*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 01:19:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [SWG] site...  (Read 3578 times)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« on: May 14, 2005, 01:08:29 PM »

Hey guys, this is Death.Wish again.  I have just recieved a PM from Mobscene, asking you guys to stop messing around on our forum.  For example, Toby came over and made an account, no harm done.  Then he started posting, still no problem.  The problem was he had a signature the size of a desktop wallpaper!  It was a picture of that stupid, but cool, lynux penguin.  I'm not saying not to come over to the [SWG] forum, I'm just saying that Mobscene and the others don't want crap like that on there.  You are welcome to come over and make an account.  Just leave a thread about that you want one, and we will open up the register and you can make one.  The only rules are that you must be active on the forums, and you can't have big, huge sigs like Toby's.  Thank you and please don't let it happen again.

[SWG] Team

Loaded

[SWG] site...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 01:16:20 PM »

Sure you can ask ppl from here not to do that type a thing, BUT something tells me after your post, you just made it worse for your forums. Good Luck.

(sounds like you have new members lucked out, so maybe you will be ok)

Oh by the way... Admins can set sig sizes on the site, I thought you were there to help them. I just helped you.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 01:18:17 PM »

Well I made an account over there weeks ago, just to talk in some of the topics that I can't (guests can only see like 3 or so).  But they told me I had to be in SWG and they deleted my account.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 01:27:52 PM »

Yeah, but I talked to Iceman and them.  Just leave an request in the join thread saying you want an account, and we will let you.  I meantioned that in my topic paragraph.  Just leave one, and then make one, that easy.

Loaded

[SWG] site...
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 02:14:55 PM »

Maybe we should do something like that to. It would stop allot of ppl coming in and posting shit.... No can't do that can we, that isn't what MAFIA is all about.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2005, 02:24:52 PM »

Well that is now over, we have merged with [DOA] to make a bigger clan.  About five of you already have an account.  So now it is no longer a problem, case closed.:D

[DOA] Death.Wish_S

P.S.: The _S symbolizes that I was part of swg when we merged.  Just incase anyone was wondering.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2005, 02:26:43 PM »

Ha are you serious?  You really helped them out huh!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[SWG] site...
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2005, 02:48:22 PM »

We have the flame section open so even guest can post no account needed but to post anywhere else on our forum you need an account people are welcome to come here and post what they want unlike other clans/websites we are not lame and lock/block the public voice but thats just us I guess that says something about the other forums huh?

And if swg-doa or whatever the fuck you all are going to call yourselves keeps coming here and telling people to do this and this blah blah I am going to remove you all from my site I dont go to your forums/sites telling you to do this or this blah blah so dont come to ours and do it.

Loaded

[SWG] site...
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2005, 03:15:49 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
Well that is now over, we have merged with [DOA] to make a bigger clan.  About five of you already have an account.  So now it is no longer a problem, case closed.:D

[DOA] Death.Wish_S

P.S.: The _S symbolizes that I was part of swg when we merged.  Just incase anyone was wondering.

LOL you have to be kidding me. Wow you are the man, you took a clan with only a few members and made it huge in one day, WOW!

I think I need a Vaca.

*MAFIA* Phantom

[SWG] site...
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2005, 06:29:57 PM »

LOL i was gonna say that SWG will slowly fade away within a few weeks so no need to register at their forum.  DOA is next in line...especia lly now that they have to breast feed SWG members.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2005, 10:47:51 PM »

hey tum ... tum..    
hmmm...  seems like alot of people are coming over to DOA..   Ex-mafia... Ex-SWG... Ex-Badger...   hell we are not picky...  lol

All with the DOA tags...  and no .. we are not going away.   We were told that Bonehead was leaving *Mafia to help our TT (Terrible Tikes)... Crumpets newly formed clan.   I thought you were the head of *mafia.  Well.. that is what their forum says.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2005, 12:58:56 AM »

Our next plan is to invade Poland.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[SWG] site...
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2005, 01:19:29 AM »

I am going to what? and it says this where? lol

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2005, 01:35:29 AM »

WTF! bonehead is coming to tt. no he isnt. blacksheep were did you hear this?

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
[SWG] site...
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2005, 05:02:20 AM »

Crumpet, it's on your forum.:D

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 28 queries.