*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 17, 2024, 03:37:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: How do i install the 1.61b patch???  (Read 1581 times)

DarkDisaster24

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
How do i install the 1.61b patch???
« on: March 10, 2007, 02:15:29 PM »

I was reading another forum and it said - Did you install the 1.61b patch before downloading the patchswitcher- and my answer is no. How do i download the 1.61b patch so i can play on *MAFIA* again???

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »

you know DD24, that's a very very good question.  and it's proably the awnser to why the *MAFIA* patchswitcher isn't working.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 02:30:45 PM »

Quote from: SPARTAN
you know DD24, that's a very very good question.  and it's proably the awnser to why the *MAFIA* patchswitcher isn't working.

You are a fucking rocket scientist you know that?

Quote from: darkdisaster24
I was reading another forum and it said - Did you install the 1.61b patch before downloading the patchswitcher- and my answer is no. How do i download the 1.61b patch so i can play on *MAFIA* again???

I did not realize there were other versions of it.When you downloaded it what did it say, 1.6-1.61 incremental patch?If so you would have no need to download another version of it just make sure it is in the same folder.Put the 1.6,1.61 and the patch switcher all in the same folder    Program Files, EA Games,Battlefield 1942
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 02:36:13 PM by MAGGOT »

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 03:33:18 PM »

or to make it less complicated, search on google to find BF1942 1.61 patch. Install it, then use the patchswitcher. Dumbass, it isn't broken, you're just too stupid to use it.

@spartan, don't say something is broken just because you're too fucking dumb to realize how to click "Install" then open the patchswitcher.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 01:02:33 AM »

People PLEASE GO SPAM SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Can't you see this guy is ASKING for help? NOT FOR FUCKING SPAM

Darkdisaster, I think you are asking for a download link right? Well if that is the case, then go to

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/5928/Battlefield+1942+v1.6+to+v1.61+Retail+Patch

You will have to register first, but once you made an accound you can download just about everything for games there with a speed limit of 500 kb/s.
Just make sure that you go to a  "public mirror"   mercury is for people who've paid for an account with no speed limit.

I hope that helps

[COLOR="Red"]edit, I moved the spam posts somewhere else. They do NOT belong here[/COLOR]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 02:38:19 AM by *MAFIA* Boemann (nl) »

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.