*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 08:20:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: dead server  (Read 6340 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
dead server
« on: January 28, 2009, 12:37:13 AM »

you know the mafia 1942 server is dead, maybe we should find another game that people will play on it.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: dead server
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 12:54:30 AM »

What about COD4? And if you guys are getting COD4 server , can you make it cracked?  :evil:

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 04:16:19 AM »

I alaways see it .
It's a pity if you stop it .

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 09:05:22 AM »

Get rid of the super knife (light saber).  Noobs are getting pwned off the server by greedy score whores.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 09:11:31 AM »

the server is fine its just that ppl havent went into it either out of fear or sumthing else put a fiew bots on it or sumthing so it stays populated < TRICK > then maybe they will join idk...thousand s of lil noob kids play it still but we were gone for so long they may not know yet that we have returned...

and yes make the knife private:::

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »

Old Mod's = Populated Server

[hint] cp [/hint]

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 10:48:32 AM »

I'm not saying keep it, but the Noobs and Loaded sure do like that damn knife.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 10:50:37 AM by *MAFIA* Rat »

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2009, 11:11:18 AM »

I can only put it down to lost in translation but when a good few Mafians suggested we needed to mod the server for the publics interest it didn't mean simply some stupid super knife, the old mods and a bunch of invisible bunkers that the pubs can't use.

We need shit the public can see so they can differentiate our server from the others. I know they can't see any added building constuctions when its server side but theres still a hell of a lot of objects and vehicles the public can load and see without patches in fun and interesting places. Plus all the vehicles and packs can easily be modded to hell for the pubs but within the range of fun and not total pwnage server clearance.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2009, 03:54:35 PM »

[hint] cp [/hint]

I can only put it down to lost in translation but when a good few Mafians suggested we needed to mod the server for the publics interest it didn't mean simply some stupid super knife, the old mods and a bunch of invisible bunkers that the pubs can't use.

We need shit the public can see so they can differentiate our server from the others. I know they can't see any added building constuctions when its server side but theres still a hell of a lot of objects and vehicles the public can load and see without patches in fun and interesting places. Plus all the vehicles and packs can easily be modded to hell for the pubs but within the range of fun and not total pwnage server clearance.

My god, I think they're on to something. The server needs the upside down submarines on more maps, like Dune said, something so the public can actually see that the server is different and better than the rest. The super knife should probably be private, and if you're lucky enough to kill the Mafian using it, feel free to use it untill owned by (most likely)that same Mafian. Also, bring back the jetpacks and stuff like that for the public. And no matter what, please don't close the server!

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2009, 06:04:29 PM »

My god, I think they're on to something. The server needs the upside down submarines on more maps, like Dune said, something so the public can actually see that the server is different and better than the rest. The super knife should probably be private, and if you're lucky enough to kill the Mafian using it, feel free to use it untill owned by (most likely)that same Mafian. Also, bring back the jetpacks and stuff like that for the public. And no matter what, please don't close the server!

I would like to intelligently articulate on the previous comment....Yea, what he said.  /\

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2009, 06:16:36 PM »

The server is populated off and on, you just gotta catch it at eithe the right time of day or on the right map I guess...

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »

The server is populated off and on, you just gotta catch it at eithe the right time of day or on the right map I guess...
Soo this is the voice of affirmative action from our Heads  ::) No wander stuff never changes, we have a dead server  and most of us that play BF1942 have to play on different servers even though we have our own because ours is redundant and boring.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 09:00:19 PM »

For one thing, the server is always dead durring maps like Guadal and Tobruk, make maps like Berlin play more often. In fact, I don't think I've seen Berlin on the play list once.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2009, 11:55:37 PM »

[hint] cp [/hint]
seconded
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2009, 12:05:46 AM »

Where is CP??

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.