*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 12:02:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: How do I join Mafia?  (Read 16266 times)

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: How do I join Mafia?
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 10:30:20 AM »

Why did you erase your post head hunter?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 10:33:13 AM »

I have decided to join MAFIA instead of FOXES.

Is that because you didn't get in or you got tired of waiting to be a member there?

Also, don't triple post.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 10:40:35 AM »

my apologies for the triple post. I was tired of waiting. And foxes is dying. That much is clear. Mafia, however, is very much alive!

whoops

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 01:11:40 PM »

my apologies for the triple post. I was tired of waiting. And foxes is dying. That much is clear. Mafia, however, is very much alive!

Fuck you... You used us as a backup and after foxes wouldn't take you, you expect we will...

I personally say fuck off. And if your offended by what I say, you wouldn't last long here.

BTW- You need to work on your game aswell, I wasn't impressed in the slightest

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »

I was tired of waiting. And foxes is dying. That much is clear. Mafia, however, is very much alive!

You made your Foxes join post on August 4. About 20 days later, you give up because you think that's too long. If you were to become a member here, you would be waiting longer than that.

We are not your #2 solution. We have much higher standards with members here than Foxes does. Don't expect us to take you in just like that, because we don't do that kind of stuff. 

Also, what Whoops said.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2009, 01:31:11 PM »

Whoops- I'm not offended.

I walked away from Foxes to join Mafia. I needed 1 more vote to get in but I left anyway.

You guys make this shit seem like I am some kind of terrible person. I just want to join a good clan. Mafia is better than Foxes. Everyone except Ricardo and cheero says that. I don't care if you aren't impressed with me either. I don't use hacks.

Obviously Mafia wasn't my number 2 solution. I was never "denied" from Foxes. I left foxes to come join this clan.

Roshan- I wasn't even a foxes rookie. I know it takes less time to get into Mafia than foxes because foxes entry rules are strict as hell. i know in order to be a member of mafia, you have to be a rookie for a month. atleast i would be a mafia rookie and not a foxes training tool.

and another thing- i dont even know why people are calling me fucking immature? how the fuck am i being immature?

whoops

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2009, 01:33:46 PM »

i dont even know why people are calling me fucking immature? how the fuck am i being immature?

Because you posted a join thread for two different clans

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »

yeah and then i closed the other one.

that still doesn't fucking explain how i am being immature

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2009, 01:37:45 PM »

Whoops- I'm not offended.

I walked away from Foxes to join Mafia. I needed 1 more vote to get in but I left anyway.

You guys make this shit seem like I am some kind of terrible person. I just want to join a good clan. Mafia is better than Foxes. Everyone except Ricardo and cheero says that. I don't care if you aren't impressed with me either. I don't use hacks.

Obviously Mafia wasn't my number 2 solution. I was never "denied" from Foxes. I left foxes to come join this clan.

Roshan- I wasn't even a foxes rookie. I know it takes less time to get into Mafia than foxes because foxes entry rules are strict as hell. i know in order to be a member of mafia, you have to be a rookie for a month. atleast i would be a mafia rookie and not a foxes training tool.

and another thing- i dont even know why people are calling me fucking immature? how the fuck am i being immature?

it doenst matter if we are better. it doens't goes about who is better and who not. you join a clan to play games together, and you join if you like the members etc. that's how i see it. nad of course i will tell you we are the best HAHAHAHA

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »

that still doesn't fucking explain how i am being immature

Excessive swearing?

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »

it doenst matter if we are better. it doens't goes about who is better and who not. you join a clan to play games together, and you join if you like the members etc. that's how i see it. nad of course i will tell you we are the best HAHAHAHA

that's why i want to join mafia. not only are they better but i have only played with cheero and ricardo one time each. i see hellraiser everyday. there are always more mafia on than foxes. the server has more people. the mafia members are fun to play with. on average, i see 3 mafia members on for every 1 foxes member on. i played for 2 hours yesterday and did not see one single foxes on their own server. while, in every game on mafias, there are atleast 2-3 each time i play. thats why i want to join.

sorry about the swearing. other people were swearing at me so i just wanted to stand up for myself

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2009, 01:46:49 PM »

WTF? Are you sure you're not confused about which clan you're talking about? You would have become a Foxes member right away if you had told them that you were a female, a relative of Ricardo, or French.

It's kinda funny how you started bad mouthing the clan that you tried to join so that you would look good here. I think your chances now are really slim, if not none.

You don't stand up for yourself by swearing back. It's like being the internet tough guy. Why don't you tell us your true age? Look at King Banana's join thread and see what he did wrong.

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2009, 01:47:53 PM »

that's why i want to join mafia. not only are they better but i have only played with cheero and ricardo one time each. i see hellraiser everyday. there are always more mafia on than foxes. the server has more people. the mafia members are fun to play with. on average, i see 3 mafia members on for every 1 foxes member on. i played for 2 hours yesterday and did not see one single foxes on their own server. while, in every game on mafias, there are atleast 2-3 each time i play. thats why i want to join.

sorry about the swearing. other people were swearing at me so i just wanted to stand up for myself

i understand you. oke dude just come around on our vent. we don't even know each other

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »

WTF? Are you sure you're not confused about which clan you're talking about? You would have become a Foxes member right away if you had told them that you were a female, a relative of Ricardo, or French.

It's kinda funny how you started bad mouthing the clan that you tried to join so that you would look good here. I think your chances now are really slim, if not none.

You don't stand up for yourself by swearing back. It's like being the internet tough guy. Why don't you tell us your true age? Look at King Banana's join thread and see what he did wrong.

17 dude. I am 17 years old. Starting senior year tomorrow morning. I'm not trying to be the "internet tough guy", i just don't want people telling me to fuck off and stuff.

King banana told me that he had tags within the hour. Hellraiser said that i could have had mafia tags at the end of the day. here, you need only 2 referrals. in foxes, you need 6. how can you get 6 referrals when non of the foxes are there to play with you and observe. I am not french, I am not a member of ricardo's family, and i am not a female.

exco- i will be on vent soon. i am getting a mic tomorrow.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »

All this stress over nothing. He doesn't have my vote.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 27 queries.