*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 05:02:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Best song of all time?  (Read 42240 times)

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2006, 06:20:30 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
Look, keep thinking i'm full of bullshit and making things up, why someone would do that is beyond me...but you can keep on thinking it. I don't care if it came from the judaism site you posted, did you bother reading what i wrote? I said women don't need a moyle, because they don't have a penis. So, what part of that sentence was wrong? I said you need not post a section about getting a tip of your wang cut off if it doesn't apply to what we were talking about (a woman.)

Only you would think it necessary to point out that women don't need a circumcision.  Most would find that blindingly obvious.

In every post you say you don't care.  And what have I made up?  You sound defensive.

By the way, its not the 'tip of your wang,' it is your foreskin and is no different from clitoris mutilation in arab countries.  Anyone who is circumsised has been mutilated without their consent.  Oh oh its for hygeine!  Then cut off your fucking arms to prevent underarm odor.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2006, 06:21:28 PM »

I like how you've all reduced yourselves to ad hominem attacks, by the way.  You've probably heard a professor talk about those, eh Elliot?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 07:16:29 PM by GWAR 3:16 »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2006, 06:23:31 PM »

Quote from: GWAR 3:16
Only you would think it necessary to point out that women don't need a circumcision.  Most would find that blindingly obvious.

In every post you say you don't care.  And what have I made up?  You sound defensive.

Yes, most would find it very obvious...yet you still posted it. Why? Hell, i don't know yet somehow you're giving me shit because you put something in your post that was completely irrelivent.
Yes, people do get defensive when others call them liars and say what happened didn't just because it doesn't seem likely to them.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2006, 06:24:28 PM »

Yes, most would find it very obvious...yet you still posted it. Why? Hell, i don't know yet somehow you're giving me shit because you put something in your post that was completely irrelivent.
Yes, people do get defensive when others call them liars and say what happened didn't just because it doesn't seem likely to them.

You're saying the same shit over and over.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2006, 06:27:50 PM »

You're saying the same shit over and over.

Did you bother reading it? It's basically saying that you are calling me an idiot because you put something here that didn't belong. I'm saying it over and over because you can't seem to get it through your head. Why would you call me "defensive" as if it's something you wouldn't expect if i was telling the truth? Would you react calmly if i said you were a catholic and kept arguing it over and over, insisting that you were one? No, you'd probably be pissed off that someone is trying to tell you you're something that you're not. It's not that hard to understand.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2006, 06:29:24 PM »

I've never been to Greensboro, so I have no idea where Florida Street is, but sure, if you have something worth racing I'd go with you.  If its a little ricer with an Autozone 'tuner kit' on it, then forget it.

My acura tl 3.0 (Type S engine) would win :)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2006, 06:31:42 PM »

You said his 'music' was gay, I provided lyrics that are definitively gay.  Saying they aren't is just an example of you being obtuse.

OK, let's back up, when did I say his "music" was gay?  Point that out ot me and I will admit I was wrong, or actually I'll probably just say I didn't mean to type it that way and I didn't proofread.  I said he writes the music to his songs, not the lyrics, and I never knew that just pure music could be heard and defined as "gay."  You did not provide lyrics that are definitively gay, they are in your opinion, not mine.

Would you like me to start pointing out things that you ignore and/or choose to evade?  Of course, you probably go to a touchy feely feel good church, and they don't cover the meaner bits of the bible.

Yes, please start to point out everything, that doesn't scare me.  I don't go to a touch feel good church, I will send you links to Sunday sermons and you can determine for yourself if you are that interested.  

LEVITICUS 20:13

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."

That is from the KJV.  There are other versions of the bible(how can there be so many versions of god's word?) in which it specifically mentions stoning as the execution method.

Well that verse is from, like I predicted, the Old Testament.  God is telling Moses to do those things, not people of today.  We live by the New Testament now, the teachings of Jesus, although we still read and refer to the Old Testament because it is still God's word.  Why are there so many versions of His word?  Great question.  The only answer I can come up with off the top of my head is that it was written in another language and there is no way to directly translate it into English, there are several ways.  But it doesn't matter that some words in people's Bibles are different than others, because it still says the same thing.  Find where Jesus has commanded people to kill gays in the New Testament and then we'll talk.

