*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 11:24:38 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Crazy DC stunt  (Read 5583 times)

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 02:49:04 AM »

That's some fucking amazin shit Partyboy!! Kraut, do you remember that clan's name?? Maybe they have more of this kinda stuff on film, I sure would like to see that!!

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 04:14:51 AM »

nice stunt, he must tried this more than thousand times, but its still a nice stunt.
But i would rather own 1000 people than die that many times for making such a cheap video

socrry

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nwo1942.cjb.net
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 06:54:09 PM »

that was pretty cool but he probably had to do it like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times to get it that one time.

Note: the exageration in the number of times.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 06:57:50 PM »

Quote from: socrry
that was pretty cool but he probably had to do it like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times to get it that one time.

Note: the exageration in the number of times.

I bet hes done it a lot to but probably does that stuff all the time.

And 1 X 10[SIZE="1"]18[/SIZE] would be quicker

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2006, 07:54:51 PM »

Quote from: Koekiemonster
That's some fucking amazin shit Partyboy!! Kraut, do you remember that clan's name?? Maybe they have more of this kinda stuff on film, I sure would like to see that!!

FlapPro. or BFStunt.  The stunt you saw is called a Superman, and it's pretty easy if you practice for a bit.  In fact, he didn't do it well.  If he had, he wouldn't have gotten back into the plane with it facing upward; he'd have been able to just keep on flying.  But, who cares.

For the record, I used to be able to pull off that stunt at over a 50% success rate, so trust me, it's really not as hard as it looks.  I'm not that good a stunt pilot.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2006, 08:06:06 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
FlapPro. or BFStunt.  The stunt you saw is called a Superman, and it's pretty easy if you practice for a bit.  In fact, he didn't do it well.  If he had, he wouldn't have gotten back into the plane with it facing upward; he'd have been able to just keep on flying.  But, who cares.

For the record, I used to be able to pull off that stunt at over a 50% success rate, so trust me, it's really not as hard as it looks.  I'm not that good a stunt pilot.

if you can find more then post them

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2006, 08:53:42 PM »

Koekiemonster

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 02:26:40 AM »

That's cool Elliot, I saw in one of the movies a dude exiting out of his plane in mid-air and wondering off, but when he tried to get in the plane again he was drasticly drown to the plane (almost horizontally), so that would definetly make it a lot easier.

Mr Tibbles

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 07:06:01 AM »

Wow that was crazy, funny for me at the same time b/c i now I wouldent be able to do that.....but ill try.
~AWESOME~ \,,/ ^.^ \,,/ ~AWESOME~

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2006, 01:14:39 PM »

http://www.bfstuntserver.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=8

they sure do look cool im going to finish watching them thanks for the videos

katman31

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2006, 10:47:35 AM »

damn that was one damn good stunt! must've had to practice lots! Ill NEVER be able to do dat, even with a turbo plane! THAT WAS AWSOME FOOTAGE! :O!!!

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2006, 10:52:09 AM »

this is a little old but  thanks anyways. Make sure yo check the date of when the last post was becuase ur about 13 days late

Menocu

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2006, 11:56:13 AM »

It was probably a good trick, but I was too busy watching the 1st person guy clean his nails with that giant knife, so I missed it completely.  Darn it.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2006, 02:49:55 PM »

obviously u didnt read but i quote "this is a little old but thanks anyways. Make sure yo check the date of when the last post was becuase ur about 13 days late"

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Crazy DC stunt
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2006, 05:09:43 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
obviously u didnt read but i quote "this is a little old but thanks anyways. Make sure yo check the date of when the last post was becuase ur about 13 days late"

But now it's not late, and he posted only an hour later than you did, so he's not 13 days late, you're just obsessed with it being late.  And what's wrong with it being 13 days late as long as it's on topic?  It's not all that late really.  How many times do you think i can say late or some form of the word late?  I'm trying for 13 so that I can be late 13 times in 13 days.  Wouldn't that be cool? I think it would be fucking awesome.  But hey, who cares right?  Cause my post is late, and it's turning into spam..  I should probably stop typing so that it doesn't get moved to the spam section later.  Okay, I suppose I should post this late reply.  See ya later.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 05:28:16 PM by Missa »

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 29 queries.