*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 10:12:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: a honest apology.  (Read 4590 times)

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
a honest apology.
« on: March 03, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »

Yeah i know i am "BACK", but for no little than to post this,

i apologise for all the shit i put you guys through, i apoligise for all of the spam/flaming/evil stuff i did, i was more young, more of a noob, so i do honestly apologise to all of mafia, every one of you mafians i apologise too. I especially apologise to Hellraiser i think me being the way i was put me in my situation of being well not liked. and BlackJacks i also apologise to you as well for well being a shit headed douche bag or a "Tampaxwing" (i also roflmao at that) i was known as the emo freelance and stopped playing "Battlefield 1942" for a while, but i am sorry to all of you. i needed to get this thing off my chest, its been about 11 months since i have been here. and those eleven months of self pity/being emo/and GAY, has to stop for me, so i apologise to all of you, please accept my heart felt apology

Sincerly

-Ultraxwing (AKA Tampaxwing, or Captain Emo)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: a honest apology.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 05:01:10 PM »

No problemo.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 05:03:24 PM »

Beatlejuice, you don't know how happy that made me.  :) thank you.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 05:10:07 PM »

I've been here for four years, and I don't remember you.  According to your rep though, you were less than accepted among our society.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »

well umm, you have a point MeZmoriZe, i would whine cry like a little bitch, always, but i am over it, but some people might not believe me. what started all of this was in 2008 when i put this tag infront of my name *MAFIA* thus dumping the old one *FREELANCE* yeah a old freelance if ya ask me. but putting that tag infront of my name, and coming here bitching about it, pointed out that i was a little bitching whore fag who likes nigger cock, but i am a bisexual so i like a little of both.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 05:19:52 PM »

Dude it is the internet and it was all a joke.  There was no hard feelings or anything like that.  

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 05:21:44 PM »

well umm, you have a point MeZmoriZe, i would whine cry like a little bitch, always, but i am over it, but some people might not believe me. what started all of this was in 2008 when i put this tag infront of my name *MAFIA* thus dumping the old one *FREELANCE* yeah a old freelance if ya ask me. but putting that tag infront of my name, and coming here bitching about it, pointed out that i was a little bitching whore fag who likes nigger cock, but i am a bisexual so i like a little of both.
I'd be much more mature of you if you didn't blame your actions on being gay/bisexual.  I have friends that are both and find it offensive that you use that as motive of your actions.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 05:23:54 PM »

Hellraiser, you are saying this, i have dreamt, i literally dreamt of the day that you would say anything like this, i thought inside of you was this ever hate for me. ever dying hatrid of me, enough hatrid to see me die, or be killed by your own hands, but you to say this, so to "HELL" with it I LOVES YOU! you have made me feel so happy =P

MeZmoriZe, i didn't mean it that way, i was just saying, i was confused and angered easily, i didn't mean to offend anyone.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 05:26:18 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* MeZmoriZe on Today at 05:10:07 PM
I've been here for four years, and I don't remember you. 

Here are some memorable threads...

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,6195

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,7241

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,7264

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,7361

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,7265

______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ______________ ____

was i this bad? oh man, i really apologise now, i was a little compulsive liar back then too, wow... i do really apologise, my head was literally up my ass than.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »

Hellraiser, you are saying this, i have dreamt, i literally dreamt of the day that you would say anything like this, i thought inside of you was this ever hate for me. ever dying hatrid of me, enough hatrid to see me die, or be killed by your own hands, but you to say this, so to "HELL" with it I LOVES YOU! you have made me feel so happy =P

MeZmoriZe, i didn't mean it that way, i was just saying, i was confused and angered easily, i didn't mean to offend anyone.
  Oh don't get me wrong, I would like to kill you, but that is just me.  There are only a few people in this world who i wouldn't like to kill.  So stop being a little cunt and blaming the fact you love cock, and get back into BF42 and posting on these forums you faggot!!!!!     :evil: ;D

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2009, 05:33:19 PM »

Alright fine i will hellraiser, i'll get back into bf1942 hmm but theres a problem, the moment i do get back into bf1942, my "modding" schedule will be put back... hrmmm oh fuck it, i'll put my self on modding vacation! bf1942 here the fuck i come!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »

Do you want to mod for *MAFIA*?

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:28 PM »

umm sorry its not that type of modding, its no where near that type of modding, i am modding "Homeworld 2" a game for noobs for me, and i am modding all of its aspects/models/races/etc look it up. but i don't care just installing and going to bed, i have to do some tests tomorow (lol piss poor spellar) and you know i prefer a education rather than gaming (NERD!)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2009, 06:35:46 PM »

lol, i don't remember tampaxwing at all, but i do recall the little dutch interchange that maggot and myself made in one of tampaxwing's threads...mad lulz

MAGGOT:

"seriouslisly lolooolollo wasser specks of nederlands and me wants to joins youre klan?
 name know *MAFIA MAGGOT?!!

kthnxbi"

Wasser:

"yarp, it is wit the being, you quirt sir wit that LOL! you be in thhhis klands too?

MAFIA, BETTER THAN A REST!! NEDERLANDS! "

What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 30 queries.