*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 21, 2024, 07:30:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Damn Store Security  (Read 2760 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Damn Store Security
« on: June 30, 2008, 08:27:08 AM »

This is stupid. I bought this bottle of wine last week and got it home and opened it and it had gone off and tasted like vinegar probably cos it had one of those old ass wooden corks so I spat it out. So I took it back to exchange it today and this dipshit clerk says you can't exchange it cos I opened it and theres a bit missing. I said well duh how could I tell If it was bad If I hadn't opened it and tasted it? I even had the receipt but anyway he keeps saying its against store policy. I normally wouldn't care but it cost £7.40 = $14.80 I didn't even raise my voice but we kept arguing and this idiot presses the panic button thing and I get surrounded by the damn store security. I'm like wtf? and there like sir can you either stop making a scene or we're gonna have to ask you to leave the store. Eventally the manager turns up and says ok swap it for another. But as far as I know they could all be bad so I said no I want my money back I'm not gonna go home again to find out another ones gone off. So the manager says no we can't refund the money thats against store policy at this point I'm about to pop a vein plus I've got a taxi outside on the clock. Eventually he agrees to a trade off of £7.40 in beer instead. Whats embarassing is the store front was all glass and I get back in the taxi to find the cabbie in hysterics and unable to drive cos he's laughing so hard. Apparently the security guard behind me had his damn night stick out and was ready to bash me on the back of the head. The taxi driver said he'd bought a bottle of wine there a month earlier and the top broke off and cut his arm open. Then when he tried to return it they said but wheres the wine? He said where do you think all over my living room carpet and they refused to exchange it. I'm never ever fucking going back there again what a bunch of assholes. 

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Damn Store Security
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 08:55:23 AM »

ROFLMAO!!!!!  Thanks Dune.  You just made me laugh.  I was so fucking pissed caues I was taking a test in my college class online, and the damn think stopped the test and then proceeded to lock me out.  Thanks again.  So how much did the cab cost after all was said and done?

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 04:56:32 PM »

4.40, there and back, the driver said he'd never laughed so hard all year and told me to enjoy the beers. I ghess things turn out good in the end.  :D

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 06:46:46 PM »

Quite the experience there Dune.  Now what if the beer bottles were filled with like Coca Cola or something. lol.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »

Now what if the beer bottles were filled with like Coca Cola or something. lol.

Or something?
Like milk? Are you going to bring the cookies? Better ask your mom if you can stay out after the street lights come on.  Now you may be asking yourself, What did I do to receive this unsolicited smack down.  Let's just say you were saved by the bell.  A thread was closed before I got a chance to reply to you calling me out.  As a matter of fact I have something you left behind on that last thread.  Let me see where did I put it......oh yea, here it is....STFU

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 06:55:37 PM »

Or something?
Like milk? Are you going to bring the cookies? Better ask your mom if you can stay out after the street lights come on.  Now you may be asking yourself, What did I do to receive this unsolicited smack down.  Let's just say you were saved by the bell.  A thread was closed before I got a chance to reply to you calling me out.  As a matter of fact I have something you left behind on that last thread.  Let me see where did I put it......oh yea, here it is....STFU

Keep it on topic.  First warning. 

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »

Let me see where did I put it......oh yea, here it is....STFU

Umm saying the same thing I said to you in a previous thread is just sad.  If you are looking to get into *MAFIA*, this is not a very good start.  If you want to talk about this, start a thread in the Flame/Spam section or send me a PM.

Anyways back to Dune's topic, if anyone else has anything to say...

LAAZ

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 06:03:20 AM »

ROFL from being an OD manager and having a lot of friends in mgmt for other retail chains, it sounds like nothing we got over here in the U.S U DUMB NAGA. We pretty much give u money back on anything (Hassle Free). Move to the U.S and drop the Euro queers, thx.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 06:54:55 AM »

He wasnt buying a bottle of wine, he was buying a Dildo But once he sat on and it was too small THATS then he decided to return it(for the life size figure of me)....no wonder they didnt want to return your poo stained euros...ya fag
ROFL for the life size figure of you? How would you know about such things fagmaster hobbit, are you still on your quest to get your butt ring burnt in Mordor? ha ha ha.

CptDeath

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 08:43:30 PM »

I think that sucks. Who wouldnt you be able to get your money back? It's the stores fault the wine is bad anyway. I hate it when things like that happen. Atleast you got off with some beer though! haha
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 08:48:26 PM by CptDeath »

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 01:06:12 AM »

lol dune, should of fucked them up, and misfit' in england we use "Pounds" not euros :P

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2008, 07:44:07 AM »

lol, Sup misfit :]

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2008, 08:14:18 AM »

Lol what have a done wrong?

I was just telling you that we use pounds not euros...

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 28 queries.