*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 06:26:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Mafia Owns  (Read 4545 times)

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia Owns
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2005, 04:14:11 PM »

I think anyone who had anything nice to say about anything in this post is a fucking queer.

I forgot to say that yes, MAFIA does own, and also, Elliot Smith the singer looks like gay ass emo bullshit to me.  Also,  I'd rather pick peanuts out of my own shit with my tongue than watch 'Good Will Hunting.'  I would have said that in the proper thread if it was open.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia Owns
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2005, 04:42:01 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* GWAR 3:16
I think anyone who had anything nice to say about anything in this post is a fucking queer.

I forgot to say that yes, MAFIA does own, and also, Elliot Smith the singer looks like gay ass emo bullshit to me.  Also,  I'd rather pick peanuts out of my own shit with my tongue than watch 'Good Will Hunting.'  I would have said that in the proper thread if it was open.

His music is considered Baroque Pop or Folk-Punk.  As for the emo image, here's a newsflash:  typically heroin and crack abusers are disheveled and puny.  One's image does not define the category of music he plays.  Does the Insane Clown Posse play carnival music?  No.

PLEASE LET ELLIOTT SMITH (the musician) NEVER BE TALKED ABOUT AGAIN.

It always ends up in me posting lengthily and frequently, and I know much of my "speeches" fall on deaf ears.

Word to your mothers.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Mafia Owns
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2005, 04:55:31 PM »

Fuck elliott smith and his lame ass music just another fucking drug user that people paid good money to like the rest of the so called "artist" fuckin makes me want to puke thinking all the money people waste handing it over to drug using scum like them so they can have nice lifestyles just to waste it doing drugs what a fucking waste.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia Owns
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2005, 05:07:02 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Fuck elliott smith and his lame ass music just another fucking drug user that people paid good money to like the rest of the so called "artist" fuckin makes me want to puke thinking all the money people waste handing it over to drug using scum like them so they can have nice lifestyles just to waste it doing drugs what a fucking waste.

Funny, he had the same sentiments about himself as you did.  Consequently, he killed himself, lol.  Not really funny, but kind of.

If he doesn't get money, he stops making music.  Spending a little of it on drugs is something I'm willing to allow, not because I like drugs, but because I like his music that much.

Andy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia Owns
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 02:38:15 PM »

hollabak, well, well, well, seems this threads got "off topic" so, i'll just add a bit more to it, HOW THE HOLY FUCK is it possible to make planes faster? so far i've tried editing the speed mod from 2 to 4, rebuilt the rfa, started my server and no go, didnt work, then i tried editing the actual speed of the engine, no go again. so i though i'd try the same way you would for the accuracy hack, where u change the speed to like 1000.123, then use t search to find the float value, found it, change that, and what do you know didnt work.

all the aboe was tried on my own server, so youd think one of those methods would work. but not.

I managed to make it so i can heal alies from further away, and rapair vechiels. but it seems anything else doesnt work. another thing I wanna try and do is disable falling damage, which aparently is in the commansoldier file, but cannot find a object template for it, any ideas??!!??

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 30 queries.