*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 03:53:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: And post your thoughts...  (Read 4565 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
And post your thoughts...
« on: September 15, 2008, 05:09:58 PM »

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: And post your thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 05:55:17 PM »

I don't know anything at all about politics or the military's efforts, I'd love to comment but anything i'd say would be total bullshit.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

I'll let the music speak for me.

I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free,
And I won't forget the men who died
who gave that right to me,
And I gladly stand up next to you
and defend her still today,
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

http://users.1st.net/teddi/index30.htm

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Dr. Mr. Obama
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:20:19 PM »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dr. Mr. Obama
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 08:26:16 PM »

A must watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8
  UMMMM, I already posted this you goober!!!

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,10411.0.html

LOL.  I love you!!!

Wait, are you on one of my girls mailing lists??????

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 08:28:26 PM »

Very well said.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 08:31:33 PM »

UMMMM, I already posted this you goober!!!

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,10411.0.html

LOL.  I love you!!!

Wait, are you on one of my girls mailing lists??????

I must be, she sent it to me in an e-mail today.  Ill let her know you said "HI". 

*MAFIA* The Cp

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:46 PM »

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:53:24 PM by *MAFIA* TheCp »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

let some fuckwad country try to take my damn dump, i'll blow ther fuckin heads off.

its a nice idea to have an armed society :)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

what a class, a smackdown, even hell doesn't have a shit chance to cut lightning down :)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 07:54:12 AM »

1)Americas freedom wasn't being threatened by Iraq it was Afganistan.
2)Saying the Iraqi war was a mistake isn't disrespecting the sacrifices people have made, its   saying those people shouldn't have had to make those sacrifices in the first place and valueing the lives of its citizens.

I think it was a mistake to invade Iraq but now the countrys infrastructure is so damaged and strife with terrorism it would be a mistake to now leave the people there defenceless. What a mess the whole situation is now. If US forces leave the terrorists will just run a mock but If they don't leave the terrorists will just continue to come from Pakistan and all over just to fight the US and the security forces trained by the US.

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 08:10:10 AM »

2)Saying the Iraqi war was a mistake isn't disrespecting the sacrifices people have made, its   saying those people shouldn't have had to make those sacrifices in the first place and valueing the lives of its citizens.

I think it was a mistake to invade Iraq but now the countrys infrastructure is so damaged and strife with terrorism it would be a mistake to now leave the people there defenceless. What a mess the whole situation is now. If US forces leave the terrorists will just run a mock but If they don't leave the terrorists will just continue to come from Pakistan and all over just to fight the US and the security forces trained by the US.

Good one Dune ......... you are so right !!!

But ........ do you know how 2 spot a GAY terrorist ??

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 08:19:14 AM »

These statements are all made in hindsight.  It was not a small decision to go through with the war, so if these facts were true they obviously made many mistakes.  "Saying the Iraqi war was a mistake isnt disrespecting the sacrifices people have made", True, but they gladly stepped up to the plate to defend their country's freedom, and for that they capture true value of being a citizen.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 09:44:10 AM »

True, but they gladly stepped up to the plate to defend their country's freedom, and for that they capture true value of being a citizen.
Before going into Iraq their countrys freedom or countrymen wasn't in jeapordy from Iraqi's but they did what they were told and that makes them good citizens. Its Bush and other big wigs that are to blame, they thought it was going to be a walkover and a chance to get cheap oil, the freedom spiel was bullshit from the start.

Now look at the situation, Americans have been thrown into the Lions den for no other reason than cheap oil. Out of anyone, McCain should admit this was a mistake being a Vietnam veteran, he must atleast see this as history repeating itself. Invading a country to supposedly bring freedom and democracy to a foreign culture when they don't actually want it. Only this time its Muslim Arabs and last time it was Communist Vietnamese. If he can't learn from mistakes how can he ever be a good leader?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 12:42:57 PM »

Here is one question.  Can anyone say they have been to Iraq before the war, and then once again after the war has started, and then at recent times?  I am just wondering, because, how does everyone have this "KNOWLEDGE", about what we are doing over there?  Correct me if I am wrong, but America lead the invasion into Iraq, right?  What about the other nations that came along for the ride?  Yes, America was the main nation to spear head the whole invasion, but other countries were involved in crossing that border the same time. 

Now, to ask yet another question, where is everyone getting their knowledge about Iraq from, who hasn't been there 2 or 3 times?  The media, correct?  They only tell you what they think you want to hear.  Most of the time it is all negative.  I can tell you from my experiance in Afghanaistan, that they are not telling you the whole story.  I watched the news while I was down range, and paid attention to what was said about shit in Iraq and Afghanistan.  It was a bunch of peice meal shit.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions.  That is cool, but until you actually go there and see what good we are doing in those countries, everyones opinions are crap.

One thing we need to get off of as a nation is the whole "We shouldn't have invaded Iraq".  Well here is some news, we did.  Now we have to deal with it.  Stop bitching about the invasion and try and help be the solution.  Bitching about the past is a complete waste of time.  We have no Marty Mcflys to get in their Delorean and go back and fix it.  Deal with it.  Maybe a bad decsion was made, maybe not.  Who is to tell what other type of top level information was brought to life that none of us will ever know about. 

I personally don't care who the president will be, I don't really follow politics.  However, I feel that no matter which one wins, that the VP will be in charge within the first 2 years.  Mcain will die of a heart attack, and I think Obama will get shot by a white guy, hired by the CIA.  Anyway, I lost track of what this topic is about, and I fucking created it. 

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 28 queries.