*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 02:10:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Where is the love?  (Read 7945 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Where is the love?
« on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:24 PM »

Why aren't Rat, Maggot, Reloaded, Phantom, Chris, Milky, Boeman, Prodigy,  and myself getting any fucking referals?

Requested by Roshan.  Respond...

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Where is the love?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 03:23:25 PM »

(correct me if I'm wrong on any of these, or need to be filled in, trying to keep it short/basic)

Rat left because he had problems with Hellraiser.

Maggot left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Loaded left because of problems with Misfit.

Phantom left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Chris left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Milky left because left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Boemann left because ...

Prodigy left because ...

Hellraiser left because he had disputes with MG and wants to kill her in game as a regular person.

For these reasons, why would you want to join back? I love you all but you all left for some reason or another. If you were coming back, why didn't you just say that you wanted to take some time off?

Several of you have left, then come back, then left, and either came back or still hang around. What's the original point of leaving if you come back expecting to get referrals from people?On top of that, some of you request that you want your old spot back. Are you going to get your power back, do something with it for a short time, then leave again, and repeat? It's happened before...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 03:32:08 PM by *MAFIA* Roshan »

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 03:54:54 PM »

i see why they're leaving but i personally think its stupid. Where else are you going to go, hellraiser and masebot? At least maggot has EG. Why not just stick around, its not like you have to be all that active. Masebot doesnt even play on our server and neither does maggot anymore. 

And like i said in the member section that you now cant see, what happened to mafia for life?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 03:56:45 PM »

And like i said in the member section that you now cant see, what happened to mafia for life?

Mafia for life...until they quit...and then rejoin.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 03:56:59 PM »

(correct me if I'm wrong on any of these, or need to be filled in, trying to keep it short/basic)

Rat left because he had problems with Hellraiser.

Maggot left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Loaded left because of problems with Misfit.

Phantom left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Chris left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Milky left because left because he thought *MAFIA* is not what it used to be.

Boemann left because ...

Prodigy left because ...

Hellraiser left because he had disputes with MG and wants to kill her in game as a regular person.

For these reasons, why would you want to join back? I love you all but you all left for some reason or another. If you were coming back, why didn't you just say that you wanted to take some time off?

Several of you have left, then come back, then left, and either came back or still hang around. What's the original point of leaving if you come back expecting to get referrals from people?On top of that, some of you request that you want your old spot back. Are you going to get your power back, do something with it for a short time, then leave again, and repeat? It's happened before...

That is an extremely valid point, and I'ld like to see some answers. Fools.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 04:04:36 PM »

Yes I had problems with Misfit, but...

*I had problems with others, some worse then others.

*I couldn't stand seeing all the "suck my this" and "suck my that" bullshit going on. Damn, the shout box looked like MAFIA was a clan of fags and animal fuckers. I am sure I don't have to point out the members that did the postings. Don't misunderstand, I am not talking about the once in while gay talk, we all do it, I am talking about the gay talk that happens to come out of some members fingers while typing all the time... I'm sure you all know what I mean.

*The other members? I'll name one... Bone, he is nothing but bullshit all around. Starting shit and backing off to see what happens, claiming he wanted to kill himself and so on... When he played soldier that was that last straw, he didn't even have the smarts to know he couldn't bullshit 2 people that were in the Service (Myself and Hellraiser).

Back to Misfit... Most of all that was Bones doing, but yes Misfit had a take in it as well. IMO he pushed Misfit to get on my ass like he did. Only Bone and Misfit know the true story on that.

Soooooo Before I left, I deleted Misfits account, then deleted mine. Wrong of me to remove is account? Yes and no in my eyes, but I tried to make it even by removing mine as well. Believe me, I hand my finger on Bones account delete icon as well, but I thought that wouldn't be the right thing to do to "most of you", because he had a lot of info on the forums that was/could be needed and most of you thought he was some type of God.

Why haven't I "asked" to come back... I will never be a member here again until I see Boneheads name of that members list (notice I said Bonehead and not Misfit?).

I hope this has cleared up why I left.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 04:06:42 PM by ReLoaded »

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2010, 04:39:58 PM »

I don't know how my name got thrown in here, but I haven't asked to come back or a referral.  Everyone knows the main reason why I left, and that's between me and that person. It probably was not a good reason in others eyes, but for me it was a good decision. 

