*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 02:34:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: new DOA modded berlin map  (Read 8819 times)

Loaded

new DOA modded berlin map
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2005, 06:37:07 AM »

Jason I am just trying to figure out if you are that dum or you are just trying to tickle everyone’s balls with the shit you are saying.

YES I did say that about killing me because you were targeting me right after you were removed from the clan and I did think it was bullshit that you were doing it (see I am a man and can admit it, unlike you). I did not kick you for it (I didn't say I would), I just asked for you to cool it and you did. By the way I get killed all the time (allot for that matter), what do you me "Don't kill Loaded"?

I am not going into the "20 minute glitch" with the flag again with you after this, “YOU WERE KICKED BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE LEAVEING THE SERVER BECAUSE OF YOU”.

If you were worth my time I would pull up server logs and show the type of two faced person you are about the shit you are saying here, but you are not worth my time little man (boy). If anyone cares, all they have to do is look around the forums, god even this thread for that matter.

You are playing it off so much on your side, only you and I know the truth. It is true we were not “Buds”. My point is that I helped you out getting in the clan also WAY before that for that for that matter (sorry Ttties should had let it be when you Denied him because of the tag on his name), like I said that’s ok, you got what you wanted while you were a member here for the time you were (lol allot longer then you say). For the record there wasn’t any mail sent to anyone, all you (and others) had to do is look at a thread, you did not do that so you were removed.

Programmer One will soon see the type of person you are and give you the boot, it is only going to take a bit of time, so have your fun the best you can.

This is my last post to you Jason so say what you would like about me. I will not replied to you no matter what truth or bullshit you say about me. Just one more thing, stay off of the 1.6 server as well.

I can’t stand you so much (two faced ppl just make me SICK) I would take the chance of getting removed from this clan to make sure you don’t throw any other bullshit around the forums and game servers.

Just in case you ever think about it, use a .22 cal, that way the bullet will travel around to all parts of your brain and not just pass threw it.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2005, 08:01:23 AM »

Damn someone got OWNED! no paw paw your not going anywhere even if you ban jason lol.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2005, 05:07:43 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Damn someone got OWNED! no paw paw your not going anywhere even if you ban jason lol.

Sounds like permission to me :) Ban the little shithead :)

JASON

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2005, 07:51:09 PM »

lol  yeah ban the lil shit  lol    now i have a whole mafia mob after me with pitch forks and what not. lmao    and loaded, i didn't care that i got kicked out of mafia, thats when i found out u guys are a lil more serious clan then i thought.  i just knew u were up to somrthing going over to our carrier with a tank so i went down and killed ya.  

how am i a 2 face?  thats like saying i like that chick, go out with her, then find out she has some fucked up peoblems, is that a 2 face too?  cuz thats what yur saying.  i wanted in yur clan then found out u guys kick me out for not going to forums or something.  i don't want to be in a clan to where u have to be on the computer 24/7.  if there is a party to go too im going to it, not going play game be all omg whats new in forums today.   i just thought mafia was a just have fun clan.

wow i was in the glitch for 20 min.  u guys always go glitch the flag.  how u going to say don't glitch the flag when u guys glitch the flag.  u kicked me cuz u couldn't kill me, but hey its not my server.  u guys want to be hypocrits be hypocrits.

and go a head and ban me, not going to lose sleep over it.  its a video game.

-[DOA] THRILL KILL

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2005, 07:14:34 AM »

ok i am going to do every one a favor and put this to an end!+** [DOA] SUCK **+

Loaded

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2005, 07:47:49 AM »

Quote from: will
ok i am going to do every one a favor and put this to an end!+** [DOA] SUCK **+

Yea that will work.

At least I know who crumpet is now, I know "paw paw you are old and your mind is not what it should be".

*MAFIA* Spitz

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2005, 03:59:47 PM »

modding sounds neat i should get into it and try and learn about it.
Boo Yah

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2005, 04:05:10 PM »

CLOSED

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 28 queries.