*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 10:10:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: You asked why...  (Read 2189 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
You asked why...
« on: February 12, 2006, 07:13:22 AM »

Hey I accidentally deleted this thread instead of merging it, so here it is.  I still had it opened in another window, so I just quoted everyone.  I didn't re-quote EVERY post, because some were spam.  Anyway, for those of you interested, I'm sorry.

Quote from: Blue Dun
You asked the admins of DOA why we banned Pro Heli M@nkie (Pat) from everything DOA. Well, here's a partial answer: check out the nicks he has used on servers where children play. We don't want to associate with anyone who has this foul of a mouth and who has absolutely no respect for others. I want you all to know that I was instrumental in getting him banned and also the had final word in not banning all of Mafia. Anyone who acts or uses foul language like he does, be they Mafia or anyone else, will be quickly and permanently banned from DOA. I presently have kick/ban powers on our temporary server and will be full admin on our new server, Please, don't test my resolve on this issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick:
Search nick in: Beginning Middle End Exactly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keyhash:
Search keyhash in: Beginning Middle End Exactly

Hint: Use option "Beginning", "End" or "Exactly" to speed up searching !!!

Found unique players: 1
< Previous Next >
Nick Keyhash Added e7cbb0b9d7670e bc184bc8e04074 e84e 2005-05-14 21:51:1

+
*airhawks* gen maggot
ALLIED S U C K S
<> PRO HELI M@NKEY
bizzbo
CRIcKET
<> Gen. Yo Mama
dirty old bitch
Eat Me B I T C H E S !
eat my D I C K ! !
EAT IT BITCH
EAT THAT !!!!
E A T S H I T BITCH
Fargass Crusher
F U
F U C K UR F L A G
F U C K UR F L A G P
GEORGYPOO
Goats milk
I'M GOING TO FUCK U UP!
I S
I fucked ur mom's ass
I FUCKED UR MOTHER
I GOT UR FUCKIN FLAG
I OWN THAT ASS ! ! !
K i L l A Me ! ! !
King Kong
LICK IT
*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKEY
*MAFIA* PRO HELI MONKEY
*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
{*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKI
*MAFIA PRO HELI M@NKIE
MILTON FUCK HEAD *M*
mynx norfboy
NARG S U C K S MY
oop'S
Player
PRO IS A FUCKING HACKER
PuSsY
r u n goat
SCREW U
S H I T H E A D S
s t i n g s doesn't it?
suCk ThAt fucker
suck it bitch
THE PIZZA CONNECTION
TWINKIE
T W I N K L E

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
hey blue dun heres a tip GROW THE FUCK UP you have bitched about this several times before and have gotten shot down and your gonna continue to get shot down so why dont you stop wasting everyones time here and go complain to blacksheep some more if your trying to get pat kicked from mafia its not gonna happen if ur gonna ban him from yours servers thats between you and him... parents shouldent have a 9 year old (vash) playign these types of fucking games of they dotn want their kids to see that shit so for the love of god keep your bullshit to yourself

Quote from: Vasha
Hell yah i got a new cd key.
Hey bitch im 12 and i own your ass mofo damn it are you a lil bitch face fuk god your a bitch.
Go suck pats dick he has a small one that will fit up your ass just fine.
Plus im aloud to play this game and my parrents are awhare and its not that they now i know people who bitch they care but they are nice and let me play.
Go give head to your dad.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
lol vash and y do u keep making these i thought the last was closed for a reason

ok vash your posts arent worth fucking reading your 12 you say? go hit puberty get some hair on that ballsack maybe get a little deeper voice then and only then you can make an attempt talk talk trash to me an this is a perfect example to use against blue dun vash is 12 and look at the things he is saying.... and your gonna complain about pats nick names? you really need to open your fucking eyes

PATS SECRET LOVER,

MILKY WAY

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK
The real question is....... WHO CARES IT'S A FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Brian
Seriously, even I could care less.

Quote from: Blue Dun
I think your foul mouth is banned too, Milky, If it isn't I'll correct that.

rofl of all the shit to say you come back with that i beleive i just shot you down  

LMAO my bad mouth maybe you didint read vashs post? or is your head so far up blacksheeps ass you will beleive whatever he says to?

and brian why would u care rofl this has nothing to do with you rofl.

Quote from: iLLUSi0N
Wow, Vasha. You're 12?! Judging from the really big words you use, I would have never guessed that!! And it sounds like your parents are apathetic (look it up in a dictionary), not "nice," if they know that their 12 year old son goes around telling people he doesn't even know to fuck each other in the ass.

Seriously, Blue Dun. If you want to censor your server for those innocent kids such as Vasha *ahem*, then that's totally up to you. Hell, it's your server. You can do what you want. But why do you come on here making a big deal about it? Handle it like an adult with the people who are involved in this and who can actually make a difference. Try and be mature about it. God complexes don't make for good admins.

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
lol, too bad thats not PAT, because he used the name Sgt. Airhead for like 3 weeks, and its not on there.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
We know patty cakes uses different names so what we all do.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Vanillathrilla
Let it go guys.  Its getting old real fast.  CLOSED

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
You asked why...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 08:32:46 AM »

Way to go beetle lol

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
You asked why...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 09:22:42 AM »

rofl, i dont think anyone cared but o well, good job lol

*MAFIA* Spitz

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
You asked why...
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 11:14:19 AM »

Rock on man. This was a fun thing to read.
Boo Yah

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Too the Old Dumb Ass !!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 03:34:57 AM »

Quote from: Spitz
Rock on man. This was a fun thing to read.

"What The Fuck Is Your Muther Fucking Problem" Blue Dumb???
Seriously are u a grumby old fart or are you a stupid ass, their is no fucking way you are going to stop the world in what it has to say on the internet.
 If you or somebody in your clan has a little kiddie like yourself on the internet playing a game (any game) do you think that you have the power to stop everyone in this world from saying anything at any time in the game to the kids, you must be a dumb ass!!! You can hide behind your walls of imaginary glass but the kid's are still going to see what is out there one way or another with or without your permission, if you think you did a great deed in stoping me from owning your ass and keeping my mouth outta DOA's server by banning me, let me tell you something there is a whole army of PRO HELI MONKIE'S OUT THERE THAT YOU WILL BAN OR KICK But there are plenty more to replace me, it will never end!!! get a grip!!! I'f i were you but i'm not and i have a child, look into other way's like maybe turn off the text in game or if you are sick of seeing the word (OWNED) turn off the text!!! now what's the other excuse (the truth) is you now need another reason to kick or ban, is cause you are getting raped in a game, admit it already (you don't need other reasons to kick or ban me) just admit it that you suck and then everyone will really understand the truth from which you run from me!!!!!!!!!
If you or others in your clan are worried about others talking trash to your little one's while they play, then i also have a safer method for you, why don't you set up a server only for the young one's and put a password on it, it's rather very simple.

One more thing, do you ever wonder why we have an age limit in our clan? umm let's think about that one!!!.............  We will be sure too pass on all the little ones to your clan so you can babysit somemore. LMFAO

DOA =  DIAPERS ON ASS / BUT FOR YOU BLUE DUMB
DOA =  DEPENS ON ASSHOLE    Old FuckTard

YOURS TRULY,

*MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE

*MAFIA* LAAZ

You asked why...
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 04:52:32 AM »

HAHAHAHA that made me tear up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna sign up for the army of pro heli monkie rep for u man beautiful post

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
You asked why...
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 04:53:44 AM »

shit nigga im in the army to!

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
You asked why...
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 07:26:21 AM »

Amen.

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
You asked why...
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 09:50:37 AM »

lol pat that was awsome..

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.