*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 11:56:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Test  (Read 6703 times)

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2006, 09:44:56 AM »

Lalalalalalala
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:14:52 AM by Mathy »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2006, 10:36:44 AM »

Balthazaar & Blackjax - You don't seem very intelligent. Instead of actually using your time to ask questions, you attempt to anoy the shit out of me, failing each time. Why don't you just fuckin' sit down and talk about it like a grown-up? You are a part of those 40% ;)

rofl, so intelligence labeled by you? i only talked about how nasty your "girlfirend" is, and yes you did show me a piture of the both of ya's, also you are the biggest looking pussy i have ever seen. You can try to deny the fact that you did you did show me that picture but we both know it duid happen. so in all, go fuck yourself, or let your "girlfriend" do it, since shes the one with the dick. And you are talking about being grown up? hey fucktard, youre the one all butt hurt cause pro made you cry. then your lack of maturity speaks out to tell us youre gonna hack our forum, grow up.

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2006, 10:42:31 AM »

Lalalalalalala
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:15:04 AM by Mathy »

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2006, 10:44:50 AM »

Mathy
Leave the dark side and comes towards the light. Follow my voice and I will lead you to the truth.

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2006, 10:46:26 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
Mathy
Leave the dark side and comes towards the light. Follow my voice and I will lead you to the truth.

What movie did you get that from? Nice try. Convince me, go on!
I like the way you think, but seriously? That sounds kind of ridiculous.

Besides, last time I checked, you were not on Ventrilo?

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2006, 10:50:43 AM »

I'm just in a good mood. It's Friday, sunny and warm. My hot water heater blew up, but I had a warranty so I will get a brand new one to replace the 11 year old one for free. Everything is great.

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

Test
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2006, 10:53:35 AM »

just be a normal, like everyone else... its cool u can do this much with programs and hack but dont abuse it, what did we do against u ?, what did u do against us.....?  not much, only online game crap....thats not a reason for talking shit like you wrote above....

Internet isnt like the real world, people are different on internet they are not like how they are in normal life....

StimPH

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 10:56:09 AM »

Quote from: '*MAFIA* [StimPH
']
Internet isnt like the real world, people are different on internet they are not like how they are in normal life....

StimPH

I am starting to get the point, I think. Any way I could speak with him with real voice?

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
Test
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2006, 10:56:44 AM »

Quote from: '*MAFIA* [StimPH
']just be a normal, like everyone else... its cool u can do this much with programs and hack but dont abuse it, what did we do against u ?, what did u do against us.....?  not much, only online game crap....thats not a reason for talking shit like you wrote above....

StimPH

Scared pl0x

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

Test
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2006, 10:58:51 AM »

not today, ive got hockeytraining right nowm and im going out tonight, mayeb tomorrow,

check ya then

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 01:54:15 PM »

Quote from: Mathy
I am starting to get the point, I think. Any way I could speak with him with real voice?

Why do you want to fuck with a bf42 server? I know that you justify it with "i'm getting back at the guy who pissed me off" but what's the point? It's the internet, there is no such thing as flexing your power, why ruin a videogame for everyone when they've done nothing?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 02:34:43 PM »

I think a couple of questions need to be answered before this gets out of hand
1. Mathy...How old are you, My guess is that you are under 18 still live at home and that you use your parents phone and/internet connection
2. You do realize that there are a couple of members here that pay the bill for this server and that by crashing the server on them you are denying them access to a service that they pay for? Correct
3. Also you do realize that by crashing the server you are breaking the law and that you and your parents can be held liable  for any damages/lost service/monies paid for services not attained and most of all violating the hosts right to provide for a fee a service....
I could go on as you are in violation of a few other interstate laws governing what you are doing as well as 2 federal laws...
Seeing as you are probably underage, not only can you be held responsible for monetary damages but your parents can as well....This should really stop now before one of us contacts our lawyer, traces your ip and gets your address, sends the police there and sues you...If you are over 18 then we can just have you arrested and sue you.....Time for this to stop...OK....

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 03:00:36 PM »

Lalalalalalala
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:15:33 AM by Mathy »

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 03:23:10 PM »

I see Balthazaar didn't reply yet? If he changed his way of thinking, then hail Balthazaar! I hope this is the case. That would mean there's only 1 dumass left. Hallelujah.

Don't think you've gotten rid of me yet, boy.

And now for the ever popular reality check.

1. Your only refuge is the Internet because you fail at life.

2. Even on the Internet you fail because you have to hang around with other script kiddies who actually think you can do shit.

3. To compensate for so many short commings you flutter around forum to forum with your little spam-bot that you managed to piece together from code that was previously written by MUCH more talented programmers than yourself. I cannot emphasive how much of a script kiddie you are.

4. Your looks explain all these shortcomings very well.

5. It's not even worth telling you off anymore because at this point I just feel sorry for you.

Quit wasting my oxygen and kill yourself.

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 03:27:21 PM »

I am 15. Hmm, but I stopped like 2 hours ago from now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Blindness?

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 27 queries.