*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 10, 2024, 07:10:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: READ FOR GODS SAKE!  (Read 6422 times)

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2006, 07:23:48 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
You know dude.... I'm athiest so the title of this thread totally turned me off from the beginning... and then you have to bitch and complain!?

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

Agreed, Wholely. Fuckin bible thumper.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2006, 08:16:22 PM »

I didn't invite him, but I did kick him.:bunny:

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2006, 08:17:15 PM »

Just keep in mind people what I said you invite someone and they turn out being kicked you go with them...

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2006, 09:22:10 PM »

I read through the logs from the time he said he was told he could join.. Not once did i see ANY mafia member even talk to this guy.  He fell for an alt-f4 trick as jc phoenix, and came back as *MAFIA* jc phoenix.  After that, he was warned, and has continued to come into the server saying that a "*MAFIA* dude" told him he could join.  But he can't remember the name of said mafia member...  so in short... he's lying.  TA DA!!   *bows* Thank you.. Thank you...

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2006, 09:24:12 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
I read through the logs from the time he said he was told he could join.. Not once did i see ANY mafia member even talk to this guy.  He fell for an alt-f4 trick as jc phoenix, and came back as *MAFIA* jc phoenix.  After that, he was warned, and has continued to come into the server saying that a "*MAFIA* dude" told him he could join.  But he can't remember the name of said mafia member...  so in short... he's lying.  TA DA!!   *bows* Thank you.. Thank you...

GOOD JOB MISSA!

MISSA FOR PRESIDENT ALL!

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2006, 10:16:11 PM »

YES YES! jeez. Its not even possible to join that quick.

Get his IP and ban him from the mafia forums too.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2006, 10:17:01 PM »

sherlock holmes has nothing on you!!!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 01:56:17 PM »

fucking hacker...

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2006, 02:16:02 PM »

good job missa I thought he was lying.

))) WHITE WOLF (((

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 09:01:21 PM »

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]:8 nice :8 [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2006, 09:04:35 PM »

Quote from: ))) WHITE WOLF (((
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]:8 nice :8 [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

heyt yo udumbfuck this shit is old dotn rep,ly to it you got your posting rights removed for a reason that reason wasent so you can just make a new account to post again you fucking idiot

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2006, 12:33:37 PM »

I think Bone needs to place on the site in BIG letters....HEY JUST BECUASE YOU JOIN THE MAFIA FORUM DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE MAFIA. Ive had like 2 guys in the past week come on the servers going "Hey I just joined MAFIA" and they leave and put on tags. Then I have to explain to them why they arent REALLY mafians....get s old.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2006, 01:12:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper
I think Bone needs to place on the site in BIG letters....HEY JUST BECUASE YOU JOIN THE MAFIA FORUM DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE MAFIA. Ive had like 2 guys in the past week come on the servers going "Hey I just joined MAFIA" and they leave and put on tags. Then I have to explain to them why they arent REALLY mafians....get s old.

i was thinkinh about that to. I was thinking about having a page open whenever you join the forums saying just becuase you registered does not mean you are in *MAFIA*

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2006, 01:14:43 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ThaSnyper

rofl bonehead shouldent have to do it people should just not be so fucking stupid but your right snyper lol people do it all the time rofl just ban em for being thta stupid! rofl

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
READ FOR GODS SAKE!
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2006, 02:07:10 PM »

Well hell their first clue is you cant register a name with mafia in it. and second if they are that fucking dumb then that helps us weed the retards out. its just like handing a gun to someone, and say its not loaded, put it to your head, and pull the trigger, and they do without seeing for themselves if its loaded or not, its self selection :)

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 28 queries.