*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 20, 2024, 07:18:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: masterowning !! its a wonder  (Read 4565 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
masterowning !! its a wonder
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2005, 11:02:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Well don't feel too bad, there's this guy Mark on Ventrilo who keeps asking me to meet him in real life, go driving around in his truck and stuff.  I'm not doing that.

yah this guy is weird.... dont take his links either he tried to get me to download a virus after he claimed it was a BF1942 hack... (thank god you didint test it phantom)

iLLUSi0N

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2005, 11:33:14 PM »

Quote from: Goldfinger
hi all,

i have owned a games the mafia server whit 733 points and i have a broken arm to and i didnt used hacks is that enoung to join mafia

That's nothing... I went out tonight, did three keg stands, 8 shots of vodka, two power hours, and then smoked 5 bongs and then walked home, stopped to talk to three different cops, and then I got a score of 1248 points and 325 kills with only 7 deaths and then one girl gave me head while another made me a ham sandwich. If your head didn't explode when you read that, then nothing will. Oh yeah, I drank a gallon of milk and threw up on my keyboard and fried it but I still used it to get those points.

Sort of a pointless post, but I needed an excuse to say "hey" to all you guys on here and let y'all know that I'm foruming it up nowadays. See y'all around!  :kngt:

MadMedic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2005, 12:46:04 AM »

Well don't feel too bad, there's this guy Mark on Ventrilo who keeps asking me to meet him in real life, go driving around in his truck and stuff.  I'm not doing that.

Thats hilarious... today Mark was talking about how this kid sold him a broken PS2 and he chopped the back of the kid's foot off and he had to have surgery. I was just thinking how scary it would be to actually meet that guy.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2005, 01:08:55 AM »

hey man, just cause your down with jesus doesn't mean that you have to neglect this guys need to ride some hott stud like you all night long.  I mean, you wouldn't mind being his hump bitch for a few hours while he makes prank phone calls would ya? :D  ;)  :2:
i'm joining doa;)

MadMedic

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2005, 11:49:39 AM »

ICEMAN, where do you come up with all this?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2005, 12:24:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* MadMedic
ICEMAN, where do you come up with all this?

he has a great imagination... i would know, one time he made me dress up like a cop and the rest is history

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2005, 03:33:56 PM »

Thats hilarious... today Mark was talking about how this kid sold him a broken PS2 and he chopped the back of the kid's foot off and he had to have surgery. I was just thinking how scary it would be to actually meet that guy.

Yeah and he cant walk for life. I know that kid is scared of him.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2005, 05:51:39 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* MadMedic

EVEN IF those two events are true [the sale of the PS2 and the chopping/surgery], I doubt they are related.  Yeah, he may have been sold a broken PS2, and yeah he may have accidentally injured the kid's heel badly enough that he needed surgery, but one did not necessary result from the other.  Don't be misled.  However, IF that story is true just the way he told it and Mark really did chop a piece of someone's foot off for selling him a broken toy, Mark is a sociopath.  Furthermore, Mark would be in jail serving a sentence instead of playing computer games.  That's my take on it.  I think it's all bullshit, personally.  I don't think Mark is "hard" or even a bad guy.  I just think he needs to get laid and quit with the bullshit.  Then again, I don't even know who he is.  I'm just high on stimulants.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2005, 06:29:51 PM »

EVEN IF those two events are true [the sale of the PS2 and the chopping/surgery], I doubt they are related. Yeah, he may have been sold a broken PS2, and yeah he may have accidentally injured the kid's heel badly enough that he needed surgery, but one did not necessary result from the other. Don't be misled. However, IF that story is true just the way he told it and Mark really did chop a piece of someone's foot off for selling him a broken toy, Mark is a sociopath. Furthermore, Mark would be in jail serving a sentence instead of playing computer games. That's my take on it. I think it's all bullshit, personally. I don't think Mark is "hard" or even a bad guy. I just think he needs to get laid and quit with the bullshit. Then again, I don't even know who he is. I'm just high on stimulants.

That's what i thought and then he gave some reason to why they didn't press charges or something.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2005, 06:37:14 PM »

Quote from: Partyboy
That's what i thought and then he gave some reason to why they didn't press charges or something.

Well, terrible injustices do occur.  I'll buy that much.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 28 queries.