*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 10:28:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Destroyer3366 Join Resume  (Read 17271 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Destroyer3366 Join Resume
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2012, 04:28:25 PM »

ok you thought you heard the most epic comment then YOU thought WRONG!!!

Ok so here is the most epic comment ever and its centered around maybe you think its randomness wrong!!!
its about something you never will think of prepare to be epicized, umm sorry for the coating of epic sauce, but it calls for it, ok forget it i know its kidnicle difficulties, but we must say it. OH FUCK IT NOW I BEGIN!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!

:xmasdance:  FUCK THE THING ITS NOT XMAS ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF US THE FUCKING MAFIANS!!!!!

ok NOW the most epic comment and its in relation to meester and whatever else THE FUCK IT WILL BE ABOUT SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!

Meester you can go FUCK THE WORLD, BUT your gayness of the non-epicness level is a fraud of your fucking inner self go back and listen to wack a sak gayzer over tha hillz you fucking noob go get your boobzz takan offen nobn ashollz gaaaayyy nooo epicz fa your azz your just A FUCKING FUCKER drunken whore GO BE A BITCH ELSE WHERE or eat the triple ought buckshot from dual barreled 3000 shell clip dual auto shottys youz fucken nobbeer eat my fucking dust!!!!  oh and loaded you little girl go get a boob implant or something fucker goz ba az whore somewhere else and join the error weed script need crack script  wherez iz ze peepz of da fucking world of the fucking damned and blakjax go fuck your own body you fucking ass fucking cock sucking pussy licking masterbating weak little weed and pot smoker!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF TILL YOUR INSIDES DIE AND THEN GO DIE IN SPACE YOU NIGGA TO THE MOONZIE NOOB FUCKA YOU TWO TIMING MOTHER FUCKING LITTLE PUSSY DICK ASS!!!!! I hate the 3 of you now GO FUCK YOSELV ya comrade general of the russien braganda propaganda spreading little fucks go back to russia you comie dreadnoughts!!!! USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!! FUCK YOU COMIE MOTHAFUCKAS!!

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2012, 04:34:50 PM »

oh and loaded you little girl go get a boob implant or something fucker goz ba az whore somewhere else and join the error weed script need crack script  wherez iz ze peepz of da fucking world of the fucking damned

What just happen? I can't even say I am happy or mad over this, I just can't understand it.

I have to 2nd Hellraiser.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2012, 05:12:04 PM »

Don't delete your post skipping, I'll just put them back...

Your moms e-mail was a fail so I wont post that one, but this one should be fun for the others to see...

THIS IS DESTROYER336 ASSFUCKS!!!! ITS ME!! took a picture of me and my jet today I AM 31.  Its my old jet i just got it delivered to me today from the US Air Force.
i put the words by photoshop, but the picture is real.

Add the pic you posted...

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2012, 08:18:47 PM »

The same people who criticized me for posting picture-replies months ago are now the same ones who keep doing it.

Also Loaded, I suggest you brush up on your geography a bit. This may be why America keeps getting involved in the wrong wars. At least the terrorists know which country to attack.

America #1!!!! right?

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2012, 08:26:21 PM »

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2012, 12:16:51 PM »

rotfl cakes

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2012, 03:01:36 PM »

The same people who criticized me for posting picture-replies months ago are now the same ones who keep doing it.

Just following your lead.  However, I will not follow your lead when you strap that vest on.  You are on your own there pal. 

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2012, 03:21:35 PM »

Just following your lead.  However, I will not follow your lead when you strap that vest on.  You are on your own there pal. 

Ha ha, you make a funny about terrorist and explosives! Very nice!

Now watch Loaded come and say something along the lines of "AMERICA #1!!! SANDNIGGER". Then, him and Hell will proceed to kiss-ass with each other while one plays the role of armchair general and the other plays the life of an elderly Alzheimer's patient who yells at kids to get off his lawn. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »

Ha ha, you make a funny about terrorist and explosives! Very nice!

Now watch Loaded come and say something along the lines of "AMERICA #1!!! SANDNIGGER". Then, him and Hell will proceed to kiss-ass with each other while one plays the role of armchair general and the other plays the life of an elderly Alzheimer's patient who yells at kids to get off his lawn. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

You're funny... Even funnier thinking my age means a damn thing about my physical or mental abilities... I think I would surprise you, "in real life".

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2012, 05:03:25 PM »

You're funny... Even funnier thinking my age means a damn thing about my physical or mental abilities... I think I would surprise you, "in real life".

Yea, I would be quite surprised to see a middle-aged man on a Harley holding a beer in one hand and a Bible in the other. Us dirty, liberal scum here in California aren't used to seeing such a comical sight everyday around us.

(Also I bring up the age because in the past, both you and have Hellraiser have told me to act my age when it came to dealing with stuff like this. But now it's you two who are getting are riled up over what some kid posts here.)

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 28 queries.