*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 04:09:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Ownage on Foxes  (Read 6284 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Ownage on Foxes
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »

It's noted !
And so is your Admin Abuse.  Delete all the post you don't like and keep the ones that you do sounds like a Chinese Democracy to me. Censorship leads to revolution.  The people will revolt. The guillotine will see your head roll. The Faux Clan has been exposed.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 04:49:50 PM »

I think you're confusing a 21st century video game clan with a centralized monarchy in the 19th century :)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »

I think you're confusing a 21st century video game clan with a centralized monarchy in the 19th century :)
  Jesus Christ that is such a Beatle answer.  WTF?  Are you two the same person?

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

Ok, this has to be said.  Correct me if I am wrong Hawaii, but didn't you used to glitch or try to glitch into Mafia's bunkers before you where in?  I am not trying to start a fight with you, cause me and you are cool.  What I am getting at is, since you went to Foxes alot of people have noticed a change in you.  I mean, you haven't aimed it at me, so that is why I still think we are cool.  I am just trying to bring up a point.  That is the whole part of having bunkers and stuff.  On Mafia, we never banned anyone for getting into the bunkers.  We kicked them and kept kicking them, but never banned.  So, Hawaii, Cheero, BlueEagle, shouldn't you treat others as you want to be treated?  Isn't that basically your whole Clan Cread?  Ok, Whoops got into your bunker, so then you ban him because he was truthful about doing it?  It isn't like he posted the "proper way" to get into your glitch.  Honestly I see no harm, so no foul.  That is just me. 

Yeah ... no harm in trying 2 get into bunker's , but we do have a no spawn killing & shooting planes
on take off Rule !! And Whoops was doing both with the modded plane , if he was a smart kid he would
have been shooting down planes in the air & not raping the main base with it !!! And i've been banned
alot of times over the year's getting into MAFIA's bunkers .....
 just ask Dune , he banned me the last time ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAvZvSx3SeA

If we did'nt have rules ..... it would be no big deal , but we do & that's why the server's always full !!!

I am really getting tired of people crying when someone kills them on take off.  I mean come on.  That is getting more and more annoying. 

Yup ... me 2 , so much more easyer 2 jump on AA's & kill the planes ... then take off !!
But we are trying it out 4 awhile .... and i really hope we don't keep it , just make's my
job alot harder !!!

I personally don't see any harm done, we followed „FOXES„ rules by not Spawn camping, Not killing planes on takeoff, and no excessive rape.

Not what the chat logs read ... players were saying i can't even spawn without getting killed
or get a plane in the air !!!

Hawaii,
 Please unban Head Hunter and Blueangel as they were just following my lead.

I was not the one that did the ban's ....

« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:32:07 PM by Hawaii-50 »

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 04:58:45 PM »

It's noted !

I'm going to be completely honest with you. We did in fact glitch into your bunker and use your own private plane. I can honestly say no harm done. We did cause one person to leave, but he had been spewing profanity the entire game, so no loss. ¥FOXES¥ Real Rambo was there at the time. He is one of your coolest members, and is what all members with any administrative privileges should aspire to be . He did not ban us, but he did warn us not to spawn rape and not to kill planes on takeoff. We didn't after he warned us. If anyone's to blame, it's me. I suggested we glitch it and I glitched them in, it is my fault. If you decide to ban anyone, ban me, and me alone. If you want to talk about this further, send me a pm and we can talk with whatever program you want. Like I said, I personally don't see any harm done, we followed ¥FOXES¥ rules by not Spawn camping, Not killing planes on takeoff, and no excessive rape. Please, if you get the chance, I'd like to talk, and I'm sorry for upsetting you. Thanks.

*MAFIA* Head Hunter
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 05:02:06 PM by *MAFIA* Head Hunter »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2009, 05:04:08 PM »

Yeah ... no harm in trying 2 get into bunker's , but we do have a no spawn killing & shooting planes
on take off Rule !! And Whoops was doing both with the modded plane , if he was a smart kid he would
have been shooting down planes in the air & not raping the main base with it !!! And i've been banned
alot of times over the year's getting into MAFIA's bunkers ..... just ask Dune , he banned me the last time !

If we did'nt have rules ..... it would be no big deal , but we do & that's why the server's always full !!!

Cause noobs feel safe, but I agree with you.  However, I will say this, I am really getting tired of people crying when someone kills them on take off.  I mean come on.  That is getting more and more annoying.  I know this isn't Foxes forums.  However, now to the task at hand, is either one of these two still banned or has it been lifted.  Seeing how you admitted yourself that it is fun and you have done it, then I see no reason for their ban.  Also I am sure you have been banned Hawaii.  Good players usually get banned atleast once or twice, LOL.  It goes with the terriotry.  I mean even if you aren't playing just trying to make your videos and glitching.   :evil: :evil:

whoops

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 05:05:11 PM »

alot of times over the year's getting into MAFIA's bunkers ..... just ask Dune , he banned me the last time !

Hawaii, I really don't want to start anything over the forums, so this will be my last post in this thread... All of us were in vent together at the time and I warned them from the beginning NOT to kill planes on takeoff and we didn't... Now first and foremost, I could get that score anytime with a normal plane or sniper, We were just playing around, I even told them I was going to get a screenshot for fun. A good 2/3 of those kills were all people tring to kill me, I just got them first, almost every foxes playing was in an AA. At anytime could Rambo have kicked me and I wouldn't care... but like Hellraiser said, resorting to a flat ban right away, isn't the best decision. Please unban Head Hunter and Blueangel as they were just following my lead.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »

My bad Waffleboy.  It's hard to tell the difference between to two.  

Although I would like to point out that in this clan there is no censorship, no deleting of post, no kicking or banning for personal or childish reasons from the forum or game server. As a matter of fact, when your tired of the communist regime I can see you at least making the vote over here.  Who knows what can happen after that. See you in game warrior brother.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2009, 05:34:44 PM »

^ Lol thanks, but I like foxes.  Also Hell, I don't think I'm the same person as beatle lol, haven't u heard me in vent?

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »

Foxes still sucks.

Glenwood33

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »

lol i had a perm ban on foxes 4 patch use lol. ya MAFIA server is always empty

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2009, 02:33:50 PM »

lol i had a perm ban on foxes 4 patch use lol. ya MAFIA server is always empty
umm holy fuck, old,closed, kill yourself.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.