*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 06:04:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: uber pics  (Read 8844 times)

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 01:33:03 PM »

the battle field cd?
Having too much asbestos in your house can be Harmfull to the body!

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
uber pics
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 01:34:27 PM »

nevermind.

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 01:36:43 PM »

No! what cd? Im thinking of the flat disks that u put in your comp! wtf is the cd your talking about.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
uber pics
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 01:39:21 PM »

The little flat shiny cd that you insert into your computer has a code encypted in it (I think), and with that code stays every name that you have ever used in BF1942.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 01:39:24 PM »

Quote from: Toasty Asbestos
No! what cd? Im thinking of the flat disks that u put in your comp! wtf is the cd your talking about.

Dude, chill...  If you're not either one of those people, then you have nothing to be afraid of.  Just over-reacting will just make them more suspicious.

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 01:42:59 PM »

HAHAH!! I KNOW WHY!! OMFG! I got this bf cd from my cousin. he didn't want it anymore! so he gave it to me. he might be the one your thinking of. God this whole thing was for nothin.

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 01:59:54 PM »

oh. i beleive hes playing counter strike now. so go bother him. his screen name is Clockwork265. Lol make him cry or something so the next time i meet him, i can rub it in his face that a whole clan hates him.

Loaded

uber pics
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2005, 03:06:41 PM »

Idiot… You said you played with organ grinder monkey once, I think that would had been the best time to say he was your cousin. So with that said fuck off and go away. I (we) HATE bullshiters.

Oh by the way, I really don’t give a shit if I am liked or not. I have a job to do here and one of them is uncovering assholes like you. Have a good day.

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2005, 03:24:39 PM »

fuck this thread. No ones gonna look at the pictures.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2005, 04:19:37 PM »

Wow this kid is a fucking moron.  I didn't think it was possible for someone to be this "slick" in deception.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
uber pics
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 10:43:07 PM »

If you install bf on another compouter the cd hash will change as it also gets some of its numbers from the serials numbers from your hardwar hence hardware bans so it is on the same computer you and the others are one you may be to dumb to figure it out but us normal people dont have any problems figuring it out.

Your cd key hash is made up of your games cd key and serial numbers off your hardware in your computer if you install the same game with the same cd key on a different computer it will change due to new hardware and we have bamboo boys cd key hash and it matches yours to the letter so hence its the same computer so stop trying to fool us we have many resources available to us to uncover people and their lies.

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2005, 04:01:43 AM »

*claps hands* good job mafians! u foiled my plans yet again.But you would of never knew it was me without your cd hash shit and whatever else you use. And im gonna keep posting.  I like to think back to the FIRST TIME i visited the website. i did nothing wrong. and all i asked was one question about bf. And u all started riding me on that. AND HAVING THE FUCKIN PICTURE OF THE FUCKIN PANDA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RANDOM AND STUPID.  AND U THINK THAT BAMBOO BOY HURTS?? Boo hoo the big bad mafians are calling me bamboo boy. And if you still call me that after a MOTHER FUCKIN YEAR, there must be something wrong with u people.:):):):):):)

Loaded

uber pics
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2005, 04:26:00 AM »

Idiot... and by the way it has been 6 months MAYBE that your dum ass was here posting for the 1st time, not a year.

Don't try to pull shit over on us... "I" have WAY to much time on my hands, I am like a old women with nothing to do, so when people like you come on I can't wait to get to work.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2005, 04:33:03 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Idiot... and by the way it has been 6 months MAYBE that your dum ass was here posting for the 1st time, not a year.

Don't try to pull shit over on us... "I" have WAY to much time on my hands, I am like a old women with nothing to do, so when people like you come on I can't wait to get to work.

I think we need to put Paw Paw back in the fields.  Like he said, he has WAY to much time on his hands.:)  Though, I like the way he jumps on people for doing something wrong in the forums.  Just like he did with Bamboo Boy, good catch Loaded.:D

Toasty Asbestos

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
uber pics
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2005, 06:02:39 AM »

well i got what i wanted. a hACK! so i really dont give a shit anymore.

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 30 queries.