*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 17, 2024, 09:31:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Fuck you -=3v0=- Gear.  (Read 7601 times)

Loaded

Fuck you -=3v0=- Gear.
« on: September 27, 2007, 07:06:06 AM »

***There is a MAFIA hit out on -=3v0=- Gear, kill on sight in game.***
I am going to post what I have to say about this pain in the ass kid -=3v0=- Gear right here in the open forums, this dumb ass doesn't even remember me from when he was a member here. He made a big mistake when he said he was going to cry to Bone and Beatle about me when he realized I kicked him for TKing his teammates for the flag, that is just bullshit all the way around.

Don't threatening me Gear because you see what will happen...  I'll keep kicking your pain in the ass self right out of the game.

don't cry when "you" target someone and then they do it back to you
don't cry about AA whoring when you do it as well
don't TK players on your side for the flag
NEVER NEVER threaten me that you are going to try and use PTK on me you little fucker, that's right I TKed you because you thought after I was kicking your ass so bad you thought you would be safe by switching teams and coming to my side.
NEVER NEVER threaten me that you are going to PM other members and cry about what a ADMIN (me and other Mafia admins) dose to you in game for "your" fucking with our player on our server.

In closing... I couldn't stand your ass when you were a member and still can't stand your over chatting in game ass now.

With above said, this is what I am going to do... This is the 1st typed out MAFIA Hit on this forum, I am calling out to ALL Mafia members to kill this little fucker ever chance they get (um in game that is). On our server and -=3v0=- server (go look for his ass there), I want this little fucker Gear to know he isn't coming on OUR server and start fucking with OUR players or members, if he wants to fuck with players he can do it on the -=3v0=- server. Maybe this will teach this little bitch not to threaten me or ANY of our members again.

Happy gaming Gear.

***There is a MAFIA hit out on -=3v0=- Gear, kill on sight in game.***

(This has to do with Gear and NOT the -=3v0=- clan. I have no problems with 99.9% of -=3v0=-, hell most of them that come on our server I don't go after)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Fuck you -=3v0=- Gear.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 07:34:51 AM »

Wow, I saw that hit out and got a chubby.  Man Loaded I love you right now.  Not like a gay love, but like a grandson does his grandfather.  YOU ARE THE SHIT SIR, YOU ARE THE SHIT!!!  I am all for it.  Noone should come on our server and then talk shit, and on top of things, try and get the head after whoever kicked them.  That is completely bogus.  I laugh at people like that.  LOSERS!!!!   

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 07:52:51 AM »

W00t, just like old days :)

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 08:55:10 AM »

Good ol' Flame Threads, always good for the blood... but in Paw Paw's case... not so sure.

Take your medication Loaded and i'll be by later with the Oatmeal and Ensure.

LuLz

Loaded

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 10:10:19 AM »

Just forget about me and my Meds... Your job is to go out there kill that fucker.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 11:04:35 AM »

im gonna stay neutral in this, but i usually pick some random clan to just kill, i usually stay away from 3v0 cause billy is nice to me :P

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 11:09:12 AM »

I am also gonna stay out of this. Snake and billy are old friends, and I am not gonna risk it over some petty shit.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 12:30:26 PM »

I liked Gear and still do, but it sounds like he was ignoring admin requests to me, not a good thing...

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 12:44:48 PM »

im gonna stay neutral in this
I am also gonna stay out of this.
I liked Gear and still do
im staying outta this as well, Gear has never done anything to me to personally have any hate toward him.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Loaded

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 12:58:47 PM »

Fuck all you mother fuckers that are not on my side... I'll take care of the little mother fucking nigger myself, just stay out of my way when I do!

LAAZ

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 01:26:57 PM »

IM with teh fucking gheezer ::) LETS DO THIS

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 01:57:03 PM »

Yeah maybe I didn't imply it well enough, but when I said "not a good thing" in my post I was referring to what Gear did...so I've got your back.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 04:10:25 PM »

Fuck all you mother fuckers that are not on my side... I'll take care of the little mother fucking nigger myself, just stay out of my way when I do!
Dude, you just got hunted it was a two way battle remember you wouldn't leave him alone nor would he you. Shit happens, if your getting pissed off cos some guys harassing you so you can't knock up your kill count then thats just bad luck. It happens to me all the time. I was 'Deputy Dawg' and OWNING everyones asses at the time but if you wern't occupying Gears time he'd be ruining my kill count aswell. I thought Gear was quite good about it seeing you kicked him 4 times consecutively for doing nothing more than shooting you. It was funny though, seeing your blood boil LOL "You gonna tell on me motherfucker, how about I give you something to tell on me about Kick .19 -=3V0=-Gear has disconnected from the server" ROFL

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 05:22:52 PM »

Ah man pawpaw needs his roids juice and cream, calm down pawpaw. lol

Gear

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • tagged
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 06:08:32 PM »

I was trying to play some bf b4 i went to school.

I tked some guy for the flag cus i got it off of what i see mafia members do, i watch then do what they do. Like pro heli knowing how to camp axis base, and blowing up mg42s to kill any 1 (even allies mg 42 and tk every 1) just on berlin. didnt know i could do that sorry i thought it was a no rule server so i thought it was ok. after finding out a player did not push ptk. i wanted to talk to bone cus i thought it was a no rule server so being kicked for 1 tk. So i said some thing about that then i was kicked again. came back on and got kicked 2 more times after that.

I also wasnt trying to hunt you, i was killing any one i saw, and cus you keept chasing me i keept trying to keep u away from my by trying to kill u when u where around me. That would explane alot on why u keep seeing me all the time. Then i said i would tell bone head cus it hurt u where kicking me like that. After pming bone i just wanted to tell beetle about cus he my friend. after doing that i came back and told Deputy Dawg what i did. Just cus he seemed to know about mafia. Kind of thought it was mafia but i didnt want to give it a way to others  ;). then got kicked again  :'( . I come back on and start talking to some one about how messed up it was i was being kicked. then loaded said stop cry and play b4 i kick you again, i just said ok and dropped just about talking all to gether. then i had to leave for school i think.

Any who what has happened is done i think is behind me. I dont even care that it happend any more. was kinf od mad and sad this morning cus of being kicked and wanting to play some bf1942 b4 school.

I am mostly friends with almost all of the mafia members and alot of the old ones, thought missa was still in mafia.... (havent been on the forums much) It sounds like i was an ass the was loaded typed it, so i think.

Any ways im sorry loaded, dont know what i did wrong really but im sorry, have nothing ageist you and injoyed playing bf9142 with you on your team, hope we can do it more often.
I will try not and be an ass on your server, i dont think i am but ill watch what i say and do next time, so again sorry.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.