*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 01:44:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: doa wants to kill u  (Read 7387 times)

[DOA] Vash#1 _S

doa wants to kill u
« on: July 08, 2005, 04:26:30 PM »

doa challanges u to a scrim.the rules are u must agree with OUR rules to play us.

rules are

1.glitching is aloud

2.hacking is aloud

3.camping is aloud

4.we play 3 maps

the two of three maps are at our server.

first doa map is

berlin

basrahs edge

mafias maps are

what mafia wants,mafia gets one map

so we get 2 maps mafia gets one

o and there is NO bitching if u do we kick u out of server.

mafia needs 12 people that have dc and 1.61

we will pick our members to play.

confirm match

yes? no?

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 04:33:47 PM »

Ok we've gone over this before. We don't play DC, so if you all want to scrim regular BF then fine, but we aren't having a DC scrim.

And if we do have a scrim, there will be no glitching.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I just remembered. You're banned.

[DOA] VASH#1

doa wants to kill u
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 07:51:41 AM »

so i guess your pussying out cause your chicken of us or its cause im banded and your just a ass hole and u dont want to play the big boys or is it your a fuck duck shit head.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 08:54:50 AM »

Dude I would shut up.  How about you take some reading comprehension lessons.  Go back and re-read Insane's post.  Not all of our members have DC (being that we are a 1942 clan), so if you want to scrimmage, change your server into a 1942 server for that day, and we can play one on yours and one on ours.  If we tie, then we tie,  but we're not starting an argument over who's server gets the 3rd game.

Its funny you think you're the "big boys" when *MAFIA* has been around much longer that [DOA].  I'm not about to get into another [DOA] sucks, [DOA] is scared...no no no, *MAFIA* sucks, you guys are scared...conve rsation/argument.  Its pointless and we've been through it all before.  I know you're just a kid and you don't know better.  But if you learn to talk in a somewhat civilized manner, maybe we can work something out.

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 09:51:08 AM »

Learn that son of a bitch a lesson Beetle!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 10:55:45 AM »

Vash You stupid @$$creamer Don't talk to mafia they got your I.P adrees and vash got something on ur face OO wait thats from your dad last night LOL! Stupid  DOA SUXS MY clans better than you freaks LOL.

[DOA] Vash

doa wants to kill u
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 12:53:03 PM »

thanks for your kind words and u will be dying soon due to a gay diese of your wolf cock.any ways we know that u guys couldnt beat us cause we will win any ways sence mafia is falling apart :). mafia doesnt own cause there whores  next door and like to have sex with other members so i dont mind u guys being ass holes now u sayd that most of your gay mafian members dont have dc i ask u why,why u dont want to play us is it u guys know we will win and be in hide and go omg i cant even shoot doa with my big sack i got 25 sperms left" hah u guys are just pussying out and if u get engough we will fight u guys because your members dont have dc cause they are pannzys and know that we ownd them and there hush pupies and know that crumpet will be runing to u going nooooooooooooo o wait i must have sex with u then u guys buy the domain name of lemonpart.org

[DOA] Vash

doa wants to kill u
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 12:54:56 PM »

o and baning me wont do any good crum dicks :p

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2005, 01:04:43 PM »

I don't know the reason why some of our members don't have DC, but I'm pretty sure its not because they are scared of DOA.  They have been playing much longer than DOA has been a clan.  And I tried to be reasonable with you and work something out, but you refused.  So now you're in trouble.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2005, 02:43:16 PM »

Vash you can kiss my wolf ass, go to hell ur clans for newblets. stop smoking pot and then go to the guys gon wild conviction u guys are wierd to gho to there. I can p[wn u one on oneso vash go smoke ur momma. mafia would win BET U $50 bucks.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 03:12:46 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
VASH#1']so i guess your pussying out cause your chicken of us or its cause im banded and your just a ass hole and u dont want to play the big boys or is it your a fuck duck shit head.

This has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever seen.  Vash you are a moron and I have no idea what your plan was.  You never talked to any DOA members about this at all, and you just made yourself look like a complete ass.  I for one can say that DOA does not support anything that Vash has said and if you look around our forums, you will notice that many DOA members don't like Vash.  Just check out this thread: http://s10.invisionfree.com/Atheria/index.php?showtopic=780 .  Anyways, I don't blame you guys at all for banning him, half the stuff he says on our forums is rambling twat.  I think that Vash should just stick to chili dogging his mom and think clearly before posting something so idiotic such as this.  Sorry for the inconvenience of this incomprehensiv e 10 year old.

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2005, 05:39:52 PM »

so if most of your members hate him than y dont you kick him off of your clan, if hes being a complete idiot and giving your clans name a bad rep than i think you should kick him off from your clan. i mean vash is a complete newb anyway, but if he spam posts and comes to other clans sites representing doa, and challenging the other clan without your consent than i would ban him saying "You have no right going to other clans web sites, and challenging them without consenting us first, you banned from our clan, goodbye"

now thats just my opinion but i think it would be best for [DOA], and i think that Vash shouldn't be in any clan what so ever, he just doesn't get along with people and he starts shit that he can't back up.

So i would advise you to kick/ban him from your clan, for everybodys sake.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2005, 05:57:35 PM »

we would have done the same thing

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2005, 05:22:15 PM »

are we ever gonna have a clan match DOA? i sure would love that

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
doa wants to kill u
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2005, 05:52:57 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
are we ever gonna have a clan match DOA? i sure would love that

I would aswell...:P

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 28 queries.