*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 05:32:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Bonehead read this  (Read 9002 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 03:00:52 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
and some are just evil.
*cough*MISSA*cough*

socrry

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nwo1942.cjb.net
Bonehead read this
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2006, 03:15:24 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
*cough*MISSA*cough*

hahaha, ur nice

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2006, 03:26:23 PM »

i like to think that i am not a rude person when i play. i generally do what people want me to map changes and stuff. and rarely kick someone unless they are just being stupid. so lets all be nice.
[

mobscene

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2006, 03:56:31 PM »

the way i see it its all just a game.. if someone wants to be a dumbass.. just fuckin own them..

Unregistered

Fuck Off!!!!
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2006, 04:18:05 PM »

Hey, blue dun fucktard u just made mine and other peoples day, u and ur Doa=  dick on ass   clan is going to get a special present from me, anytime i see u in our server as well as other servers im going to personaly stop what im doing and OWN the Fuck Outta You, so if i were u i would get ur server up as fast as possible, so you guys can hide behind your doors cause any time u come out ur going to get an ass woopin from me, and belive me, all ill see is dissconnect by ur names (Ill be sure to look out for u) u take this so seriously that i will be the one that makes u ashamed to wear your tags anywhere!!!
 It's just a game but now you gave me a reason for playing so seeya around!!!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 04:21:14 PM »

Quote from: Unregistered
Hey, blue dun fucktard u just made mine and other peoples day, u and ur Doa=  dick on ass   clan is going to get a special present from me, anytime i see u in our server as well as other servers im going to personaly stop what im doing and OWN the Fuck Outta You, so if i were u i would get ur server up as fast as possible, so you guys can hide behind your doors cause any time u come out ur going to get an ass woopin from me, and belive me, all ill see is dissconnect by ur names (Ill be sure to look out for u) u take this so seriously that i will be the one that makes u ashamed to wear your tags anywhere!!!

have some respect boy... although id be pissed like you as well if i was a huge faggot.

Brian

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fartfilms.tk
Bonehead read this
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 04:21:16 PM »

Geez. It's just a game.

u take this so seriously

:laughing4

Snipester

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2006, 04:29:48 PM »

wow ur such a nice guy. i assume this is pat. or whoever. if blue or any1 gets annoyed by ppl like u dont expect to get treated nicely. u cant "own the fuck" out of everyone buddy. we have a big clan and alot of people dont take this kind of behaviour very nice. if ur too pussy to post ur name thats fine. just dont talk shit and expect to get away with it

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2006, 04:37:22 PM »

Give us some names Blue Dunn. I was in there when you were. I got cussed out by one your clanmates. That didn't seem to bother you and I bet you didn't make a comment about his conduct did you.

Snuffles

Bonehead read this
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »

I'm gay

*MAFIA* Phantom

Bonehead read this
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2006, 04:45:42 PM »

I just read everyones posts and wat a bunch of whining bitches you are.  What are you gonna do when someone is being rude, go tell mommy to punish them?

Blue Dun

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2006, 04:50:47 PM »

Unregistered is just the kind of person to talk trash but afraid to post his name. And the Mafia tags I used to wear I'm ashamed of because of sissy boys like Unregistered. Unregistered you're pathetic. I don't know who you are and I don't give a damn. people like you give Mafia a bad name. To all the Mafia to whom my post doesn't apply, I'm sorry I included you. To rest of you children "Same to You".

No Phantom, someone should tell your Mommy.

Ratman I did call him down for it on vent. thank you. Anyone in our clan who does what some Mafia do gets banned for a week and demoted.

If any DOA gives a Mafia problems for no good reason then report him in our forum and we'll take care of it. If it's any Mafia who replied to my post with something rude or crude, don't bother.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 04:59:00 PM by Blue Dun »

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2006, 04:54:24 PM »

has it been decided which mafia members it is or is this sort of like your ventrilo spamming problem... i guess if you change your answer 100 times you will eventually get it right

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2006, 05:00:15 PM »

wait who said it was a mafia member it might be that hidden sniper guy that comes on vent becuase he said that he hates DOA

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Bonehead read this
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2006, 05:01:39 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
wait who said it was a mafia member it might be that hidden sniper guy that comes on vent becuase he said that he hates DOA

uhhh blue dun did in his first post lol

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 28 queries.