Forum > Flame

MAFIA - NO TALENT ASS CLOWNS

(1/29) > >>

non padder:
*MAFIA*BRICK has been reported to EA for stat paddding.  There are rules for having a ranked server & EA is serious about no talent ass clowns not gaining rank & pulling stats & servers.

I find this to be particularly funny "we do not care for rankings. We do however care about our reputation"  

I bet you pull this post immediately because who would want have it announced that they have no talent.

*MAFIA* now has a bad name & since you openly condone cheating I am looking foreword to seeing all of you loose your accounts so you can buy new ones.

EA I am sure would like to have you spend the money again.  Then have to change your name & redo the site.  

I just do not understand why...

C U later... well probably not.

Ins4n3:
LMAO

Ok first of all CD keys are a dime a dozen, so have fun reporting all of us.

Second of all your account and your cd key are two different things, unless we get caught by EA or PB doing something against their rules, they ain't gonna do shit to our accounts or our cd keys.

As for us having a bad reputation? ROFL. We have ALWAYS had a bad reputation you moron. You have fun reporting whatever you want to whoever you want "non padder".

Brick:
ZOMG! Please dont tell ea, anything but that! :34:

Dealer:
HURRAY FOR PPL WHO HATE US!!!

non padder:
glad to hear you don't mind starting over & over

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version