*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 09:03:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Whats your infatuation with us??  (Read 15515 times)

Uranus Reamerz

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Whats your infatuation with us??
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2005, 07:18:28 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
Cheating is just having better technology.  Are you going to say we are cheating the Iraqis with our Night Vision Goggles or superior weapons?  No...  I bet they arent to happy they have less technology or they dont want to use others technology.  Obiously they will lose and obiously they will be dead or upset.  As it is in the game.  We have better technology.  We can kill you before you can kill us.  Stop your whining and get over it we didnt do anything to your gay little site.

I didnt come here wearing tags ... I didnt whine about what you may or may not have done to my site ... I dont have a "gay lil site" ... what I was trying to do was provoke ... er inspire an exchange with Rat Man as to his interpretation of HONOR ...quite frankly I can almost buy your "technology" spiel ... I would have thought that a clan steeped in bravado like yours would have relished the concept I offered ... "honor amongst thieves" ... I really had hoped that Rat Man would have been able to speak for himself rather than a proxy such as yourself. Jezus step up and be counted ... I recognize the fact that Rat Man has Twenty some years of service to this country ... I still am looking forward to hiz take.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2005, 07:49:46 PM »

I didnt mean it like that and im not speaking for ratman , that was just my opinion:P

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2005, 08:06:52 PM »

Dude there's nothing "honorable" about a video game, so take that word out of here.  Whether you cheat on a game or not doesn't make it or you honorable.  Its like using Game Genie for Nintendo.  Its your choice whether or not you want to use "cheats."  If Rat Man hacks on a video game, that doesn't make his service for our country any less honorable.  My father was in the Air Force for 2 years, I'm not going to judge him on if he cheats on a video game.  Swampfox served in Vietnam, Bonehead served in Iraq, Deus is in the Air Force, and there may be others.  Chill out guys, you are way too uptight.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2005, 08:19:31 PM »

lol, beetle you tell them.  And theres no point in hacking on battlefield 1942, you can hear their steps...lol, and talking about honor almost all of my great uncles and grand pas died in ww2 and vietnam so before any of you start talking about honor you should really think of what it really means to give your life away, Some of their bodies werent even found until 1982 and 1994...

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2005, 08:22:45 PM »

I don't know why you are wanting to start shit with me. Why are you calling me out. Unless your defending Agent Orange and then in that case why don't he stand up and be counted.

He said "Unlike oyu little fuckfaces, we actually have members of the armed forces in our clan because they have honor......

Is the Honor I have any different than the honor you have from serving in the military. I wouldn't think of taking that away from you as you or any one  else should not take it or away from me. Or in this case defend someone that you are affiliated with from doing so.

Nothing about  my statement was directed at your clan or did I make any comment against it.  Until today I hadn't even heard of your clan much less form an opinion about it .

Playing a game and spending your life defending your country is two things entirely.  To use one to insult the other is deplorable.  And why do you want to provoke and exchange with me, I don't know you. I've never once been to your forum site much less bothered any of your members.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2005, 08:30:55 PM »

ratman for president...

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2005, 08:50:16 PM »

So what are you in the navy ratman?

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2005, 08:56:13 PM »

Yes,
I suppose my name gave it away.

[-UG-] Agent Orange

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2005, 10:30:44 PM »

exactly you fuckin noobs..its a fuckin game. To compare having better technology to better tech in Iraq is fuckin stupid, moronic, and newbish on your part. Say whatever you want about the cheats, thats not what Im here about. Its your lack of honor...period . I didnt bring up patriotism, your fag USAF initialed homo member did when he used them. And I dont believe for one second any of you were in the armed forces you sacks of shit. I am friends with many persons of our armed forces, and for any of you to say you can cheat and be part of the armed forces of honor, proves you are sackless shits. Yes, we have better tech than the Iraq's or anyone else.....but WTF does that have to do with cheating in game?? Whatever. Leave our website alone, and we wont stop by here. So stop playing innocent....we know it was you guys. Just cut the shit out, and we will dissappear. Its that simple.

And I mock you fools in believing Bonehead served anywhere besides his own little video game world Iraq. Pfft. Truly pathetic....no w you are all war heroes. ROFLMAO.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2005, 11:33:05 PM »

"Would you like fries with that" go and work for daddy...