I also like your backhanded comments you make.  I always pick up on them...its very xtian of you.

When we're both being eaten by worms then we'll know the real truth, won't we?

What do you mean by backhanded comments, and the word "xtian?"  I will have to admit I have no clue what you're talking about...  And yes, only then will you find out the real truth, and of course it'll be too late; you will be wishing that you listened to your friend *MAFIA* Beetlejuice... or will you ;) ?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2006, 06:35:57 PM »

Did you bother reading it? It's basically saying that you are calling me an idiot because you put something here that didn't belong. I'm saying it over and over because you can't seem to get it through your head. Why would you call me "defensive" as if it's something you wouldn't expect if i was telling the truth? Would you react calmly if i said you were a catholic and kept arguing it over and over, insisting that you were one? No, you'd probably be pissed off that someone is trying to tell you you're something that you're not. It's not that hard to understand.

When you used to tell the story, she was a German woman living in Germany who converted.  I know this because the first time you told me that I brought up the incredible timing of a German woman converting to Judaism in Nazi Germany.  You, at that time, didn't say she was Swiss, or a German living in Switzerland.  I think its a recent addition to the story.

I called you an idiot because you keep insisting you don't care, but you keep posting.  

It belongs if I find it relevant, I find circumcision to be a repugnant practice and never miss a chance to bring it up when discussing jews, want to come over and look at my 5 year old's elephant trunch of a wiener?  He's all natural.  We didn't rip his foreskin off in the name of a desert tribe's god.

Either way, you keep trying to shift the focus to the minutia, instead of the relevant argument.  I said jews don't want converts, its difficult, time consuming, and costly, you said it wasn't, I provided proof from a jew that it is, and suddenly you start claiming victory because your grandma didn't have a penis?  Idiot.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2006, 06:39:15 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
My acura tl 3.0 (Type S engine) would win :)

I didn't know what they looked like so I looked them up, its definitely not a ricer with a autozone wing on it.  So yeah, it probably could kick some ass.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Best song of all time?
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2006, 06:39:44 PM »

i asked for your opinion of the best song ever and this is what it caused.  wow, what is this world coming to.   hahaha.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 06:51:23 PM by *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla »

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2006, 06:42:33 PM »

Really?  Here is what a dictionary says.  Perhaps you can share what you think it means?  I know certain people have trouble distinguishing between IE and EG.  Perhaps you suffer from this as well?

9 entries found for eg.
e.g.
abbr.
Latin. exempli gratia (for example).

You should have used IE--that is.  Or were you giving an example of a catch phrase that means "directly from a source."  Please, hindsight is 20/20, but at the moment, you meant to use IE.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2006, 06:46:26 PM »

When you used to tell the story, she was a German woman living in Germany who converted.  I know this because the first time you told me that I brought up the incredible timing of a German woman converting to Judaism in Nazi Germany.  You, at that time, didn't say she was Swiss, or a German living in Switzerland.  I think its a recent addition to the story.

Either way, you keep trying to shift the focus to the minutia, instead of the relevant argument.  I said jews don't want converts, its difficult, time consuming, and costly, you said it wasn't, I provided proof from a jew that it is, and suddenly you start claiming victory because your grandma didn't have a penis?  Idiot.
Ya, and also "from what you recall" you said it was my grandfather who was the jew. You clearly didn't read what i put (not that i hold that against anyone, who really wants to hear about some other person whom they will never meet during their lifetime). I never said she was swiss, but a german living in switzerland(alot of them did that, i guess it was good hiding, who knows.)
I never claimed victory for pointing out minute facts that no one cares about, i merely started responding so you don't start posting random shit that isn't true about me and my family. I'm done, now go back to your argument about homo's and the bible, that one was actually going somewhere.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2006, 06:53:40 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
OK, let's back up, when did I say his "music" was gay?  Point that out ot me and I will admit I was wrong, or actually I'll probably just say I didn't mean to type it that way and I didn't proofread.  I said he writes the music to his songs, not the lyrics, and I never know that just pure music could be heard and defined as "gay."  You did not provide lyrics that are definitively gay, they are in your opinion, not mine.

