*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 12:15:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Prop8.

yes
- 11 (61.1%)
no
- 7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Prop 8.  (Read 12303 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Prop 8.
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2008, 06:51:53 AM »

So you don't love me??  That's cool.  I could have the whole world hate me, except for my kids, thier kids and my parents and would be completely fine with it. 

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 07:00:28 AM »

I SAID JK...noob.  Of course I love you..who doesnt?!

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2008, 06:59:21 PM »

Very nice MG indeed. 

Hellraiser and the others that have anti-god beliefs, if what you say is true then you have nothing to worry about.  If its not then you will have to answer for your beliefs.  The same goes for me.  IF when I die, there is no after life, then my faith was for not.  But if my faith is true to me then I will be right where I want to be.  The big question to me is where are my kids going to end up.  Because of my beliefs and my faith I want to raise my children to have the best chance they can of going to heaven, no matter what anyone says.  I'm not against gays or lesbians.  I just believe that its simply a sin and I don't want the state pushing beliefs that I believe are sin on me or my children.  I would gladly go to hell to make sure both my kids go to heaven.  Bottom Line!   

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2008, 07:19:37 PM »

Simple as this... 2 Bulls in the barn will NEVER give you a Hefer (or is it heifer), 2 Hefers in the barn (well you get the point)... In short, no more cows. <<< Even the simplest person reading this tobic can understand that.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 07:21:34 PM by ReLoaded »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2008, 11:07:49 PM »

10.  I believe homosexuality is a sin as is lying, cheating, stealing, murder, adultery, and others...all the same.  So if Prop 8 wants to force the teaching of homosexuality and same sex marriage, I would oppose. 

Here's the part I don't understand...b ible preaches acceptance, give to the poor, help the sick, blah blah...but then you classify homosexuality with murderers and rapists? Seem hypocritical or it just me?

And, according to the bible, if any of those people in the sin category defined by you (lying, cheating, stealing, murder, adultery, homosexuality) were to "repent their sins" and confess to jesus, aren't they forgiven? Or is that just catholics who believe that?

Oh, and here's a pointer...IF you are trying to let others know that your religion is the right way and you want them to also believe in God like you do, DON'T tell them the things they believe in right now will send them to hell. It's kind of a put off, it's like telling someone "Ya join the army, it's way fun! Oh, but you might die." See my point?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2008, 11:43:23 PM »

The big question to me is where are my kids going to end up.  Because of my beliefs and my faith I want to raise my children to have the best chance they can of going to heaven, no matter what anyone says.   

As you are entitled to do so.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

LAAZ

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2008, 05:46:14 AM »

Like I have said many, many times before.  Religion is just something to help motivate people to what is deemed "right".  Without this false feeling of "hey when I die, if I have done right my whole life, I will go to heaven".  The fact of the matter is, when you die, you fucking die.  If you don't get cremated, then you will become word, and bug food.  Get over it.  There is no souls that magically leave your body after your heart and brain stop working.  There is no fucking "white light at the end of the tunnel".  It is all a bunch of bullshit!  I was clinically dead, and I didn't feel no heat, so nothing with horns.  I didn't see no bright fucking light.  BULLSHIT!!!!  But if you need to have these false hopes and thoughts, and that is what gets you through the day.  MORE POWER TO YA!!!  Life is to short for me to waste my time going to church and praying to someone/something that doesn't exist or fucking listen.

I understand that everyone needs a higher power, because man is to weak to the evil ways.  Use something you can see, or feel, or talk too.  That will be motivation enough.  Then, when you ask a question, you will get an answer back.  Not have to look at everything and wonder if that is the answer your God is giving you.  Religion=waste of time.  Someone pass me a beer!!!!!   

Here is a beer with some white goo........... ...

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:41 AM »

Very nice MG indeed. 

Hellraiser and the others that have anti-god beliefs, if what you say is true then you have nothing to worry about.  If its not then you will have to answer for your beliefs.  The same goes for me.  IF when I die, there is no after life, then my faith was for not.  But if my faith is true to me then I will be right where I want to be.  The big question to me is where are my kids going to end up.  Because of my beliefs and my faith I want to raise my children to have the best chance they can of going to heaven, no matter what anyone says.  I'm not against gays or lesbians.  I just believe that its simply a sin and I don't want the state pushing beliefs that I believe are sin on me or my children.  I would gladly go to hell to make sure both my kids go to heaven.  Bottom Line!   
  I understand what you are saying.  One thing that many of you may not know is, when I was younger, I did go to church and even was on the choir.  Before the jokes come out, no I was never touched by a preist.  Anyway, I lost my faith many years ago.  From the shit I went through as a kid, and then the stuff I saw and went through as an adult.  Also, I believe in letting my kids chose for themselves about their faith.  Both of my kids go to church on Sundays, and even on Wednsday night bible study.  I will not push my beliefs on them.  If they want to beleive in God and all that, then that is fine.  I don't speak about religion to them, I do ask them what they learn in church, what they did and how they feel about everything.  I don't tell them my views.  They will gather their own information and go from their.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2008, 06:41:04 AM »

