*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 09, 2024, 08:27:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

can i join??????

yes
- 0 (0%)
no
- 3 (100%)
maybe
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: INTERSTED IN JOINING  (Read 8320 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: INTERSTED IN JOINING
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 04:36:40 PM »

From me to all of you *MAFIA*. This thread was not started by [nWo]. We are not here to start shit with you guys. This thread was made in spite of Bubba (aka Zero now) to join YOUR clan. I hear many things and read many thing about [nWo] being a shit clan, from fucking noobs. I would not expect one of your clan members to stoop down to some noobs and say shit. We did not express and negativity toward any of you(r)/clan.
RedMan
We're not bashing your clan.  Maybe a few of us don't like you or think you suck or whatever, but its not a *MAFIA* vs [nWo] thing, its just a personal thing.  You guys are fine by me.

whoever said hes getting in?
Nobody 'cept you.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 04:51:26 PM »

I would not expect one of your clan members to stoop down to some noobs and say shit. We did not express and negativity toward any of you(r)/clan.
RedMan
it's not "our clan" vs. "your clan" i was just saying what i wanted to. I don't represent all of MAFIA, i represent myself. Unless you're retarded, i expected you to know that already.

If you told me "ZSOMG MAFIA WASSERFALLER IS SUPER SUCKAGE!!" would you expect me to say "ZSSOMGS nWo hates all of MAFIA ZOMG CLAN WAR!!"?

Of course not, that would be a jackass assumption. You see where i'm coming from? Probably not.

Anyway, to clear it up, mafia doesn't hate nWo. I personally don't like the 3 or 4 members i do know, mostly because....
A) they blow hard
B) they talk tons of shit, then get owned, then cry
C) they're jackasses

So i know hardly anyone in your clan, but the few noobs i do know, blow hard. And cry and shit after they get owned.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

[nWo] t RedMan t

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2008, 05:17:16 PM »

Wasserfaller,
      It took me a while to understand your post. Secondly by you saying you hate 3-4 members that is completely fine. But a direct attack on one of my friends I do not stand for. This is my last thread here to explain about Bubba... I get too tired to deal with his bulls**
if you know what I mean.
I do not know you but I assume you are a nice fellow. Just if there were problems you needed to express towards me, a pm would have been a nice touch  O0

Once again, I hope this clears the air and no fighting comes as a result.

Sincere Regards,
RedMan

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2008, 07:17:51 PM »

omg admin ban that hacker he hasnt died and hes inside a tank!!

a couple of weeks ago thats how i got banned :(

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2008, 11:29:57 PM »

But a direct attack on one of my friends I do not stand for.
A direct attack? I didn't name anyone from your clan, if you read it fully, you would have noticed I said I didn't remember the name of the guy who got pissed at me. So i could care less about how offended you get, i didn't name any of your friends (unless Saw is your friend, he was the only one i named.)

Talk to your beloved leader Saw and ask him how he was in mafia then decided to make his own clan behind our backs. Oh, and he lied saying he was "moving" so he wasn't gonna be around, instead he made a new clan behind our backs. So if that's who you mean i "attacked", then shove it. I don't care, all the things i said about him are true, you can ask him or search our forum for the topic.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2008, 12:02:56 AM »

No... You just blow ass.
Shit!! Who told you????

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 33 queries.