Forum > Join

Referrals

(1/53) > >>

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice:
If you are a non-*MAFIA* member and are looking for information on HOW to join, please read this post:  
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=2641.0

If you are a *MAFIA* member and would like to recommend someone that you think could possibly join, simply post it on here.  This needs to be a person whom you've seen on the forum, in game, and/or on ventrilo.  

Be sure to include the reason(s) why you want us to consider them for membership.  Once they 4 referrals (2 from members, 2 from admins/heads), all posted on this thread, then they will become a member of *MAFIA*.

*Disclaimer - Any post that is not a referral will be deleted.*

*MAFIA* Capsloc:
i hereby give my referral to hoopplahh, cool dude, plays bf2, installing 1942, and seems mafia material....

*MAFIA* Phantom:
that wasn't me, must have been an impostor.

hahahaha jk it was really me. ya i gave him my referal cause he got me some emo bitches myspace...but also he's been on a lot on vent and he's A-OK in my book.  Nice guy and ez to get along with.

*MAFIA* Milky Way:
I want to refer Ricardo not only because his dad is cool but also because from what ive seen ricardo is a nice kid and cool to talk to in vent.

LAAZ:
Yes yes ricdo for mafia dad is a cool guy also they share the same comp  O0 O0 O0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version