*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 04:19:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: .22 mag Derringer Cobra  (Read 9443 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
.22 mag Derringer Cobra
« on: September 03, 2012, 05:21:05 PM »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: .22 mag Derringer Cobra
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 05:27:57 PM »

I am in the process of building an ar15. I know it has nothing to do with this pistol, but just putting it out there.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:05:55 PM »

I am in the process of building an ar15. I know it has nothing to do with this pistol, but just putting it out there.

Obama is in the process of taking your guns away. This is why Mitt Romney is the best choice for America.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 06:30:26 PM »

Obama is in the process of taking your guns away. This is why Mitt Romney is the best choice for America.
  Not worried about him "taking" my guns away.  They will have to find them.  However, I have a feeling like Loaded may chim in on this as well.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 07:38:49 PM »

However, I have a feeling like Loaded may chim in on this as well.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »

I am in the process of building an ar15.

Yeah? Me too. What will your build look like? All I know so far is mine will have a  13" Troy Alpha rail, CTR stock, MIAD grip, and hopefully a 16" Noveske barrel w\ low profile gas block. Might go with BCM or something.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 07:39:30 PM »

Yeah? Me too. What will your build look like? All I know so far is mine will have a  13" Troy Alpha rail, CTR stock, MIAD grip, and hopefully a 16" Noveske barrel w\ low profile gas block. MigIht go with BCM or something.
still looking around for the right look. However, you may wan to look at a bigger barrel if u want it legal. It has to be 16 inches from tip of barrel to bolt face if I am not mistaken. If u go with the 16 inch barrel u will be a bit short unless you get a long flash supressor. I am going with the gas block and free floating rail system. I want an eotech site with flip up sights as back up. I am also making it ambidextrous for the  old lady. That is until we build hers. Just found out I got orders to Kuwait so the build might have to wait till I get back. I am also looking at xd pistols for both my soon to be wife and myself.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 11:55:50 AM »

No dude those are pieces of shit! I've shot most of the models (fullsize in .45 .40 9mm, compact in .45 .40 9mm, and subcompact in .40 9mm) and I HATE them all. You're so much better off with a Glock. Go with a Gen 3 Glock 17 for fullsize or Gen 3 Glock 19 for compact.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 01:41:21 PM »

There is a range by my house and I am going to go and shot whatever I can.  A few of the guys that work for me have XDs and one also has a glock.  He hates the glock.  I am just going to see what feels good for me.  I know I am going to get a revolver or 2 as well.  Different calibers.  Gotta get ready for the zombiepocolyps

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 04:41:22 PM »

Gun talk, ok I'll play... If anything it will be fun to see scoopy's reply to "some" of my stuff...

If you want to know about them other then what I post, let me know. Just going to give small details for now. If you 2 need any help on your build let me know, I should be able to help you just fine.

Pistols... Glock G3 21sf, the gun that will always work no matter what (bad day, zombie day if you wish), FNP-45, mostly my carry gun and Kel-tec PF9, back up gun (pocket carry), I rather not carry extra mags for the FNP, always faster to pull a back up if more bullets need to go down range.

G21sf

Big dot sights on the G21

Battle holsters for the G21

FNP-45
Just a fun bed stand photo with a OB book, (so don't look into it any more then that Scoopy)

Just to showing off my ass, FNP-45 in my carry holster (yes I have a ponytail if you look hard at the top of the pic).

ARs... 5.56 and 6.8, Both have Yankee Hill lowers set up the same way (I built them both), yes the SS#s are blocked out on all the pics of my guns). The 5.56 is a BCM upper and the 6.8 upper is a home made job (1st one I did). The scope you see on the both is on the 6.8 for now, the 5.56 is using open sights for now, going to go Dot, just not sure right now what AimPoint to go with.

BCM 5.56

Comparing rounds, the 5.56 with a 6.8

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 05:23:47 PM »

That last gun (or two, they look the same to me) is cleeeeeeeaaaaa aaaaaan.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 06:17:16 PM »

That last gun (or two, they look the same to me) is cleeeeeeeaaaaa aaaaaan.

The AR 556 and the Glock won't be looking clean for long... If my plans work out I will be going here http://www.tacticalresponse.com for more training in late November early December for 10 days.

When you have the time, look for the training videos... http://www.youtube.com/user/JamesYeager

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 07:00:58 PM »

Nice pieces.  I am actually starting off with an .223 first build for the wife, then I am building a 6.8 for myself.  I may build some extra uppers to switch them out for both.  Just don't know yet.  I have held XDs but never shot one, and I never held a glock.  My wife is from Croatia and that is why she is stressing XDs.  I am working on my carry license, but since I am going back to the desert, it will be put on hold.  I like the scope idea, however, like I said, I am going EOTECH, with back up flip sights.  I am looking at a nickel boron bolt for both my builds.  What about shotguns?  Do you have any Loaded?  What would you recommend for say "tactical"?  Since I don't hunt and want them for personal use/ protection/ fun. 

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2012, 07:41:27 PM »

About the shotgun... I have a mossberg 930, bic below. Imo, I love having a auto, this 930 shoots anything I put in the tube, I can go from 00, to #7, slugs with no gas adjustment. People will argue that autos aren't reliable, well this mossberg has never missed a beat. So with that said, go with a mossberg 590 pump tactical  to start, a lot cheaper then the auto, but the 930 is real easy on the shoulder when shooting tac loaded 00 and slugs, feels softer then a 20ga

You do know the "XDs" is a 6 shot slim .45 right? In 9, 40 and 45 in higher capacities are the XD or XDm.
 I was thinking about giving the XDs a try myself over the Glock 36, I love the 45 over the 9mm, if the XDs worked out for reliability, it would replace my kel 9 as my backup.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 07:53:45 PM »

About the shotgun... I have a mossberg 930, bic below. Imo, I love having a auto, this 930 shoots anything I put in the tube, I can go from 00, to #7, slugs with no gas adjustment. People will argue that autos aren't reliable, well this mossberg has never missed a beat. So with that said, go with a mossberg 590 pump tactical  to start, a lot cheaper then the auto, but the 930 is real easy on the shoulder when shooting tac loaded 00 and slugs, feels softer then a 20ga

You do know the "XDs" is a 6 shot slim .45 right? In 9, 40 and 45 in higher capacities are the XD or XDm.
 I was thinking about giving the XDs a try myself over the Glock 36, I love the 45 over the 9mm, if the XDs worked out for reliability, it would replace my kel 9 as my backup.

[/quote  a guy that works for me picked up that same shot gun you have.  Yeah I know about the XDs and XDMs.  I have been looking at them for a bit now.  I need to fire them as well as the glock. I would get .45s for sure.  A 9 would just piss someone off if you don't get them between the eyes.  I want stopping power, but nothing that will knock the old lady on her ass or scare her.  I want her to respect weapons not be scared.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 30 queries.