Here's the part I don't understand...b ible preaches acceptance, give to the poor, help the sick, blah blah...but then you classify homosexuality with murderers and rapists? Seem hypocritical or it just me?
And, according to the bible, if any of those people in the sin category defined by you (lying, cheating, stealing, murder, adultery, homosexuality) were to "repent their sins" and confess to jesus, aren't they forgiven? Or is that just catholics who believe that?
Oh, and here's a pointer...IF you are trying to let others know that your religion is the right way and you want them to also believe in God like you do, DON'T tell them the things they believe in right now will send them to hell. It's kind of a put off, it's like telling someone "Ya join the army, it's way fun! Oh, but you might die." See my point?

Wasser..You are great!  I can always count on your for a well-thought out debate.  Are you Jewish?  Just asking.

1.  Bible teaches that we are to love each other..but not accept sinful behavior.  All through the Bible (old and new) you will find examples of sinful behavior being punished.  But God loves the person..always .  Even in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, God gave the people multiple chances to depart from their sinful ways and be saved.  They chose not to and were judged.  In the new testament, the story is told of a Samaritan who helps an ailing Jew along the side of the road.  The samaritans were considered unclean gentiles.  The Jewish man was taken care of and lived to praise the Samaritan for his deeds of kindness despite his supposed low position in society..that is the kind of acceptance you are referring to.  To love the sinner but hate the sin is not hypocritical.  Having children will teach you this...I will always love my sons..even when they make mistakes.  I will not, however, tolerate sinful behavior.  Yes, I used corporal punishment, but that is a topic for another day.

2. A sin is a sin is a sin.  Homosexuality is classified as a sin: Leviticus 18:22 calls homosexuality detestable, Leviticus 20:13 decrees the death penalty for those who practice homosexuality (old testament law).  During Roman control of Israel, Paul wrote the book ROMANS. He defines the inevitable downward spiral into sin.  First people reject God, next they make up their own ideas of what a god should be and do, then they fall into sin: sexual sin, greed, hatred, envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice, gossip etc.  Finally, they grow to hate God and encourage others to so. When people reject God, He "gives them over to their sin" and allows the natural consequences of their actions.  Romans 1:24a, "Therefore God gave them over in their sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another...Vers e 27: Even the women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.  And the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another.  ...and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. 

3. The answer to your forgiveness question is YES.  If you repent (meaning turn away from) and ask for forgiveness from God, believing that Jesus' death paid the penalty for your sinfulness, you are granted forgiveness and your sins are forgotten "as far as the east is from the west".  It is not a catholic thing....it is a Biblical thing.  (again, catholic church is not the standard for Christianity).

4.  I would never presume that I could "sway" anyone. I believe that God opens the eyes of a person's soul to reveal himself as he chooses.  I just live my life....as unperfect as it is, for I have committed many of the sins listed...(no, i will not go into details) and will continue to sin because I am nor will I ever be perfect as long as I live on this earth.  And, when asked about my faith, I give it in the appropriate manner at the appropriate time.  I attend Denton Bible Church (dentonbible.or g) and am a Bible believer.  God chooses to make himself known through multiple ways. Each of us was created by Him and as such He has given us an innate sense of who He is.  You cannot deny that. 

5.  Finally, in scripture Jesus said, " I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  NO one comes to the Father (meaning God), except through Me."  So, yes..I believe that unless you accept God's provision in Jesus Christ, you will not go to Heaven.  Harsh?  Difficult?  Indeed. But it is the Truth. 

IF you read this entire passage ..then you deserve a big huge KISS.  :-*

LOVE YA!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 07:04:59 AM by *MAFIA* Mean Green »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2008, 10:16:22 AM »

Wasser..You are great!  I can always count on your for a well-thought out debate.  Are you Jewish?  Just asking.
Haha, right back at you, I like to be more informed on the subject. No I don't practice Judaism, I myself am agnostic, but my grandmother is Jewish and quite a few relatives are. Two of my mom's cousins, who moved to San Fran when they immigrated (go figure) are also homosexual, which is why I'm pretty involved when it comes to this subject.

