*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 06:55:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: sfdh  (Read 9212 times)

Unregistered

sfdh
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2005, 01:51:11 AM »

why is it i alwas start something good

*MAFIA* LAAZ

sfdh
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2005, 06:55:06 AM »

Quote from: Unregistered
why is it i alwas start something good

Rofl very true u guys should go to doa server and watch how i take that jew out its quite funny the bitch says please LA leave me alone i dont want any problems typical fucking jew answer jus like in ww2 a bunch of fucking pussies that cant hold their own fucking, jew Whimp this is to that jew bastard Little from TT  :pwned:  :winky:

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2005, 02:54:05 PM »

lol, whats wrong with jews, I got 2 maids that are hebrew and their pretty nice.

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2005, 03:32:29 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
lol, whats wrong with jews, I got 2 maids that are hebrew and their pretty nice.

maids huh?? send some $$$$ my way!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

sfdh
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2005, 06:05:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller

ROFL COPTER if lil sees this he will faint i think haha fucking jew bastards

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2005, 06:16:21 PM »

lil?? whos lil???

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2005, 07:13:04 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Killed U Wit A
lil?? whos lil???

I bet you're little...

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2005, 10:52:36 AM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
I bet you're little...

no im k.u.w.a.

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2005, 04:50:44 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Why thank you at least I am loved :)

i love you bonehead, i will suck your dick when ever you like ;)

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2005, 04:55:47 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Havok']A little history lesson.  The Germans could have won if they would have kept their agreement with the Soviets not to attack each other, but of course they didn't and got screwed in the end.  They should have also listened to Rommel and continued the air raids on Britain and totally taken all of those god damn Brits out, but of course they stopped and turned their attention to Europe.  If they would have done these two things, Germans would rule the earth and they would have taken out the Soviets soon after.  Aryans all the way.

Another thing..... Duh the South did good against the North, almost all of the fighting took place in the South, hence in their fortifications and camps.  It was their own turf, and if it were now-a-days, I'm sure the South probably would win because almost all of them are hicks who own shotguns and shoot random squirrels and rabbits all day.

IP ban this guy?  I think that would work.  Otherwise take a giant shart on his mom.

1stly sorry for the duble post BUT.... without us brits.. who would make all the crumpets and shit like that for bonehead.. i wouldnt be here to cook the crumpets... and sorry insane.. i will now get back in the kitchen :(

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2005, 05:47:46 PM »

Double-post whore!  

Just so I don't spam like Crumpet...this is my closing topic.  The South owns....

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2005, 08:50:41 PM »

nothings wrong with jews... I hate them just as much as I hate christians, muslims, bhuddists, and all other faith people.  A bunch of religious bullshit that those gullable ass people believe.

**ADDED** I would only be an athiest who isn't prejudist against people who believe in that sort of stuff, but I constantly get dissed by them, so I don't feel guilty throwing the insults back.  I got called a cracker from every black person talked to for a while, so I just started calling them nigger back cause I was getting pissed at their racism towards me.  Same thing happens with religious people... like when they walk up to my door... advertising their church... and I say, no thanks, I'm athiest...  I then get a verbal assault about how I'm going to hell, I'm a loser, I'll amount to nothing, and they all hold up their crosses and walk away.  During school, when a christian walks by, they will walk on the other side of the room and hold up their cross to me.  WOW.  Soo... me being athiest... and having all that shit said to me because of who I am, I am know a racist, prejudist bastard, towards most people.  I mean, my 2 best friends are 1 black and 1 jewish.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 11:42:07 AM by ICEMAN »
i'm joining doa;)

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
sfdh
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2005, 09:20:14 PM »

The biggest religious bullshit ever spewed forth into this world comes from atheists and their "devotion to scientifically verifiable theories" like evolution -- which lacks exactly what they proclaim to adhere to.  If ever something required a leap of faith and a braincheck at the door. . .

Crazy atheists -- can't even get their name right.  Agnostic would be more like it.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 28 queries.