*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 01:22:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: University of Florida student tasered  (Read 3407 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: University of Florida student tasered
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 04:03:15 PM »

If that had been on Fox news they would have told you what he was really trying to do, He was trying to start a uprising since most of the people in there we're students.  He was asked to ask a question but couldnt even do that.

"help me, help me"

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 07:46:52 PM »

Fuck John Kerry

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »

It doesn't matter who is up there.  If you disrupt a meeting it is a crime.  You can hear Kerry in the background responding to the question but he continues verbally attacking Kerry in an attempt to disrupt the assembly.  The girl with the camera was asked to tape the whole scene by the guy causing the problem. 

Its all BS and the Officers used the least amount of force necessary to effect the arrest.  He was dry stunned and not actually tazed.  A dry stun has much less of an effect than a full deployment.   

Thats the crap we have to put up with for doing our job.... 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 08:52:16 PM by *MAFIA* Lightning »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 11:05:30 PM »

If that had been on Fox news they would have told you what he was really trying to do, He was trying to start a uprising since most of the people in there we're students.  He was asked to ask a question but couldnt even do that.

"help me, help me"
i'm sorry, but that's the dumbest, most biased summary of this event ever. Fox news is full of the most one sided, horribly biased select coverage, and no one should be watching that for actual news coverage.

Cnn actually uses quotes in the majority of it's article, with hardly any social commentary, fox news is full of blundering dip shits that don't even know how to properly quote someone, because they do it so rarely.

And where the hell is there information hinting that he was starting an uprising?!

Back on topic, the douche shouldn't have been such a douche in the first place, that's what he gets for yelling about shit that can't be changed right now, and then not letting someone even respond.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 11:44:52 PM »

"help me, Help me"

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 03:30:36 AM »

i'm sorry, but that's the dumbest, most biased summary of this event ever. Fox news is full of the most one sided, horribly biased select coverage, and no one should be watching that for actual news coverage.

I was waiting for someone to say it.

When they decided to pull him off the microphone and take him back, he shouldn't have been resisting arrest and relocating him.  He was asking for it with his struggle and his cussing at the officers.  I'm sure it was within the limitations of the police rights also in Florida to use a tazer if they need to.  What's the issue?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 09:44:12 AM »

He was trying to start protests and walk outs..... he knew what he was doing before he went into the building.Now students are starting plans to picket over this. 2 cops put on leave for doing there job is total bullshit...... . if it was anyone else in america resisting like that little fruitcake was they would be tazed or pepper sprayed but nooooooooooooo oo...... this was on tape so they have to do SOMETHING about it....... stupid ass government.

!blame .Rodney king
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 09:46:17 AM by *MAFIA* MAGGOT »

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 27 queries.