Forum > Flame

[DOA] NIG-GER Member! <--- appauling

<< < (2/31) > >>

ICEMAN:
hey blacksheep, kingpin's being the same old kingpin.

PAIN's drunk out of his mind, I'm intoxicated quite a bit too, and we're just havin some fun man.  Pain was kicked for knowing about the H8 no engine failure at any height glitch, and we thought we'd have some fun.  I came in as the cookie monster *AS A JOKE* and was gonna change it and tell yeah guys on vent.  We didn't see any harm in harming the reputation of DOA, cause it was all DOA and like 2 non-members, kind of like an inside joke.  Then PAIN's drunk ass comes in as the nigger and gets banned, and I was kicked too, so this thread just looked like a funny joke.

SERIOUSLY, if your ever in the mafia server and see something funny that we do, post it and make fun of it.  Look in the MEDIA section and see all the screens I post.

Pain and Kingpin will probably admit that they were out of line, and me too a little.  Were just trying to have a little fun, joke about the past feud.  IF this were on Vent, It think we could have connected with the emotion of comic humor.

No need to unban us if you want.

*MAFIA* Kingpin:
your such a pussy ice, panocha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont back off

Blacksheep_1:
David...

I really tried to get along with you guys and I dont  care if you get drunk or not because i like to get that way myself.   But, I fucking give up.  Nobody hates Mafia or ever complain about them on the DOA server.  But, I can see that there isnt an ounce of respect for DOA with you guys.  

Any mafia player is allowed to be on our server, however, if you are currently banned  or if you get banned in the future... It will be Permanent.

David and Franco...
It is permanent....   on ventrillo, game and forum.

Cya

*MAFIA* Kingpin:
i dont give a fuck,

viva la revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

clown asss

StEwIe_GrIfFiN:
well i do really like one thing about [DOA].... they just recentally BANNED VASH#1!!!!!! HELL YA KICK ASS, HES BANNED FROM *MAFIA* AND [DOA]!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version