*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 07:38:17 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Peace?  (Read 5096 times)

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 10:48:34 AM »

When is DOA gonna get that dedicated up...that was almost a month ago.

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 01:08:14 PM »

LoL, Yeah. Liarzor

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 01:16:48 PM »

I wasnt calling anyone a liar, just wondering if they were still planning on getting one up.

mobscene

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 02:34:57 PM »

ya we have the box, and the domain.. id give it a month or two, i think we are trying to get a template set up for the .com adress.. anway thats whats goin on with that

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2005, 01:21:42 AM »

The server is currently in my hallway sitting propped up against the wall waiting for me to get more time to get it working.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 08:16:22 PM »

All you fucking DOA niggers and people chill the fuck out he came here as a mature person so show some fucking common respect.  Hes a kid okay, we get it enough.  Kids are somtimes immature ok we get it.  Now shut the fuck everyone Ive had enough of the nigger bullshit.  All I hear is "Fuck crump3t".  Shut the fuck up already you lower yourself to a level below whatever you think he is.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 09:13:26 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
All you fucking DOA niggers and people chill the fuck out he came here as a mature person so show some fucking common respect.  Hes a kid okay, we get it enough.  Kids are somtimes immature ok we get it.  Now shut the fuck everyone Ive had enough of the nigger bullshit.  All I hear is "Fuck crump3t".  Shut the fuck up already you lower yourself to a level below whatever you think he is.

You're a moron. I can't really say more than that because there is nothing more to say. Go back to the budwiser can you crawled out of.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Peace?
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 07:30:37 AM »

Lol i might not be in DOA but p1 is still the shit, love ya kid

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 10:01:09 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']You're a moron. I can't really say more than that because there is nothing more to say. Go back to the budwiser can you crawled out of.

Who are you calling a moron, "budwiser?"

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 09:10:29 PM »

Can somone get it overwith and ban this internet tough guy.  First of all speak in complete sentences.  Second of all I have more intelectual goodness in my left nut then you do in your whole entire body.  Third, budwiser is not my brand....Fourt h...Well you get the point.  We all know your an idiot who has no life but  computers I mean seriously... I saw a picture of your scrawny ass and I'm like "Whoa god damn I better listen to this bad ass because I'm sure he could murder me in real life.

Im not going back and fourth with this so please take your beating like a man and get off my forums...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2005, 01:16:26 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
Can somone get it overwith and ban this internet tough guy.  First of all speak in complete sentences.  Second of all I have more intelectual goodness in my left nut then you do in your whole entire body.  Third, budwiser is not my brand....Fourt h...Well you get the point.  We all know your an idiot who has no life but  computers I mean seriously... I saw a picture of your scrawny ass and I'm like "Whoa god damn I better listen to this bad ass because I'm sure he could murder me in real life.

Im not going back and fourth with this so please take your beating like a man and get off my forums...

no offence swifty but "YOUR" forums? give bonehead some respect

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2005, 01:30:39 PM »

How about OUR forums, yeah!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2005, 02:50:45 PM »

lol, swifty we got something in common TOO!

Crumpet

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Peace?
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 03:55:14 PM »

i have had enough of all the "New" Mafia Members that think there all it, And all the DOA Shit bags that come on the mafia forum and just abuse, i know a few mafia members that will agree with that ( Not saying any names ) And i think you should just Fuck..Off...  Programmer i have a couple of things to say to you, Your a cock, You think your the master When your not and your just a little nerd Twat that even i could fuck up because your probably a thin little person with big teeth and a mushed up head with a bald head, Wow.. i can really immagine that you know, it totally fits how you act and what you say on the forums and that. Your a fucking tard programmer, Go fuck yourself and your mom you little Cock fart.

----

Swifty for president

----

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.