*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 12:29:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: cops beat guy to death  (Read 6449 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
cops beat guy to death
« on: May 08, 2012, 01:04:16 PM »

Does this happen more often and we just don't know about it?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/08/us/california-police-beating/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: cops beat guy to death
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 04:06:48 PM »

Can you imagine the shit storm if it'd been a fat white cop who beat a mentally challenged homeless Mexican guy to death?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 04:20:21 PM »

I bet we would hear anything if 2 black cops beat a white guy.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 04:43:17 PM »

Can you imagine the shit storm if it'd been a fat white cop who beat a mentally challenged homeless Mexican guy to death?

Misfit vs Kingpin

Battle for the ages.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 11:04:24 PM »

Fuck the po-lice
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 07:16:29 AM »

You guys do know this happen in July, 2011 right? All over the news back then for what 2 days. But I guess now that there is vids and court (and a cop says "these fist are going to fuck you up), it will hit the news for a bit more.

Just like how they have hidden Zimmerman from the news now because the pussies (State gov/US gov) are afraid of another King outburst. Can't wait for that outburst once Zimmerman is cleared, "they" always hurt more of "themselves" then anyone else. Opps, off subject, sorry.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 08:11:05 AM »

Can't wait for that outburst once Zimmerman is cleared

Oh, you're one of those people....

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »

Oh, you're one of those people....

Yea, I am the "Mexican's" side... That boy is not as innocent as his 12 year old pics that is mommy had shown in the news make him out to be (she knew better to show updated pics of him, mommy didn't want to "profile" her own son)... Looking around for photos shows his real side. Not saying he deserved to die, but on the same case, the news shouldn't make this boy look like he sings at church 3 times a week and passes the collection plate either.

Make sure all his "updated" pics are shown as well, NOT just when he was 12... 12 to 17 is a long time in a males life.

12 years old, the pic that all know so well

17 years old, the pics that many don't know.

And while we are at it, the "real" pic of Zimmerman's head while at the scene, "before" medics cleaned him up... The news just loved showing his clean head at the police station garage (how many times has this pic been shown on the news? I would bet once to 30x of the clean head).

Now I will say this... I have a concealed weapons license and I be damned if I would shoot anyone for getting the best of me in a "fist" fight, lose some, win some... I have to hope that Zimmerman had that same thought (I don't know), but if he did and thought he was going to have his brains smashed out on a concrete sidewalk, then "in Florida" he has the right to use equal or "greater" force to protect himself (yeap, even if he started the fight, he still has the right under Florida law if he is on the losing side of the fight that he "could" have started). I am not talking "stand your ground", I am talking Florida's laws of self protection/defense (and these laws are what this case should be based on, NOT the News or Protesters laws that are made up as they go along)... Watch what happens to this prosecutor, she will be the fall guy on this, she went with murder (in Florida, per state law she should have never done this charge with the facts that we know) in hopes Zimmerman would plead down to manslaughter.

I know, a bit more then your 6 word response, but I wanted you to understand where I was coming from and I knew a one sentence reply back to you would have just confused you.

Just a FYI Scooby, I am not the idiot that you might think I am. I am alot smarter then you might give me credit for or that I let this "clan" know (well I few here know my mine set).

You have a great day. I have pushed this thread way past its subject line, I wont go any farther.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2012, 04:01:57 PM »

I stopped giving a damn about this after everyone found out about how the media painted this, hence Loaded's pictures. The media's actions, if done in the context of an internet forum such as this, is just seen as trolling to me.

"Hey guys look, fat mexican killed this young successful negro boy."

Cool story bro, and move on.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 05:47:48 PM »

Just a FYI Scooby, I am not the idiot that you might think I am. I am alot smarter then you might give me credit for or that I let this "clan" know (well I few here know my mine set).

>trying to prove how smart you are
>has incorrect grammar in the same sentence
>fail.jpg

I don't doubt that there is a media bias in all of this. With that said, have you even heard of Zimmerman's Myspace comments regarding race? Have you even listened to the full copy of the original 911 call?

I already know the answers to those questions. Your Fox News talking points are clearly visible in your statements. Seriously, it would do you some good to stop listening to Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, and the like.

On a related note, a study has shown that Fox News viewers are less informed than people who don't watch any news at all. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 09:42:43 PM »

You guys do know this happen in July, 2011 right? All over the news back then for what 2 days. But I guess now that there is vids and court (and a cop says "these fist are going to fuck you up), it will hit the news for a bit more.
This is a pretty blatant example of excessive force on a victim (see "homeless schizophrenic") by 6 officers that lead to a brutal death. Only one officer is facing possible life, the second officer could receive "up to" 4 years. The audio linked to the video paints a pretty clear picture, and I can't believe those officers plead not-guilty...they're dumb asses got caught on tape.

Maybe I'm just being sympathetic because I know two close friends who were diagnosed with schizophrenia, one killed himself last June and the other was committed to a mental health facility 2 years ago...either way, these cops were clearly under prepared to deal with people suffering from mental health issues, and were very quick to use deadly force for no reason at all. I'm pretty adamantly opposed to the death penalty, but I'm all for putting those responsible in jail for life, doubt it would be too comfortable being a cop in prison.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 07:47:02 AM »

I agree Wasser with your post. I wasn't trying to down grade what these officer did, just pointing out that the subject should have never stopped being in the news. They did what they did and they should pay the price for taking this man's life (the court will make that decision), I seen the after photos of Thomas and it is very clear he was beat in the head with more then just by hand.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 28 queries.