*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 05:18:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: flyin  (Read 1709 times)

vash

flyin
« on: May 03, 2005, 03:33:12 PM »

can u mafians make a map that only has planes like battle of briton but both allied and axis can get a b-17 bomber so u can have a ski fight and a spwan point at the allied for the axis to come and same for allied then u can make 10 sky fortreses then u load them up with max people and then u can only use them but what hapens is u can only use these planes and have a huge fight at a map like bocage and use all planes for bombing but u bomb on the germans and the germans get like 10 flaqs and have 5 fighters then u use them for the germans and it is like battle of briton but destory factorys from the germans last u have a lake that is huge for the newblets to crash in it would me funny

Loaded

flyin
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 03:37:52 PM »

Quote from: vash
can u mafians make a map that only has planes like battle of briton but both allied and axis can get a b-17 bomber so u can have a ski fight and a spwan point at the allied for the axis to come and same for allied then u can make 10 sky fortreses then u load them up with max people and then u can only use them but what hapens is u can only use these planes and have a huge fight at a map like bocage and use all planes for bombing but u bomb on the germans and the germans get like 10 flaqs and have 5 fighters then u use them for the germans and it is like battle of briton but destory factorys from the germans last u have a lake that is huge for the newblets to crash in it would me funny

Well let me see.... NO, Because that would be a custom map that people would have to download… UNLESS someone wanted to modify Battle of Britain with what you have asked for.

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
flyin
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 04:49:22 PM »

Quote from: vash

wow...that would be the gayest this ever...then again, look at whos idea it was.  What we have here is another brilliant member of SWG...i dont think i need to say any mroe than that

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
flyin
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 05:10:19 PM »

ZzZzZzZz.... Wat?.. OoO... that might be to much cause lag. But the, let me think, Vash Corel sea ring a bell for you. that is a plane one. all planes thats it but need another carrier to hold a b17 that mafia canm only know how to get to. so newblets don't get crazy ideas.

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
flyin
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 06:09:48 PM »

wow masebot is gay 2

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
flyin
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 06:42:18 PM »

Sorry for not seeing this one earlier.  The first part is self explanatory...  I took some words out and edited a few as well...  Hope it makes more sense.

Quote from: masebot1
ZzZzZzZz.... Wat?.. OoO... that might be to much cause lag. But the, let me think, Vash Corel sea ring a bell for you. that is a plane one. all planes thats it but need another carrier to hold a b17 that mafia canm only know how to get to. so newblets don't get crazy ideas.

That might be too much, (it could) cause lag.  Hey Vash, does Coral Sea ring a bell?  That one has planes.  It is all planes, nothing else.  But I think it needs another carrier to hold a B17 that only *MAFIA* can know how to get to.  That way, newblets don't get crazy ideas.

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
flyin
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 06:47:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
Sorry for not seeing this one earlier.  The first part is self explanatory...  I took some words out and edited a few as well...  Hope it makes more sense.

That might be too much, (it could) cause lag.  Hey Vash, does Coral Sea ring a bell?  That one has planes.  It is all planes, nothing else.  But I think it needs another carrier to hold a B17 that only *MAFIA* can know how to get to.  That way, newblets don't get crazy ideas.

LOL Yeah then we can pwn Vash while he whines that he wants 1

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 28 queries.