*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 08, 2024, 02:53:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: 8 dead in Finland school shooting  (Read 7017 times)

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: 8 dead in Finland school shooting
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 05:12:51 AM »

Sorry to say but small schools are not immune to this.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 08:04:57 AM »

Yea i know... To even thinking about coming to school and seeing some pull out a gun gives me the goose bumps. Hopefully they are bad at aiming...

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 09:43:31 AM »

I fail to see the logic in that. I'm not challenging your statement, i just wanna hear how that makes sense.

Lets see.  In San Francisco guns are completely illegal.  Even if you are Law Enforcement you are not allowed to posses a gun off duty.  So, law abiding citizens don't have guns.  Criminals on the other hand still have them and will continue to find them and use them.  Therefore, victims have no way to protect themselves and criminals know they can't protect themselves.  Thus creating an umbundance of unarmed victims.   

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 09:51:05 AM »

My point exactly.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 01:50:58 PM »

Isn't there a town somewhere in the south, that you can't live there until you prove that you have and keep a firearm in the house.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »

Lets see.  In San Francisco guns are completely illegal.  Even if you are Law Enforcement you are not allowed to posses a gun off duty.  So, law abiding citizens don't have guns.  Criminals on the other hand still have them and will continue to find them and use them.  Therefore, victims have no way to protect themselves and criminals know they can't protect themselves.  Thus creating an abundance of unarmed victims.   
Completely true.  No matter the restrictions, if a criminal needs a gun but the laws are against it, he is going to find one.  On the other hand the law abiding citizen will not find a way to buy a gun, giving the criminal no incentive to not rob you at gunpoint in your own house.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 04:55:31 PM »

Yes there is rat, the mountain. You must own a firearm in order to live there, and you know the funny thing is? crime is almost 0 there. Well of course jim bob or joe dean gets all liquored up and passes out.

I mean really us mountain folk see less crime then the Amish do.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2007, 02:34:23 PM »

Lets see.  In San Francisco guns are completely illegal.  Even if you are Law Enforcement you are not allowed to posses a gun off duty.  So, law abiding citizens don't have guns.  Criminals on the other hand still have them and will continue to find them and use them.  Therefore, victims have no way to protect themselves and criminals know they can't protect themselves.  Thus creating an umbundance of unarmed victims.   
I had no idea. I'm a pacafist but i have to admit, i fucking love guns. We've got 4 or 5 at my house, but they're mostly older guns. Still, i really want a LugerPO8
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »

Yes there is rat, the mountain. You must own a firearm in order to live there, and you know the funny thing is? crime is almost 0 there. Well of course jim bob or joe dean gets all liquored up and passes out.

I mean really us mountain folk see less crime then the Amish do.
  Isn't fucking a sheep considered a crime???  Anyway, all these school shootings and shit scares the hell out of me.  I have 2 kids, and god forbid anything happen to them.  If some little fuck ever does anything to my kid I will take revenge on his parents, because apparently they didn't wipe his ass enough.  Hell or even, like that Virgina Tech shooter, who was depressed, I understand there is only so much you can do to help your kid, but sending him away from you while he/she is fucked in the head isn't helping them out.  I mainly blame the parnets of these kids.  Don't get me wrong, there are some of these little bastards that just can't be helped, but you should never give up on a kid, especially if it is yours. 

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »

I have a .30-06 and a 12 gauge.  The .30-06 I have shot a Bull elk with, I shot straight into his chest, he walked about 3 feet and fell over dead. I love it.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »

yeah, i remember a long ass time ago i was asking lightning about the ammo size of the springfield at our house, it's a springfield 1903 A3 rifle, it's also a .30-06, i've never fired it though. And this old Mossberg 500 12 guage, things a beast. Then a couple old .22's

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 27 queries.