky. This thread will stay open so other members will know why you have been removed.

The joke is done and ANYONE that carries on with this "Ricardo taking over" subject will also be removed, no matter if they are rookie, member, manager, admin or head.

Well let me respond with...

1... My last post before getting my posting rights was edited to "Paw Paw made me see pink" by Bonehead. So if it wasn't you it was Bonehead blaming you.

2... Your response sealed YOUR fate with *MAFIA*. I guess the person that really doesn't care about *MAFIA* is you because if you did you wouldn't go against me and go against Ricardo.

You are the one done here Loaded.. and the only reason this thread will be left open is so other members will know why Ricardo removed you from your head position and member position here at *MAFIA*.

For the last time this is no "joke" and there is nothing you can do to stop the true power of Ricardo. With or without me Ricardo will be put in the head position where he belongs.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 12:54:02 AM »

Well good luck Milky.  I am sorry to see you go, but apparently you can't take warnings.  Sorry that you couldn't pull your head out of your ass with this whole Ricardo bullshit.  It may have been funny at first, but then it just became disrespectful, not only to the creator  of the Clan but to everyone.  Dumbass. 

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 01:53:03 AM »

I hope all you guys who voted the frenchy into MAFIA are happy now, looks like we're gonna lose about 4 members if this keeps up. Hope he was worth the trade to you guys.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 02:41:29 AM »

I hope all you guys who voted the frenchy into MAFIA are happy now, looks like we're gonna lose about 4 members if this keeps up. Hope he was worth the trade to you guys.

Whose the 4? Bonehead, Swampfox, Loaded, and Hellraiser?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 03:11:43 AM by *MAFIA* Milky Way »

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 04:43:16 AM »

well, finally this shit comes to an end. I dont care that you got kicked out of the clan since u and phantom cant stop with the ricardo crap. At least i hope u feel sorry for ratman, yes you made him leave, thanks!  Why just dont leave and never post anymore instead of staying here and only making drama, is that all that we get from you for the good time you had here.

At least feel free to say sorry. And dont come up with another crap post.

cya, had some good times with you, but you just went to far.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 05:28:04 AM »

If people don't like the idea of any new members, then see ya later. He was voted in by some of you, and soon he will be voted fully in or gone by you. So stop with this "I hope it was worth it" or "see what you have done". You vote people in or out, not just some or a few but all of mafia.

Like I said before nothing anyone seems to try and do around here to better the clan in any, way, shape, or form. Seems to not please some people in any way. And to be honest, if you get pissed off because mafia is trying to get new members, or changes a way we do things. To stay alive. Then you can leave if you don't like it, we don't need or want to hear your drama bullshit.

So when you get your ass cut from mafia and you wonder why, just look in the mirror and blame the person you see. We are all getting tired of this childish shit, if you enjoy drama go elsewhere and make it. We sure as hell don't want it here. So with that when your mouth gets your ass cut, I will not say one damn thing!

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2007, 09:08:26 AM »

ahahaha this thread is awesome....... funny how all of you take the internet so seriously....

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »

nothing anyone seems to try and do around here to better the clan in any, way, shape, or form. Seems to not please some people in any way. And to be honest

f you get pissed off because... we get new members, or changes our ways
That's a complete contradiction. First you say, "Don't get mad about something and bitch about it DO SOMETHING!"

Then you say, "If you don't like the way we do things, get the FUCK OUT!"

I'd love to change some things around here, but EVERY TIME we speak up about it, you tell us get the fuck out. It's not productive at all.

And don't try to pretend that this has nothing to do with "a certain someone," honestly, if this "certain person" hadn't joined, would milky/phantom/laaz every have piped up about him becoming the new leader? Would Rat have gotten pissed about them cracking jokes about this person? Nope.

I agree with stimph, hopefully it will all end when "someone" gets the boot.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2007, 09:04:52 PM »

I agree.  I don't have problems with new members, but come on.  We need new members that are going to bring something, I am not talking about "someone", I don't know how he plays or anything like that.  I am just saying out of the last 3 new members the only one really I see that is worth something is Outlaw.  He seems like a good kid and can handle a little harassing.  Not saying that is what we are about, but we do fuck with each other a bit.  "Someone" gets a little butt hurt about it, granted they are young.  I don't have a problem with him, contrary to what people believe.  But what really does he have to offer the clan.  We need to start expanding to other games or something.  Battlefield is a great game, but like someone said before, it is an older game.  I think if we concentrate hard we can get new, good, recruits that are worth something to the Clan.  I am just saying.  We don't need to take and Tom, Dick, or Hairy.  Once again, I have no problem with new members, let's just make sure that they are good for the clan and will fit into our family.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 09:33:26 PM »

Wasser, I am not talking about mafia having a voice I am talking about the drama that people start. Lets see if they don't like the idea of ricardo in mafia then make a post and be done. But when you make it a point to piss off every damn member to try and make your point that is just dumb. And gets shit started, and we are gonna weed out shit starters. "the ones that like to run it in the ground" got something to say, say. But don't start shit over it.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »

how did i just piss off every member? I tried to make a point, but once again you inferred that i'm a shit starter, and shit starters have to be "weeded out." Guess nothing can be discussed logically without a "get the fuck out" being throw around.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2007, 10:33:28 PM »

Wasser, he wasn't referring to you when he said that.  The only sentence in his thread directed at you personally is the first one.  The rest of it is directed towards a collective or plural "you."  Its just a general statement.  I think its time we just let all of this stuff go and get back to being simple, which is playing video games.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 26 queries.