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2005, 12:22:29 AM »

Quote from: '[-UG-
Agent Orange']exactly you fuckin noobs..its a fuckin game. To compare having better technology to better tech in Iraq is fuckin stupid, moronic, and newbish on your part. Say whatever you want about the cheats, thats not what Im here about. Its your lack of honor...period . I didnt bring up patriotism, your fag USAF initialed homo member did when he used them. And I dont believe for one second any of you were in the armed forces you sacks of shit. I am friends with many persons of our armed forces, and for any of you to say you can cheat and be part of the armed forces of honor, proves you are sackless shits. Yes, we have better tech than the Iraq's or anyone else.....but WTF does that have to do with cheating in game?? Whatever. Leave our website alone, and we wont stop by here. So stop playing innocent....we know it was you guys. Just cut the shit out, and we will dissappear. Its that simple.

And I mock you fools in believing Bonehead served anywhere besides his own little video game world Iraq. Pfft. Truly pathetic....no w you are all war heroes. ROFLMAO.

You seriously have mental problems don't you? Honor? WTF ARE YOU ON? You go around talking about honor in a VIDEO GAME outside of your little world you live in, they'll fucking lock you up. You play the game one way, we play it another. If you have a problem with that, well thats too damn bad now isnt it?

You know Orange, I never really had a problem with you. Yeah, you had a temper, but I never knew what an asshole you were. You ever come here and insult our members who fought for this country when you were just a twinkle in your greek bastard of a father's eye again, you will pay fucking dearly for it. How about you get out of your own little internet world where you think everything is yours to control and step into the real world with the rest of us.

If you honestly are going to get all upset about a FUCKING VIDEO GAME, you need to seek some therapy. We didn't do anything to your worthless fucking website, thats a waste of our time and effort. So how about you go back to your own little world where you can scream and order everyone around and they'll take it from you, it won't be tolerated here.

To the rest of you UG's:
With the exception of a few people, I still have respect for alot of you. If you ever get tired of Agent Whiner, there's always room in *MAFIA* for a few new members.

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2005, 12:38:40 AM »

Hello you pathetic nigger. How dare you keep breathing the same air I am breathing after a load of fucking meaningless, idiotic statements as the one's you just posted! I don't need to tell you my past service! What I have to tell you? I already told you! So now take a deep breath and hold it forever! In other words; "QUIT BREATHING MY AIR YOU PATHETIC, GUTTER LICKING, TRASH CAN LIVING, CUM GUZZLING, IGNORANT NIGGER!"

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2005, 02:01:58 AM »

well i believe rat-man, beetle, insane, and swifty really fucked agent orange over on the honorable statement Good Job guys, show that retard whats what. but i do have a few things to say

why the fuck do u even come in our forums and going to conclusions that we are spamming up your site, when you obviously don't have proof that we are doing it, quite frankly i think that you have somthing against us... and to blame us that we did it with no proof is just childish, don't go around blaming people of somthing they didn't do.

orange on the statement that swifty made about the technology advantage that we have over Iraq, he means it goes with we have advantages in technology, hence the hacks, over people without them.

YOU CAN GO FUCK A LIGHT POST FOR ALL I FUCKING CARE, THE HOBOS WILL FIND IT SEXY BUT DONT YOU FUCKING DISSCRACE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SERVED THIS COUNRTY SO YOU CAN EAT YOUR FUCKING ORANGE CHICKEN, YOU ARE A DISSCRACE TO AMERICAN KIND ITSELF! BURN IN HELL!! I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE TEACHES YOU A FUCKING LESSION! AND BEATS YOUR ASS INTO THE FUCKING GROUND!!

KICK HIS ASS INS4N3!!! PWN THAT BITCH!!!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 02:14:06 AM by StEwIe_GrIfFiN »

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2005, 02:52:02 AM »

Agent Orange likes it when we talk dirty to him, as you can see...he's about to beat his meat.

Unregistered

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2005, 03:03:26 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
Now I'm pissed off.  I would like to correct you.  Mafia does have active and  prior military in the clan and I for one take great offense in you saying we have no honor. That's a direct slap on the face and after 23 years of service I shouldn't have to take that shit.  What I hate the most is that you tried to use patriotism to jusitfy all the bullshit your slinging around.

You served in the military for 23 years and you hang around with mafia? Where the fuck is your integrity? You are a piece of shit man. I bet you were one of those people who floated through the military avoiding every situation that popped up and stayed on an injury profile the whole time. Don't sit here and try to lecture anyone about patriotism. You don't deserve to be able to say that word.

Now go out and grow some self respect and stop hanging around with hackers. Pussy.

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 31 queries.