*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 04:25:48 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Global Warming?  (Read 19544 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Global Warming?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2007, 07:22:10 AM »

I didnt look very hard for one but here is proof that global warming is complete bullshit.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2007, 07:31:24 AM »

FTW= Global warming is real!  Manbearpig is real!

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 09:17:53 AM »

I didnt look very hard for one but here is proof that global warming is complete bullshit.

looks similar to icing piped on the chart.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »

looks like momma is thinking of food :D

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 12:24:56 AM »

Temperature rising per continent:

Temperature is defenitally rising. The worlds changing, look at the weather, we didn't have a real winter, it was like 1 day of snow and freezing thats it, and the summer just sucked because it rained A LOT (I'm pretty sure same goes for Dune with the floods there in the UK). In the spring we had 45(!) days without one drop of rain.. I wonder what this autumn is going to be, I hope its going to be warm because I'm going on vacation with a bunch of friends and I want good weather..

Oh and btw, for you n00bs that don't know it, if politicians are talking about melting ice and the north pole, it doesn't matter if that melts.. its already in the water so it will no affect the sea level height. However land ice like on the Antarctics does really matter and will affect the sea level height in a bad way.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 12:52:29 AM »

The planet is changing it isnt what we are doing to it... YOur graph says the temp. in 1900 spiked i wonder why?  Their all dumbasses if they think we are having a major impact on temperatures rising...

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 11:30:20 AM »

The planet is changing it isnt what we are doing to it... YOur graph says the temp. in 1900 spiked i wonder why?  Their all dumbasses if they think we are having a major impact on temperatures rising...
I think we do have a great deal to do with the global warming.. and we are not able to stop it no matter what we do.

Ah time for a new ice age maybe, stop the oceans flows and we'll get one

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 11:33:50 AM »

Oh Boemann, you are so mislead. Did you even look at my chart? It has the temperatures from over 500 million years. GLOBAL temperatures rise and fall. It has nothing to do with humans, only time and other factors. I would tell you what those factors are but im not exactly a scientist. But I do know this. As stated by John Stuart on the Daily Show. "People Global Warming is REAL! It has be real since Al Gore invented it when campaining for president." I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that. You do know that Al Gore also "invented  the internet" too right? Haha, I love mockery. Global Warming was invented by Politicians to make politicians richer. They use the idea to scare people, telling them that they will fight the pollution when elected to save the world from total destruction. Look at some non-biased based information before you post.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 11:41:13 AM »

what do you know? go play with your fabulous hair your always bragging about......... .............. .emo hippie.

I personally take the "selfish"  outlook on global warming that wasser posted about seeing as i do not believe global warming is happening. \/

Hellraiser is completely right, even if you don't think it exists (an ignorant viewpoint to begin with) it doesn't mean you should take up the attitude, "even if it does exist, it won't affect me, so fuck it!"

That's one of the most selfish approaches you can take, and i can't stress this enough, EVEN IF IT DOESN'T EXIST, why not conserver energy/water/fossil fuels (which WILL run out by the way) and try to explore alternative powers, like harnessing solar energy?
 "it won't affect me, fuck my children and grand children, i'll leave my mess for them"

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »

Look at some non-biased based information before you post.
So that weather graph he posted is biased? The floods he was talking about and the extreme weather change that's been happening is biased? I didn't know weather had a bias.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 01:11:13 PM »

Oh Boemann, you are so mislead. Did you even look at my chart? It has the temperatures from over 500 million years. GLOBAL temperatures rise and fall. It has nothing to do with humans, only time and other factors. I would tell you what those factors are but im not exactly a scientist. But I do know this. As stated by John Stuart on the Daily Show. "People Global Warming is REAL! It has be real since Al Gore invented it when campaining for president." I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that. You do know that Al Gore also "invented  the internet" too right? Haha, I love mockery. Global Warming was invented by Politicians to make politicians richer. They use the idea to scare people, telling them that they will fight the pollution when elected to save the world from total destruction. Look at some non-biased based information before you post.

Yep hes right

M Yass

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 02:33:14 PM »

Global warming is pure and unrefined BULLSHIT! It was only thought up by al gore to scare people into voting democrat in 08. All you dumb asses should go to school once in a while and learn something. Have a horrible day, Asshole.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 02:48:31 PM »

Global warming is pure and unrefined BULLSHIT! It was only thought up by al gore to scare people into voting democrat in 08. All you dumb asses should go to school once in a while and learn something. Have a horrible day, Asshole.

Wow, what a great way to start off in these forums.  Give us proof of why it DOES NOT exist in your mind.  People have supplied data here that does show the effects of it.  Now do your part, nigger.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 02:58:42 PM »

if it was rising, why would there be downtime when the temp isnt constantly rising?  We arent making the temp rise its just the planet aging or the sun could be changing..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 03:00:28 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »

ok, but we are helping it rise, we are making it go at a faster rate than wat it should be

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 26 queries.