Forum > Flame

Foxes helly likes penis

(1/6) > >>

*MAFIA* Tin_man_©:
Hoping that someone from foxes see's this, I just wanted to say that helly and his butt buddy capkilla are little bitches. Just for the purpose of starting shit with these faggots I posted this message. I honestly believe if cyber aids existed, these two would be the first to contract it via oral and anal sex. Helly and capkilla can both snuggle up inside mg's vagina filled with other useless and dead lifeforms and die from drowning in misfits toxic cum.

lol  :danceroll:

*MAFIA* Dilly:
Pointless topic, If you wan't to start shit take it over to their forums.   ;)

Pedron:
Even if so, Is there anything wrong with beein' gay?
I mean, it's legal these days. Isn't the character TinMan of Oz a kind of a symbol of the whole gay community? I saw that on family guy, it can't be sci-fi then.

Did you ever visit a therapist concernin' yer slight Tourette's syndrome?

EaSyCoMpAnY:
lol  :danceroll:

Ouch:
Looks as tho that Mafia Tin_Man_  got a good old fashion Foxes ass kick'n. Then he comes back home with his tail shoved up his ass, and the only thing he can think of is ass fuck'n, because Helly and Capkilla put so many bullets up his ass. I personally don't like capkilla either. He kicks me everytime I go on the server, but I can't think of any other reason why you'd post this topic if those two didn't pwnd your ass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version