Yes, please start to point out everything, that doesn't scare me.  I don't go to a touch feel good church, I will send you links to Sunday sermons and you can determine for yourself if you are that interested.  

Well that verse is from, like I predicted, the Old Testament.  God is telling Moses to do those things, not people of today.  We live by the New Testament now, the teachings of Jesus, although we still read and refer to the Old Testament because it is still God's word.  Why are there so many versions of His word?  Great question.  The only answer I can come up with off the top of my head is that it was written in another language and there is no way to directly translate it into English, there are several ways.  But it doesn't matter that some words in people's Bibles are different than others, because it still says the same thing.  Find where Jesus has commanded people to kill gays in the New Testament and then we'll talk.

What do you mean by backhanded comments, and the word "xtian?"  I will have to admit I have no clue what you're talking about...  And yes, only then will you find out the real truth, and of course it'll be too late; you will be wishing that you listened to your friend *MAFIA* Beetlejuice... or will you ;) ?

Reality it seems was just a dream
She couldnt get it on with the boys on the scene
But what do you expect from a chick whos just sixteen
And hey, hey, hey, you know what I mean

All the young girls love alice
Tender young alice they say
Come over and see me
Come over and please me
Alice its my turn today

All the young girls love alice
Tender young alice they say
If I give you my number
Will you promise to call me
Wait till my husbands away

Poor little darling with a chip out of her heart
Its like acting in a movie when you got the wrong part
Getting your kicks in another girls bed
And it was only last tuesday they found you in the subway dead

And who could you call your friends down in soho
One or two middle-aged dykes in a go-go
And what do you expect from a sixteen year old yo-yo
And hey, hey, hey, oh dont you know

If you're saying that isn't overtly homosexual, you're a liar.  It even says fucking dyke in it.  It talks about young girls pleasing alice in her bed.  Men couldn't do it for her.  Once you finally admit that it is a song ABOUT homosexuality, if that isn't enough for you, I will gladly find other lyrics in which he either proclaims his homosexual tendencies or his solidarity with homosexual women.  Queers stick together.

We're not arguing about whether EJ is queer.  Thats a known fact.  The argument is over whether or not he promotes and/or sings about homosexuality.  Who writes the lyrics is irrelevant, as he is the performer and it is Elton John's 'All the girls love Alice.'  If we follow your logic far enough, Elton John would perform an anti-homosexual song if someone just 'wrote it for him.'  What if someone wrote a song for him that had the line 'Nigger nigger, I got my gun, nigger nigger, gonna have some fun, nigger nigger, gonna end your life, kill your kids and your dirty brown wife.'  Would you be so eager to insist there isn't racism in his songs and that someone just 'writes them for him' and he just made the music, he's not promoting racism?  Exactly.

It must be nice to be able to pick and choose the parts of the bible you like and/or agree with, because that is what you're doing.

By the way, did you know that jews believe the New Testament isn't the word of god?  Also some stuff about boiling jesus in shit, him being a false prophet, all kinds of good stuff if you just bother to look.  I used to have a sweet english translation of the Talmud, man does that book make the jews look bad/crazy/inbred.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2006, 06:55:59 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
You should have used IE--that is.  Or were you giving an example of a catch phrase that means "directly from a source."  Please, hindsight is 20/20, but at the moment, you meant to use IE.

No actually I meant 'for example,' which is the accepted meaning of EG.  Don't burn down before you go to class any more, its affecting your learning ability.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Best song of all time?
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2006, 06:58:11 PM »

Ya, and also "from what you recall" you said it was my grandfather who was the jew. You clearly didn't read what i put (not that i hold that against anyone, who really wants to hear about some other person whom they will never meet during their lifetime). I never said she was swiss, but a german living in switzerland(alot of them did that, i guess it was good hiding, who knows.)
I never claimed victory for pointing out minute facts that no one cares about, i merely started responding so you don't start posting random shit that isn't true about me and my family. I'm done, now go back to your argument about homo's and the bible, that one was actually going somewhere.

I said 'or a German living in Switzerland.'  Little clues like that are leading me to believe either you have horrible reading comprehension or that you're not actually reading what you say you are.

Is it random shit when you make an effort to tell me about it, in what I can only guess was some sort of emotional purge?  Seriously, you're just arguing about arguing now.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 26 queries.