*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 12:12:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Paraormal Activity  (Read 9753 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Paraormal Activity
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »

Saw it,

Don't think it is going to affect my sleep....
Might have turned me gay though.....
Well do you believe in demons fat ass? Didn't think so.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 11:34:19 AM by *MAFIA* ßlÃ¥kjáx »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »

i'm going to see it this friday.
  What the ghost in my pants????

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 12:56:11 PM »

Well do you believe in demons fat ass? Didn't think so.
nope,you must be weak minded.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 01:08:29 PM »

nope,you must be weak minded.
You must be ignorant... Oh wait that's a given.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »

You must be ignorant... Oh wait that's a given.
Why do we fight like this? Lets fuck.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 03:50:29 PM »

Why do we fight like this? Lets fuck.
Butt sex it is. See you later tonight.  Warning tho, I will be shmammered.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »

anyways, back on topic. i went to go see it last night, and i have to say i was a little disappointed. i only really jumped a little once, the rest of the time i was laughing at the audience screaming lol.  and i slept like a baby that night. you all just have weak minds.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 05:51:13 PM »

Saw this shit last night. Boring as hell. I didnt jump once and I was more afraid while watching The Notebook than this epitome of superstitious crap.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 06:04:17 PM »

I agree with the 2 above me.

mrkillajohn

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 11:00:32 AM »

proper shit movie...... no such things as demons or ghosts

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 12:16:41 PM »

proper shit movie...... no such things as demons or ghosts
Ghosts... Most likely bullshit.  Demons... absolutely without a doubt in my mind, real.

And btw it wasn't the actual movie that scared me. Hell I have seen much scarier movies.  It is the actual thought of being haunted by a demon that scares the shit out of me.  My sister, who if you knew her you would know would never lie about anything, woke me up about 6 years ago screaming at the top of her lungs.  I ran into her room to find her pale faced and wide eyed balling her eyes out.  She told me the next day that two black figures were on both sides of her, she could not move sitting up in her bed. She could not scream or anything and she had absolutely no idea how long they were there except that it felt like an eternity.. and what the most terrifying thing was was when I told her it could have been a bad dream and she looked at me like there is no fucking way in hell, she had a first hand experience with real true evil and I knew from how truly terrified she looked.  She also said when they left her she began screaming, never once did she close her eyes. So all of you can think what you want, I don't give a flying fuck.  Just don't get down on me because I believe in something that is very real, whether you want to believe it is or not.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »

Ghosts... Most likely bullshit.  Demons... absolutely without a doubt in my mind, real.

And btw it wasn't the actual movie that scared me. Hell I have seen much scarier movies.  It is the actual thought of being haunted by a demon that scares the shit out of me.  My sister, who if you knew her you would know would never lie about anything, woke me up about 6 years ago screaming at the top of her lungs.  I ran into her room to find her pale faced and wide eyed balling her eyes out.  She told me the next day that two black figures were on both sides of her, she could not move sitting up in her bed. She could not scream or anything and she had absolutely no idea how long they were there except that it felt like an eternity.. and what the most terrifying thing was was when I told her it could have been a bad dream and she looked at me like there is no fucking way in hell, she had a first hand experience with real true evil and I knew from how truly terrified she looked.  She also said when they left her she began screaming, never once did she close her eyes. So all of you can think what you want, I don't give a flying fuck.  Just don't get down on me because I believe in something that is very real, whether you want to believe it is or not.
i honestly dont think they are real, but thats because i need to see something to believe it. As much as you may want to disregard this possibility, this could have just been something she went through mentally.  I used to have horrible nightmares as a child that left me praying to god they would stop. (i dont believe in god any longer) so i know what kind of shit the mind can come up with.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 03:23:34 PM »

Well there's this Demon roaming the house at night. I think we should sleep with the door wide open every night. He's oviously after you so you sleep next to the door with your back turned.  ::) They deserved to die.  :D

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

Blakjax, I am with you on this one. I believe in demons and spirits (both good and bad), but I don't believe in ghosts. I too have had an experience with the "paranormal", if you will.

I was sleeping over at my cousins house about 5 months ago. He is 6 months younger than me so at the time he was 16 and I was 17, so this is a fairly reliable account of what happened. My parents and his parents went downtown to Chicago for the weekend so we were there alone with his two dogs, both rather large German Shepards. He had told me that he thought something weird was in his house but he didn't know what. At about 2 a.m., his dogs were running up and down the steps frantically, so we checked what they were getting agitated at but nothing was there. We went back to playing video games in his basement and then the dogs started doing it again. Still, nothing. At about 4 a.m., the dogs were running on the stairs again so we got pretty pissed because they were so damn annoying. We started yelling at them. Then one of the dogs sneezed. Both dogs were behind us. Something else was running up and down the stairs. To this day, we have no idea what it was. We both think that it was a paranormal experience and that there is no possible explanation for it. We will ever find out? Probably not. But thinking about it still sends a chill down my spine. It's something I will never forget.

whoops

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 03:47:16 PM »

Blakjax, I am with you on this one. I believe in demons and spirits (both good and bad), but I don't believe in ghosts. I too have had an experience with the "paranormal", if you will.

I was sleeping over at my cousins house about 5 months ago. He is 6 months younger than me so at the time he was 16 and I was 17, so this is a fairly reliable account of what happened. My parents and his parents went downtown to Chicago for the weekend so we were there alone with his two dogs, both rather large German Shepards. He had told me that he thought something weird was in his house but he didn't know what. At about 2 a.m., his dogs were running up and down the steps frantically, so we checked what they were getting agitated at but nothing was there. We went back to playing video games in his basement and then the dogs started doing it again. Still, nothing. At about 4 a.m., the dogs were running on the stairs again so we got pretty pissed because they were so damn annoying. We started yelling at them. Then one of the dogs sneezed. Both dogs were behind us. Something else was running up and down the stairs. To this day, we have no idea what it was. We both think that it was a paranormal experience and that there is no possible explanation for it. We will ever find out? Probably not. But thinking about it still sends a chill down my spine. It's something I will never forget.

Rats

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 27 queries.