*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 11:10:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: lolz  (Read 1872 times)

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
lolz
« on: August 04, 2008, 07:28:38 PM »

yeah.not sure how much of it is true but pretty lolzy
http://home.bitworks.co.nz/trivia/human.htm

i like the quotes of ....

The richest 10 per cent of the French people are approximately fifty times better off than the poorest 10 per cent.

And

The Dutch in general prefer their french fries with mayonnaise.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 07:31:34 PM by *MAFIA* MaGgOt »

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: lolz
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 10:09:07 PM »

yeah.not sure how much of it is true but pretty lolzy
http://home.bitworks.co.nz/trivia/human.htm

i like the quotes of ....

The richest 10 per cent of the French people are approximately fifty times better off than the poorest 10 per cent.

And

The Dutch in general prefer their french fries with mayonnaise.

Oh yes, lets have a debate...

The Richest 10% is normally 50 times richer than the poorest 10% in most countrys. Who cares what people put on their "French Fries" apart from the French? I mean its their fries after all.

I love it! You guys hate the French for absolutely no reason. They even fought with American Colonials against the British in the American war of Independence. Look on the statue of liberty and you'll find "Made In France" on the bottom LOL

Guys, you even prefer the Germans now to the French after they killed a million Americans relatively recently. We've fought with the French since time began and our hatred stems from back to the Norman conquests. What's your excuse I'm Intrigued?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 10:35:13 PM »

I take it you didn't read my article thing I posted eh dune?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 05:00:31 AM »

Dune, I don't hate all french.  Just Ricardo!!!!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 12:45:59 PM »

I love it! You guys hate the French for absolutely no reason. They even fought with American Colonials against the British in the American war of Independence. Look on the statue of liberty and you'll find "Made In France" on the bottom LOL

Guys, you even prefer the Germans now to the French after they killed a million Americans relatively recently. We've fought with the French since time began and our hatred stems from back to the Norman conquests. What's your excuse I'm Intrigued?

Don't generalize "us" as hating the French just because Hellraiser, Blakjax, Swampfox, and several others APPEAR to......and by you saying "we" have hated the French going back to the Norman conquests, you're speaking for the entire country right?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:47:33 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 01:03:02 PM »

I was just talking about people in MAFIA, I don't know what the whole country thinks. Its also a given I wasn't talking about you so relax, we all know you like everyone and there cat. Also I don't think Swampfox hates the French he's friends with Cheero after all and I can't remember Blackjax particularly having a go at them either.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »

I was just talking about people in MAFIA, I don't know what the whole country thinks. Its also a given I wasn't talking about you so relax, we all know you like everyone and there cat. Also I don't think Swampfox hates the French he's friends with Cheero after all and I can't remember Blackjax particularly having a go at them either.

I'm relaxed, I was kidding and playing around with your use of pronouns.  I wasn't saying you think OUR whole country hates French, I was saying that you were implying yours does, because you said "we" have fought them since time began (were you guys even around when time began?).  I mentioned Swampfox and Blakjax because I seem to recall them saying stuff about French in the shoutbox - although I could be wrong, or they could have been kidding.  So when you were talking about people in *MAFIA*, it was Hellraiser and who else, Maggot?  And Hellraiser has already justified his hate for them - Ricardo.  I'm just messin' around man, don't take any of this seriously, I like being sarcastic or whatever you want to call this.  You guys should hate us for taking away the greatest country in the world (or are we...)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 01:19:19 PM »

I still really hate Ricardo.  I stopped eating french fries, and french toast because of his ass, and those are two foods I really loved.  FUCK I HATE HIM!!!!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »

I do hate the French. They are stuck up worthless fucking pricks who are better at retreating than a nigger running from a lynch mob.

It is illegal to be a prostitute in Siena, Italy, if your name is Mary.

^ Told you Hell. You better stop going by the name Mary in Siena.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »

So when you were talking about people in *MAFIA*, it was Hellraiser and who else, Maggot?

Maggot????? My name is thrown around more than hellraiser's penis at a restroom in San Fransisco

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »

Maggot????? My name is thrown around more than hellraiser's penis at a restroom in San Fransisco
Now we all know that isn't true.  My penis is loved in the ladies room in San Fran.  Come on.  Oh and it is also loved in the mens room.  They love the cock almost as much as Maggot, Roshan, Beatle, Prodigy and Blakjax.  But the biggest cock lover is RICARDO!!!!!  He loves nigger cock!

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 28 queries.