*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 08:03:28 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Willard Library  (Read 2182 times)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Willard Library
« on: March 22, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »

some of you may have heard of this and some not. This place, Willard Library is said to be haunted. It's in Evansville Indiana. I went there a year ago when my mom had to go there for work and i went with so we can se this place.

Its about a Lady in Gray... You can go to the site on the site there are webcams so u can spectate and look and try to find some ghosts ( i highly doubt u will be able to see any)... curently the webcams are down but there are some Pics on the side that say Proof. there u can see some pics of people that say have found her, The lady in gray. there is also a spoof part for people that make fake ones. I thought it was a cool thing to see.

Some stories that a lady told me... i can only remeber 2.  I did have a packet that had a lot but i think i lost it when i moved.... but anyways.

The lady in Gray is said to mess with the janitor... what she will do is she will unscrew the lightbulbs and the janitor gets real mad. she will also do other things like mess with the temp. ( there where some others but i cant remeber)

Also since this place is used as a REAL LIBRARY where people actually go to check books out.... a guy was sitting at a PC and he smelt something funny.
He asked what the smell was and the lady at the desk said she didnt know. Then the janitor came in and said it was a material they used back when she was alive to wash the toilets.

She is said to be a friendly ghost but i dont really believe in ghosts. heres the site http://www.libraryghost.com/

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Willard Library
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 08:11:34 PM »

Uh yeah lol ;)

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Willard Library
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 08:31:56 PM »

One time I saw a ghost and I kicked it right in the nuts. I don't see ghosts anymore.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Willard Library
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 07:17:10 AM »

wonder if this sounds gay, but i did see my deceased grandmother once.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Willard Library
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 08:33:59 AM »

hmmm that sounds gay to me.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Willard Library
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 09:12:39 AM »

LOL man i remember in high school we used to go to haunted places many many years ago..........

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Willard Library
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »

like 2 years ago?  you know where all the freaky stuff goes on? in mexico. back in my aunt's house in mexico, i woke up in the middle of the night and saw some little girl floating over my parents bed, this was like 6 years ago, and my mom said she saw a little girl over us too that same night. but after that nothing.  i guess illusion scared them all away.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Willard Library
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 11:26:37 AM »

actually 4 years ago i was in 10th grade, and yea i heard bout them beaner ghost stories ;)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Willard Library
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 01:10:54 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* LAAZT1K420
actually 4 years ago i was in 10th grade, and yea i heard bout them beaner ghost stories ;)

lol good one.

My aunt and unlce said that there old house was haunted. they said they would lay something down in the kitchen or something and they would go use the restroom or go somehwhere else and when they came back it would be in a different room. I live in Northwest Indiana and That part of Indiana is built over Indian burial ground so alot of people claim to have somehing haunted

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.