5.  Finally, in scripture Jesus said, " I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  NO one comes to the Father (meaning God), except through Me."  So, yes..I believe that unless you accept God's provision in Jesus Christ, you will not go to Heaven.  Harsh?  Difficult?  Indeed. But it is the Truth. 

IF you read this entire passage ..then you deserve a big huge KISS.  :-*

LOVE YA!

One thing I'm trying to understand; on an episode of "30 Days" with Norman Spurlock, they visited a gay/lesbian accepting church in the Castro District in San Francisco. The preacher at this specific church was a lesbian, and her comment on the subject was something to the effect of...

"I'm pretty sure God will judge us on more important things throughout our lives, like helping the poor/sick/needy, volunteering time and effort to help others, instead of focusing on our sex life."

So my question is, don't you think there are more important things that people do in their lives? I mean, focusing on how someone has sex just seems really, really, really trivial in the whole scheme of things, at least to me. It's kind of like saying "oh ya, Sister Margaret is going to hell because she had a thing for chicks, regardless of all the help to the underprivilege d and needy she provided, that whole love for the same sex thing really just pushed her over the edge sending her to hell."

Here's that episode of 30 Days, I strongly recommend watching it.

You need to sign in once you click the link, but i already made a public account for everyone to watch it on...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/5293/30-days-straight-man-in-a-gay-world

Username: mafiaowns
Password: mafiaowns

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2008, 05:36:59 PM »

HOLY SHIT!?!!!11 Schools telling our children that union between gays has the same value as union between heterosexuals?! WTF is with all this equality and equal rights and shit?! No seriously though, that really offends you?
HUH? They can now sue people for discrimination and refusal of services based on someone's sexual orientation? I HAD NO IDEA!

LOL, I hate it when I get sued for teaching an audience of followers that gays are a lesser people.

You are honestly telling me that when you are putting your children into a public school you want them to learn that homosexuality is accepted and that your little 7 year old, Bert, can have sex with his best buddy, Ernie, and he wont be looked down upon?  And don't give me the bullshit answer "They don't teach that kind of stuff in schools."  You know the source I learned the from most in school?  From my FRIENDS.  They teach you more than any fucking school ever could.  So if you honestly believe that you wouldn't care that your son or daughter could, and by the looks of it most likely would, be gay in the future doesn't bother you? Bullshit.

Heres there down to earth truth... I FUCKING HATE faggots. Sure, I am sure they hate me too. Hell why shouldn't they? They believe I am looking down at them because I care if they get married, its not the principle of actually them being married that bothers me.  Do you think I would care about how some homo lives his life? No, I could give a shit less as long as it doesn't have an impact on my life.  Here is the real question... Why would ANY guy want a fucking cock, penis, dick, shlong, disgusting pulsing veiny purple headed semen spitter, shoved in there ass? Something terribly wrong must have happened to them in there early years am I right? No man or woman is born gay, PERIOD.  If they were then there would be homosexual animals, so prove me wrong.  And what does being homosexual do good for the community?  You think anything good can come out of being gay? Really? The only good thing that comes from it is aids cause every mother fucker who take a dick in the ass should die for stressing my my ideal reality, call me selfish.  Keep it to yourself, no one likes to see you and your boyfriend making out in the movie theater.  What kind of an impact do you think that  has on children? And what type of fag doesn't want everyone know that they are gay? Hell, you think they do it to feel better because they have had a "tough" life? FUCK NO! They do it for the attention, even if subconsciously . Don't believe me, I could care less. That is the truth, don't even try to dispute me on that.  The problems of queers reaches much farther then people not having rights, it is an ECONOMIC problem.  Prove me wrong.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 01:43:59 PM »

Okay.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

lol
Even so, you cannot compare that to human behavior.  Birds can't get aids from fucking birds.  So you are telling me that you believe that someone can be BORN (straight out of the womb) a homosexual? Hah

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 05:36:10 PM »

well said hell. just dont touch a straight man...gay fucks...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2008, 07:48:07 PM »

Even so, you cannot compare that to human behavior.  Birds can't get aids from fucking birds.  So you are telling me that you believe that someone can be BORN (straight out of the womb) a homosexual? Hah
I think you're assuming, I didn't say any of that. All I did was prove you wrong about homosexuality not existing in nature, and only in humans.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 31 queries.