*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 06:50:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Well  (Read 10564 times)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Well
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2012, 08:13:45 AM »

actually, why not take a look back and look at recent posts and see who is fixated on Ricardo???  Also, Beatlejuice is a piece of shit and has you all blinded that he is "good" because he is "religious".  HE IS ACTUALLY A  FUCKING FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!

If you didn't notice, Hell lost his posting rights for a week after loving Beatle too hard.

Corona

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012, 08:15:22 AM »

If you didn't notice, Hell lost his posting rights for a week after loving Beatle too hard.

THAT IS CORRECT!!!!!!!  I AM GAY (HAPPY)!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:33:38 AM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012, 11:04:56 PM »

That's a major? I'm not knocking it...i mean i'm a social science major, not a a hard science either. I just had no idea that concentration existed.
Ya, its not offered everywhere but it is a major with growing demand too (with returning soldiers and more old people than ever and whatnot).  I'm pretty indecisive about what I want as a career, but as of right now this is looking pretty good since its basically combining my biggest interests: psychology, therapy, and music.

Bob I'm hoping to major in business and minor in music so I can get into the production industry. Music is golden.
You should look around and see if any schools near you offer a Music Management degree.  UOP does, and its basically your major in business and minor in music combined.  You learn everything you need to know to get into the recording/production industry.   If the whole music therapy thing doesn't work out, then that's what i'm majoring in.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 11:06:37 AM »

If I give old people some jazz or classical CDs to listen to as music therapy, will I put you out of a job?

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 04:47:52 PM »

If I give old people some jazz or classical CDs to listen to as music therapy, will I put you out of a job?
Possibly. If I outsource my engineering work to India will I put you out of yours? Oh wait...

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 05:25:36 PM »

Possibly. If I outsource my engineering work to India will I put you out of yours? Oh wait...

If you outsource engineering work to India, a great number of people could die here from any miscalculation s.

If your work is outsourced, old people could suddenly become Justin Beiber fans.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »

If you outsource engineering work to India, a great number of people could die here from any miscalculation s.
What are you implying? That indian engineers are inferior to american engineers? I will not stand for such blatant racism.  Moderators, remove him at once.

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 28 queries.