*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 02:10:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ricardo's vacation  (Read 1928 times)

An!L

• Forum Member
  • Elite Player
    • View Profile
    • Mafiaowns
ricardo's vacation
« on: August 03, 2008, 04:42:39 AM »

Have a good vacation u french cocksuckerzZ!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
ricardo's vacation
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 05:03:10 AM »

Hey guys , I go to vacation today during 1 month, So I think be active during 2 week afther I dont think have inetrnet.

cu Guys.
FUCK YOU!!!!!  I hope when you get back home your internet doesn't work ever again. 

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ricardo's vacation
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 05:07:33 AM »

rofl

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Vacation
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 11:49:50 AM »

Yeah ....... give the kid a break !!

Have fun on your vacation ......... Hellraiser will miss ya !!!
  Sure won't.  Have fun and don't come back! 

Is that better Beatle.  I told him to have fun

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: ricardo's vacation
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 12:05:15 PM »

Is that better Beatle.

This isn't the flame section.  He's just making a post saying he won't be back for a while and didn't start any trouble with anyone.  It's bad enough some of you flame him after his every reply (yes, we get the point), but please just let him be on this one.

It doesn't matter if its "better" - flame is flame, and I'm going to keep it out of just one thread for once.  Just let it be, please.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »

That is so cute you are protecting the peice of shit.  Ok, I will leave it out of the french bitches thread.  Just this once.  Oh, and I have a question, how come you posted this:

That's not what I was getting at, it won't affect the way I vote either.  It'd just be odd to vote in someone who hasn't been here in a few weeks, or someone who never even comes back, that's all.  Hopefully he'll be back sooner than later.

In 702's thread about leaving but not Frog boys????  HMMMM

LAAZ

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 04:28:54 PM »

CUZ 702 is not active much and i see RICDO on all the time on vent and in game??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

CUZ 702 is not active much and i see RICDO on all the time on vent and in game??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  Who the fuck is LAAZ???  When did he/she get in Mafia??

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 05:45:12 PM »

That is so cute you are protecting the peice of shit.  Ok, I will leave it out of the french bitches thread.  Just this once.  Oh, and I have a question, how come you posted this:

That's not what I was getting at, it won't affect the way I vote either.  It'd just be odd to vote in someone who hasn't been here in a few weeks, or someone who never even comes back, that's all.  Hopefully he'll be back sooner than later.

I'm not protecting HIM, I'd do it for anyone that you or whoever else flames 24/7 for months, and all they are doing is making a post saying they are going on vacation.  I just wanted to keep it out of one thread, and I didn't want to turn this into drama, so thank you for not posting there again.

Ricardo's thread and 702's thread are somewhat different.  702 made a post on July 19 saying he won't be on much for a week tops.  If you read my reply #5, I said its been a week and he's not back, so I was wondering if anything was up.  Now I see what you're getting at in the quote - I said it'd be weird voting on someone who hasn't been around - now the same will be true with Ricardo, EXCEPT he said he'll be gone two weeks and that time hasn't run up yet.  It's been two weeks and 702 is nowhere to be found.  Plus Ricardo was on ventrilo today during his vacation, on a wifi connection. 

I hope that's a good enough explanation, but let me know if you need me to discuss it further.  I always like backing up what I say, with proof if possible, and if/when I'm wrong I'll admit, apologize, and move on.  There's no hidden meaning in this post, what you see is what you get.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »

I'm not protecting HIM, I'd do it for anyone that you or whoever else flames 24/7 for months, and all they are doing is making a post saying they are going on vacation.  I just wanted to keep it out of one thread, and I didn't want to turn this into drama, so thank you for not posting there again.

Ricardo's thread and 702's thread are somewhat different.  702 made a post on July 19 saying he won't be on much for a week tops.  If you read my reply #5, I said its been a week and he's not back, so I was wondering if anything was up.  Now I see what you're getting at in the quote - I said it'd be weird voting on someone who hasn't been around - now the same will be true with Ricardo, EXCEPT he said he'll be gone two weeks and that time hasn't run up yet.  It's been two weeks and 702 is nowhere to be found.  Plus Ricardo was on ventrilo today during his vacation, on a wifi connection. 

I hope that's a good enough explanation, but let me know if you need me to discuss it further.  I always like backing up what I say, with proof if possible, and if/when I'm wrong I'll admit, apologize, and move on.  There's no hidden meaning in this post, what you see is what you get.
  I understand what you are saying, but when you wrote that you had no idea that 702 would be gone for as long as he has been, so that is thrown out the window.  I saw what you post in your reply 5 and that is cool.  I know what you are all about Beatle, and hopefully you know what I am about.  I am not trying to cause any drama either.  It isn't no secret that I fucking hate Ricardo.  I think he is the biggest piece of shit, and don't think he belongs in Mafia.  The vote will tell who fells the same.  Many people, both pups and respected members have said he isn't Mafia material.  He needs to just give up trying. 

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 09:52:55 PM »

seems like i missed a lot =[

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 30 queries.