As far as "hanging around" I do still have a interest of how MAFIA is doing. I apologize to everyone who is still holding a grudge against me for whatever reason I probably deserve it.

Take care 

*MAFIA* Whoops

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 04:58:51 PM »

Mafia for life...until they quit...and then rejoin.

Didn't you quit then rejoin?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 05:35:51 PM »

As far as "hanging around" I do still have a interest of how MAFIA is doing. I apologize to everyone who is still holding a grudge against me for whatever reason I probably deserve it.

Take care 
No one has a grudge against you, we just don't understand why you didn't stick around. You should be wearing the tags like the good old days
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 07:06:08 PM »

I didn't post that i wanted a referal....... my reason is kind of obvious in the leaving thread.

that is all, btw i dont want back yet, ha.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »

Didn't you quit then rejoin?

Yes I did quit but I think I had a valid reason to. Also, it wasn't a quitting post like I would never come back. I said that I would be back after some time.
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=6124.0

Notice that I didn't ask nor was I bumped back to manager after returning, unlike some of the people that decided to quit "for good" only to come back and reclaim their old title.

Edit: So I just found that I left another time also, which kinda goes against some of my statements here. That was when someone made me realize that I wasn't doing anything here and not being active and not contributing so it got me to that action because I felt I wasn't liked.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 07:27:23 PM by *MAFIA* Roshan »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2010, 05:13:36 AM »

Oh honestly, I just said that in the shoutbox to start something.  Oh and look, it did.  HAHAHAHA.  As it was said before, I am good where I am.  Honestly, I know I went through those times of wanting to quit and then retract my statements several hundreds of times, but it really does seem like the grass is greener on this side.  Oh and I didn't leave just to kill MG.  There are alot of other reasons, but as I said, I am not going to flame why I left.  I have my reasons, and they are just that, mine. 

Rat, if you where refering to me holding a grudge, I never did.  I talked shit, and what not, but that is what I do.  Honestly, I always liked you and correct me if I am wrong, but didn't I wish you a happy Thanksgiving, and possiably a Merry Xmas?  I know I did atleast one of them.  You where and older member of Mafia who I did look up to.  I really wished you didn't take anything personal.  Anyway, this isn't an apology post.  I hold no grudges or ill wills towards any of you. 

Oh and I have no intentions as of right now, or near future of coming back either.  I am pretty happy where I am.     spam3

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2010, 06:11:31 AM »

No I wasn't talking about you Hell, I know where we stand. 

Also Roshan everytime I came back I didn't ask for anything but to be let back in. I never asked for admin back. It was offered and I excepted. On the other hand I know that you DID beg for it when you came back.

I guess since your Ricardo obbession seems to have subsided your ready to start drama somewhere else.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 06:40:23 AM by Rat »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 06:33:11 AM »

No I wasn't talking about you Hell, I know where we stand. 

Also Roshan everytime I came back I didn't ask for anything but to be let back in. I never asked for admin back. It was offered and I excepted. On the other hand I know that you did beg for it when you came back. Your just trying to create drama, just like you have been trying to do since you got her. Grow up kid.
  Not only has he begged for it, but it has been quit annoying how he is constantly posting about it somehow, or some way.  I remember coming up in the old Mafian way, that if you asked for something such as admin and or patches, you wouldn't get them for a long time.  However, I already know his responce will be something along the lines of, "I am kidding", "I really don't play that much or really care if I get it, I am just messing around".

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 08:50:00 AM »

You think I actually begged for it? Every single manager poll that included me, I was informed that I always got 2nd or 3rd place in it. I knew that I would not be getting manager anytime soon so I thought that I would make the situation into something amusing for me. You're not the only I've told you this and this isn't the first day I've said this. If you guys really had a problem with it, why didn't you just tell me to stop? If you had sent me a PM or something to show me that you were serious, I would have stopped.

Since you it  seems you want to start something with me, I'm game. I hope you are. Stand-by kid.
Also Rat, did I accuse you of anything or specifically do anything to attack you? Don't threaten me in PM's just because of something you thought I said or meant. Why would I want to start something with you? I've hardly ever talked to you, and I barely know you as a person.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.