*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 18, 2024, 03:44:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: List of Man Laws - Feel free to contribute :)  (Read 3886 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
List of Man Laws - Feel free to contribute :)
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 09:48:05 PM »

Quote from: the edge
 Where did I spam, with not even 20 total posts in these forums? Can anyone clue me in?  

EVERYWHERE! You were posting in old threads and bringing them back up. Then you also have stupid replies to everything. Here's one of them.

I invented Google

Got your clue?

the edge

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 09:56:08 PM »

Stupid replies, as opposed to a Mafia member posting that he invented the lightbulb?  Oh well guys, if you wanna act like a bunch of kids with no sense of humor, then what can I say..  I won't post here anymore.  Have fun in your forums, flaming eachother and driving away true fans.

Hasta la vista.
O=={;;;EDGE;;;>

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 10:36:48 PM »

Stupid replies, as opposed to a Mafia member posting that he invented the lightbulb?  Oh well guys, if you wanna act like a bunch of kids with no sense of humor, then what can I say..  I won't post here anymore.  Have fun in your forums, flaming eachother and driving away true fans.

Hasta la vista.

Do I hear a fucking cry baby.  Shut the fuck up you little pussy.   DRIVING AWAY A TRUE FAN.  LMFFAO.  You little bitch.  If you look around at what people say in here to each other and you are going to cry.  FUCKING KILLYOURSELF YOU LITTLE MONKEY FUCKING BITCH.  So Hasta la pasta to you.  That is all I have to say thanks.  And to get back on the subject.

Here is another on.  If you bang a girl in the but then she sucks you pecker.  Once again don't kess her, unless you like to eat shit.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 10:52:18 PM »

Well you see, saying that you invented the light bulb is a valid thing because it is an object that you are able to make. On the other hand, you can not say you invented Google because it is not really an object. You could say "I developed or created Google." Note that here, create and invent don't necesarily mean the same thing.

Oh you're still going to post here in the forum regardless of your post.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 12:36:24 AM »

You double posted in 2 threads, you really should click the "EDIT" button ;)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2007, 10:00:48 AM »

Hasta la vista.

I haven't said anything to you.  Don't generalize.  Some of our members, for whatever reason, just feel the need to be cruel to non-members.  Some of them either can't take a joke, or don't know when to stop joking.  But other members don't have those problems.   I for one would like to see you around more, as it appears you are quite intelligent, which of course is a good thing.  Do you ever get on ventrilo or play Battlefield?

the edge

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2007, 10:17:07 PM »

Beetlejuice - I am what you would call 'an old fart' lol.  I have played BF1942, RTR, and Nam sinse they 've been out.  Never used Vent, my rig is overloaded as it is, sinse I build my own and usually run them on full speed with overclocking the RAM and the processor.
 I hear what you say about some members, and I fully understand.  I do sometimes over react myself :).. Oh well, when you have 2 jobs, 3 cars, 2 mortgages, an ex wife, and the war trauma from BF1942, you tend to be jumpy sometimes..
  I used to play on the old server, 1.61, but now I frequent the 1.60 as the other one is usually empty.  Always enjoyed seeing some of the Mafia members in action and love the mods.
  Sorry for the double posting - didn't realize it was against the rules.  Will watch it in the future :)

Roshan - You are sooo wrong!  There is no way I am going to post in these forums ever again!  NEVER!
 Well, maybe I will, but only after I will finish working on perfecting one of my famous inventions - the hammer.  I was thinking of building in the mentioned above light bulb into the head so people can find the nail easier...  Actually, I just had another idea - I will also incorporate my other invention ( or developement ), Google, into the handle!  People can use it to search and find the said nail!  YAY!

But untill then - I am not posting!  No way, EVER!
 *...oops, gotta run.. I think I just saw a thread I need to post in.....*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 11:34:29 PM by the edge »

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 26 queries.