*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 22, 2024, 05:51:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Test  (Read 6767 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Test
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 04:03:26 PM »

I will only say and show this once...

I can find you, no matter the proxy or piggy backed ip.

Internet crimes in Denmark are the same as the us...

Basic info on you.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 04:41:37 PM »

I think he realizes we are serious Bone...Hopeful ly it is over and we can concentrate on getting rid of the freaking Lag!!!!!!

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »

Quote from: Mathy
Hi guys. Just testing W32X11. Version 11 of my little forum tool. Don't even borther asking what it is.

Im sorry but all who replied to this in a rude and obstruct manner did it with horrible intentions. He simply said it himself. "just testing W32X11...". You had no right to come at him with curse words and a rude tone to him while he did not show any threat at all. He said he was testing a fourm tool, and he practicly said don 't worry about it, this will not harm you. But your *mafia* and non-*mafia* members took at it like they had to kill him. Well im sorry but this could of already been avoided. Thanks bonehead for staying calm and saying what could of been done to avoid any hacking. But I belive ever one is now mad in this situation. Thanks for listening.

Snop
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 05:25:46 PM »

Dont you understand? mafiaowns.com Ran by the *MAFIA* Clan. Our site? Not anyone elses. As long as we arent breaking any rules it will continue.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 05:56:32 PM »

Snop that woulden't be you Mathy? Actually don't answer its dusted

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 06:56:09 PM »

Quote from: Snop
Im sorry but all who replied to this in a rude and obstruct manner did it with horrible intentions. He simply said it himself. "just testing W32X11...". You had no right to come at him with curse words and a rude tone to him while he did not show any threat at all. He said he was testing a fourm tool, and he practicly said don 't worry about it, this will not harm you. But your *mafia* and non-*mafia* members took at it like they had to kill him. Well im sorry but this could of already been avoided. Thanks bonehead for staying calm and saying what could of been done to avoid any hacking. But I belive ever one is now mad in this situation. Thanks for listening.

Snop

oh my god this is so obviously Mathy using a different name. Pathetic man, it's so damn obvious!
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Test
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 06:59:44 PM »

No, dune they are two different people.

Why not remain calm? :) I mean I know what is going on, and what is not. And I seen no threat from him. I do agree some people, do indeed take things too seriously.

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2006, 07:06:04 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
oh my god this is so obviously Mathy using a different name. Pathetic man, it's so damn obvious!

No, im in the DoD clan with mathy, trace my Ip. Im from arkansas. But seriously. This could of all been avoided. And as some just saw, once one person said "this is obliously Mathy with a diffrent user name and then someone else thinks that would be a great idea to say and comes back up on that same idea. This is how it all got started. So you arn't going anywhere while you keep getting wrong idea's.

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »

Quote from: Snop
No, im in the DoD clan with mathy, trace my Ip. Im from arkansas. But seriously. This could of all been avoided. And as some just saw, once one person said "this is obliously Mathy with a diffrent user name and then someone else thinks that would be a great idea to say and comes back up on that same idea. This is how it all got started. So you arn't going anywhere while you keep getting wrong idea's.

Get real guys! This guy is from my clan god damnit!
When he wrote this, it was 5 AM in my country! What the hell!

Besides, the assaults has stopped long time ago, and I respect MAFIA now.

About server lag? What the hell, your server lags all the time! I didn't do anything with lag! If anyone did, it's Dominik. He has lately been out of control. Spaming 3V0 members and so on. He's a part of the Hacking Elites team of DoD too. I'll try to contact him as soon as possible.

By the way, goodmorning everyone :D

EDIT: And Swampfox? You've got it all wrong. What comes to Bonehead, you're a complete jerk it seems. :D But I'll see you all later :D You just don't get it. I stopped this assault long time ago. The lag has nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:16:57 AM by Mathy »

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2006, 02:12:34 AM »

Good morning.. lol. I tihnk Bonehead made his point. Do harm to us, and we will bring the law at your door.

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2006, 02:13:15 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Boemann (nl)
Good morning.. lol. I tihnk Bonehead made his point. Do harm to us, and we will bring the law at your door.

What fucking ever.

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2006, 02:15:08 AM »

What fucking ever.

Bah! Go away! I'm being completly ignored because of you and your friends spam!

I want to be spam lord again!!!

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2006, 02:18:31 AM »

What fucking ever.

It's really just a shame that you don't have any proof on it. Technically, I didn't do anything :) And that nothing? You can't proove it :)

*MAFIA* Phantom

Test
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2006, 02:52:00 AM »

you have proven that you have the biggest forehead on this planet and that it has obviously given you mental retardation...

Mathy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Test
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2006, 03:38:52 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
you have proven that you have the biggest forehead on this planet and that it has obviously given you mental retardation...

:) I know. Thanks.

However, you don't seem to get that it's over.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 27 queries.