*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 06, 2024, 02:45:02 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: WTF DID I DO  (Read 5259 times)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 08:26:40 PM »

Quote from: -=USAF=- Col. Blue
w/e guys, whenever we get unbanned thats cool and if another usafs spams ure forum with these useless posts ill fry there ass lol. Sorry all!

wow, Blue... you really need to check yourself into a place that treats this, why would you beat yourself?

ur tag is an insult to the real USAF

I agree!  You know what would work... take the -=TT=- name, Tiny Tots Clan, and steal all the tiny tots DOA poeple.
i'm joining doa;)

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 09:00:11 PM »

How do you know they aren't TT reborn....... fuck they sure act like it. :002:

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 11:22:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
I swear if this shit keeps up we need to add airhawks, USAF, DOA and whatever other lameass clans that go on our server to the banned words list.

If we're such a lameass clan, how come we can create super structures in the sky and MAFIA can't? Oh and teleportation - yet another thing MAFIA doesn't know how to do.

Last time I checked, our ability to modify maps surpasses yours. So no, I don't think we qualify to be in any such "lameass" list as the one you posted. ;)

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 04:57:57 AM »

who says we can't create them, who says we've tried to create them????

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2005, 05:59:38 AM »

Oh great, not another battle...  Simple as this some doa can do things that some mafia can't or haven't tried.  And some mafia can do things that some doa can't or haven't tried.  In my opinion, both clans do some cool things.  You can't really tell who surpasses who, seeing as a lot of stuff is secret, they are different games, and you guys may be using different languages too!..  (Just to let everyone know, I don't know what I am talking about. so i am going to go now...)  :)

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2005, 12:37:09 PM »

Give it a rest already, just because more then half of doa are like 12 and under and are more annoying me, doesn't mean you got to hate on them all.

xD

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2005, 01:01:39 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']If we're such a lameass clan, how come we can create super structures in the sky and MAFIA can't? Oh and teleportation - yet another thing MAFIA doesn't know how to do.

Last time I checked, our ability to modify maps surpasses yours. So no, I don't think we qualify to be in any such "lameass" list as the one you posted. ;)

Ok, not to start this up again like Missa said, but I must respond...

Boeman said it nicely - who said we are TRYING to create super structures in the sky and can't?  I never knew that we were doing that and gave up on it.  I don't do that stuff so I can't say for sure, but I'm sure we can if we wanted to.  

Teleportation - you are right about that one as far as I know, good job.

In terms of surpassing us, I guess you forgot about this post:
http://mafiaowns.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=1080
(I think there's actually an easier/quicker way to do that, he just wanted you to learn the hard/long way, but once again I'm not certain)

However, I do not agree with Swifty, you are NOT a "lameass" clan.  You're a good clan and I have nothing against you.  But I thought that you, Death.Wish, Blacksheep and I had a conference and agreed to stop all this *MAFIA* vs [DOA] stuff.  So let's do it eh?

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2005, 03:47:07 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']If we're such a lameass clan, how come we can create super structures in the sky and MAFIA can't? Oh and teleportation - yet another thing MAFIA doesn't know how to do.

Do you want a fucking cookie?  Since when do I gauge a clan being lame by their ability to code or make "Super structures..."  I dont I guage a clan being lame by their members not all of DOA is bad.  I like a bunch of DOA members.  The clan overall though I would call LAMEASS.  Because of your members such as YOU PROGRAMMER, LAZ, Crumpet, Vash, etc. etc.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2005, 07:25:19 PM »

I Want a Cookie Swifty.

Cpt. Killalot

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2005, 03:00:48 PM »

Quote from: -=USAF=- Col. Blue
w/e guys, whenever we get unbanned thats cool and if another usafs spams ure forum with these useless posts ill fry there ass lol. Sorry all!

Col, You remember me?

*MAFIA* HITMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
WTF DID I DO
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2005, 03:27:49 PM »

omg lol jesus

*MAFIA* Phantom

WTF DID I DO
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2005, 04:37:14 PM »

wowzerz! CLOSED

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 26 queries.